The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• YOU?

That's extremely ironic because i think you are part of the lounge. Like, PART of it. You MAKE the lounge, along with the others. As in, the lounge wouldn't be the same without you. The lounge IS not the same without you.

And you wanna talk about loneliness with ME?

Every day, i have at least one hour of depression. And you know what my depression feels like? It feels like drowning, only you see everyone around you breathing. I was never part of this place, and i realised i'll never be, and yeah, it hurts, but seeing you all happy here makes me happy somehow. I know i'll never belong, but you do, trust me on that. I know my words are empty to you, but they're real. And i know that this year, since i won't come here hardly at all due to school and exams, i will be forgotten. And i am relieved that i won't be here to see it. But, wuldberry, know that YOU won't EVER be forgotten like that. EVER.

I'm stressed out of my mind right now. And I also feel alone for some reason.

• Pen, Rot, Hun.

I'm bored. So, here's a little game: I'm amazing, funny, and a fool.

• Don't feel bad just because you left for a while. That's not going to make us care any less about you.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm the one who feels and should feel that way. I leave for months and then just come back. You and Rachelle are here everyday. Of course

• I hope so...

Love ya 4ever.

Don't feel bad just because you left for a while. That's not going to make us care any less about you.

• Pure, Trusting, Funny ...

fuk all u fagits i levin furevar

• :D

YAY!

Now who's mama and who's papa? >.>

Sure... Welcome to the most dysfunctional family in the world, Azlyn.

• Mama doggies are the best mamas.

My dog will adopt you. She'll give you cookies.

• *epic hug of pure love butnohomo *

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll be you bro if you want to, I always wanted a sister.

• gay

Azlyn posted: »

*epic hug of pure love butnohomo *

• <3

Its okay, just stay strong. And if you ever want to talk about it, just PM me, I'm here.

Alt text

Thanks Rachel... Sorry that I've been so depressing the past couple of days. A lot has happened. :c

• edited August 2014

I'm a proud, scared, beautiful man. Yes.

• gay

Its okay, just stay strong. And if you ever want to talk about it, just PM me, I'm here.

• Beautiful, Ho, and Lools.

• You won't be forgotten, Azlyn, why would you think that? o_O

I think that's part of the reason why I feel so left out.. because people just expect me to be here.

YOU? That's extremely ironic because i think you are part of the lounge. Like, PART of it. You MAKE the lounge, along with the others. As

• I'm probably allergic to cats and maybe even dogs. I'll go have an allergy test at some point.

• Scared

Honest

Trusting

Well shit

• We are one.

How did I know you were going to say that?

• I'm pretty sure nobody expects me to be here.

You won't be forgotten, Azlyn, why would you think that? o_O I think that's part of the reason why I feel so left out.. because people just expect me to be here.

• How did I know you were going to say that?

gay

• I'm the papa xD

YAY! Now who's mama and who's papa? >.>

• I don't quite understand that... Are you saying your presence became so monotone that it's now inconspicuous or ignored? That doesn't make any sense. People expect you to be here because you fit in so well. Everyone here loves you, you've been here since the beginning and you've always been so awesome, and i wish i'd get to know you better and get closer to you because you seem like a truly amazing and kind person, but i'll leave this place and everyone will stomp on my memory like the goddamn stampede that killed Mufasa in the Lion King, and it would hurt to come back and be all like "Oh God i missed you guys so much!" and nobody would know who i am. Or if they did, i would just be... In the background, you know? If i leave this place for a week, people just ignore my memory, i bet. And if i leave, the lounge stays the same. It's awesome even without me. I don't bring anything to this place. But you do. You are PART of the lounge's very existence! You're special. So don't you DARE doubt that, because it just hurts, because you fit in here and it's a gift to be part of a place such as this! So take this gift, please!

You won't be forgotten, Azlyn, why would you think that? o_O I think that's part of the reason why I feel so left out.. because people just expect me to be here.

• I'm not saying that
    I felt like you cared
    I'm not saying that
    I want to go back
    The salty sea behind the eyes
    and it's the tears
    that come and make me cry
    the falling leaf that never tries
    to hold on to what
    keeps it alive
    I was so green
    nothing could touch me
    I'm not saying that
    this is good or bad
    I'm not saying that
    I wanna go
    The salty sea behind the eyes
    and it's the tears
    that come and make me cry
    the falling leaf that never tries
    to hold on to what
    keeps it alive
    the summer dream behind the eye
    and it's the sleep that makes me alive
    the sudden ease when you arrive
    and it's you
    that makes me try

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

You might feel left out, so what? You expect me to kiss your ass? I miss being friends with you, but you're too ignorant.

Everything sucks.

• I don't really know much about politics. I know some about Northern Ireland because I take History, it's what my coursework was on.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yeah, they're trying really hard to recruit radical Sunnis in the west. Even worse, they're pulling in fighters from Yemen, Somalia and Mal

• I'm not saying that I felt like you cared I'm not saying that I want to go back The salty sea behind the eyes and it's the tears that

• Actually, yeah, what ARE you doing here? O_o

I'm pretty sure nobody expects me to be here.

• You know, I've seen a lof of people feeling left out in the lounge, just because they aren't here all the time. Even if you don't always hang out in here doesn't mean we wont welcome you back. Each and every one of us contributes something to this lounge. Even the littlest thing will make you part of our family. We're all family, and no one should feel left out.

• I know how that feels.

Ellias posted: »

i still don't get this thread it intimidates me

• ALADDIN

9/11 memorial:

• You lowered my self esteem!

I cry now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Because i feel like that's not me.

How the fuck did this make you sad? xD

• !!!!!

Pen, Rot, Hun.

• I'm a nobody here, too. Based on what I've seen, several regulars feel expendable. Fortunately, you're not alone on this.

Eh. At the end of the day, it's still a fun place.

I don't quite understand that... Are you saying your presence became so monotone that it's now inconspicuous or ignored? That doesn't make a

• Well, Rachelle's not responding to my PM, so you know. I'm here now.

Actually, yeah, what ARE you doing here? O_o

• I'm a nobody here, too. Based on what I've seen, several regulars feel expendable. Fortunately, you're not alone on this.

Eh. At the end of the day, it's still a fun place.

I don't quite understand that... Are you saying your presence became so monotone that it's now inconspicuous or ignored? That doesn't make a

• I don't know.... it's probably just ignored. People see you and they get all excited, but when they see me it's just "Oh, there's Rachelle, like usual... who cares".

I'll take your word for it... but you do contribute to this place. People love you because you're funny and outgoing. I know I love you because of that.

• Alt text

Don't feel alone your one of my favorite users on the forum and one of the most important users on this thread the party never starts till Rachelle gets here :'(

Alt text

I'm stressed out of my mind right now. And I also feel alone for some reason.

• Word

You know, I've seen a lof of people feeling left out in the lounge, just because they aren't here all the time. Even if you don't always han

• I have an niece?!?

YAY! Now who's mama and who's papa? >.>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.