The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Actually, THREE goddamn essays.

Like a boss!

Alt text

xD So you was banging ATR and doing an essay while talking to me? That's some shit.

• And so..... The Final days of the Walking Dead come soon.... #A26 DANG IT

• DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AGentlman posted: »

And so..... The Final days of the Walking Dead come soon.... #A26 DANG IT

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Actually, THREE goddamn essays. Like a boss!

• Niiiiice.... Lip sync

Giraffehat posted: »

I spent hours working on each video. Is it really so wrong to ask for one small thing in return for my efforts? I just don't want to keep re

• One of the new traits in Sims 4 is "Bro". This is the best trait ever.

11/10 game of the year.

• I played the Create A Sim demo they released the other day. That shit is whack, yo.

Fo shizzle

One of the new traits in Sims 4 is "Bro". This is the best trait ever. 11/10 game of the year.

• I've made a lot of sims in the last couple days.

I played the Create A Sim demo they released the other day. That shit is whack, yo. Fo shizzle

• I was there too.

xD So you was banging ATR and doing an essay while talking to me? That's some shit.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Incredible threesome.

What did you think about it?

I was there too.

• Thread: kroko22

hey

• edited August 2014

Yes, I get where you're coming from.

But... She couldn't see the description. If she saw it, she probably wouldn't have said it. And her sayin she though it was hilarious and quoting the funny lines that you put together and what you made up and thought of, is still a complement in my book.

I just finished watching it, the timing was perf, I would say the line-splicing and lip sync was perfect, but I don't even know what that is. Your work Is amazing, it really is. But tbh if I didn't know that quoting the things wasn't the best complement and kinda annoyed you, I probably would have quoted it also because that's my way of complimenting things. Telling you about the little bits and pieces from the video that we liked and enjoyed the most, even though the whole thing was amazing. Would you rather us give those reason, like quoting things from the video we enjoyed to compliment it? Or just say "I liked your video and thought it was funny".

I mean, sorry if our way of complimenting things isn't the best, but realize that we do appreciate how much work you put into making these videos, we really do.

I spent hours working on each video. Is it really so wrong to ask for one small thing in return for my efforts? I just don't want to keep re

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• The kangaroo was a surprise.

Incredible threesome. What did you think about it?

• Yeah. Also, I didn't like the color you picked for that thing.

The kangaroo was a surprise.

• LMFAO Ya was running a train? XD

I was there too.

• There. I submitted a character.

I know this is a lot to ask from you bastards. But will you kindly submit a character for my stupid shit? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BsWsCPIM9vDaM_A5eYjfeACBOfk729un5PAfsqAqpNo/viewform?usp=send_form

• edited August 2014

Hi, um. My mother is ATR and my father is Write. My name is Sebastian and I'm new here.

• My first response to ATR was just me being goofy. One quote comment won't bother me. Sorry if I sounded like a dick, that wasn't my intention.

Yes, I get where you're coming from. But... She couldn't see the description. If she saw it, she probably wouldn't have said it. And her

• Lmfao

LMAOOOOO! Dafuq?

• Alt text

Oh yeah, that kangaroo certainly knew how to go down under.

....what am I doing with my life xD

The kangaroo was a surprise.

• Did I do a good enough job, ma'am?

We*

Oh yeah, that kangaroo certainly knew how to go down under. ....what am I doing with my life xD

• You're doing exactly what you were born to do.

And that's to make inappropriate jokes about kangaroos.

Oh yeah, that kangaroo certainly knew how to go down under. ....what am I doing with my life xD

• xD

• "What in the actual fuck is going on here?"

"What is this sick shit?"

You're doing exactly what you were born to do. And that's to make inappropriate jokes about kangaroos.

• Considering I woke up chained to the ceiling with feathers stuffed in my mouth and half my leg amputated, I'd say you both did a very good job.

But Mr. Kangaroo...

Alt text

Did I do a good enough job, ma'am? We*

• Just your typical FOTD nonsense.

"What in the actual fuck is going on here?" "What is this sick shit?"

• Why do i have no mother and father? ;~; Why am i an orphan? Waaah!

Also, hi, Sebastian.

Hi, um. My mother is ATR and my father is Write. My name is Sebastian and I'm new here.

• I'm happy just knowing I did a good enough job satisfying your needs, even if I wasn't the best.

To Mr Kangaroo:

Alt text

Considering I woke up chained to the ceiling with feathers stuffed in my mouth and half my leg amputated, I'd say you both did a very good job. But Mr. Kangaroo...

• THEY ARE GETTING RID OF TODDLERS AND SWIMMING POOLS.

(?) ATR is very displeased.

One of the new traits in Sims 4 is "Bro". This is the best trait ever. 11/10 game of the year.

• Okay, :P

But we cool, right?

My first response to ATR was just me being goofy. One quote comment won't bother me. Sorry if I sounded like a dick, that wasn't my intention.

• Yeah, we're cool. No big deal.

Okay, :P But we cool, right?

• Don't worry, your leg will grow back.

Although how did I wind up with two peppermints in my nostrils?

Considering I woke up chained to the ceiling with feathers stuffed in my mouth and half my leg amputated, I'd say you both did a very good job. But Mr. Kangaroo...

• Meh, I hate the baby stages anyways. And with how greedy EA is, they'll introduce swimming pools in an expansion pack.

THEY ARE GETTING RID OF TODDLERS AND SWIMMING POOLS. (?) ATR is very displeased.

• When you see the booty.

LMAOOOOO! Dafuq?

• Ladies and gentlemen, i am now up for adoption. Who wants to be my mama and papa?

• I know.

Everything sucks.

• Everything sucks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.