The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I never used anything in that expansion XD

Excuse me, but World Adventures was awesome.

• You're not alone, I know that feeling sometimes takes over you, but you're not alone.

Why stressed? You got something to deal with?

I'm stressed out of my mind right now. And I also feel alone for some reason.

• Don't be ridiculous. You're always wanted here. As a matter of fact, this thread would be a lot more boring without you.

Personally speaking, I'm attached to you.

Listen to this woman, @Dont_Look_Back

I don't know. Sometimes I just feel left out when I come here. Like nobody wants me here. v_v

• :,)

AWESOMEO posted: »

9/11 memorial:

• Alt text

Come now, on the off chance this rumor is true, just keep a low profile and don't make yourself a target.

D''''''';

• Moving and everything, packing, school, graduation, life. It's all stressing me out.

You're not alone, I know that feeling sometimes takes over you, but you're not alone. Why stressed? You got something to deal with?

• cough MY MOTHERFUCKING WHISKEY cough

• Everyone in here went through the "I feel left out phase", it's ok to feel that, just don't let it make you feel like you need to go or something, that would be stupid.

I don't know. Sometimes I just feel left out when I come here. Like nobody wants me here. v_v

• fuk all u fagits i levin furevar

• Addiction runs in my family, Gustav, I'm not going to drink your stupid whiskey.

cough MY MOTHERFUCKING WHISKEY cough

• <3 4lyfff

SaltLick305 posted: »

Love ya.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ellias posted: »

i still don't get this thread it intimidates me

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Don't worry, everything will be ok, I have a million and one reasons to be stressed out, you know some of them.

Just don't think about it all, when the time comes, you'll pull through every one of those things, and you always have us to talk to and ask for advice.

Moving and everything, packing, school, graduation, life. It's all stressing me out.

• Why would it be stupid?

Everyone in here went through the "I feel left out phase", it's ok to feel that, just don't let it make you feel like you need to go or something, that would be stupid.

• I don't want you to fucking drink it! I want you to buy me a new fucking one after having the other one break against the wall because you dodged!

YOU COULD'VE CATCHED IT AND THEN GIVEN IT BACK, BIT NO..

Addiction runs in my family, Gustav, I'm not going to drink your stupid whiskey.

• We're always here, Rachelle. Remember that. <333

• What made you come to this sudden realization, wuld berry?

Hi Az. :c

• edited August 2014

Lucille is a vampire bat

She is beautiful in payday 2 <3

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Because it's untrue, and you said that to multiple people too, so you know what's happening.

Why would it be stupid?

• I'm bored. So, here's a little game:

Alt text

I'm amazing, funny, and a fool.

• I feel that also, all the time.

Girl, you're like my sister. Of course you're wanted here. I mean that, I swear on my life.

• :o

Jewfreeus posted: »

Lucille is a vampire bat She is beautiful in payday 2

• Trusting.

Care.

Strong.

Test is so wrong.

I'm bored. So, here's a little game: I'm amazing, funny, and a fool.

• Special, beautiful, proud.

• Amazing, genius and scared.

• edited August 2014

Funny, Amazing, Cheerful.

:D
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Special, beautiful, proud.

• Pure, cared, funny.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm the one who feels and should feel that way. I leave for months and then just come back. You and Rachelle are here everyday.

Of course, I have you and we're really close. But other than that, can you name anyone else?

I do have Mark, Deceptio, Tobi, Pro, etc. But we either don't talk a whole lot or just can't get here at the same time.

I feel that also, all the time. Girl, you're like my sister. Of course you're wanted here. I mean that, I swear on my life.

• Swaer on ur mum?

I feel that also, all the time. Girl, you're like my sister. Of course you're wanted here. I mean that, I swear on my life.

• Special, beautiful, genius.

:(

• The worst part about graduation is the actual graduation.

Like, you seriously just sit in a chair for 3 hours as people you hate talk about bullshit such as how great high school was and other nonsense like that. Then they call your name, you get a paper, then you just keep on sitting.

Moving and everything, packing, school, graduation, life. It's all stressing me out.

• IWASINAHOTELINBARCELONA

ANDICOULDCLEARLYHEAREVERYTHINGFROMTHEROOMSNEXTTOMEANDABOVEME

ANDONELATENIGHTWHENEVERYONEWASASLEEPBUTME

ICOULDHEARMOANSANDBEDCREAKSFROMABOVEME

ANDITWASTHEMOSTUNCOMFORTABLETHINGINTHEWORLDFORME

ISWEARTOGODWHATISAYISTRUE

THEMANWASGODDAMNSHAKINGTHEWHOLEHOTELUP

So, I'm in a hotel. And I swear I hear noises in the room next to me...

• Beautiful, fool, trusting.

• Swaer on me mum.

Swaer on ur mum?

• How the fuck did this make you sad? xD

Azlyn posted: »

Special, beautiful, genius.

• You know how I got a taste for alcohol?

I WAS BORN INTO IT!!!

Addiction runs in my family, Gustav, I'm not going to drink your stupid whiskey.

• <3

Thanks Rachel... Sorry that I've been so depressing the past couple of days. A lot has happened. :c

Swaer on me mum.

• I hope so...

Love ya 4ever.

Don't feel bad just because you left for a while. That's not going to make us care any less about you.

• Was about to ask the same question.

How the fuck did this make you sad? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.