The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm sorry, your messages keep getting lost in my feed. :c

Well, Rachelle's not responding to my PM, so you know. I'm here now.

• Someone really doesn't like you.

Giraffehat posted: »

I'm a nobody here, too. Based on what I've seen, several regulars feel expendable. Fortunately, you're not alone on this. Eh. At the end of the day, it's still a fun place.

• We never really talked much. But when you left, I remember thinking in my head "Where'd Azlyn go? Is she okay?" Other people would talk about how much they missed you and how worried they were about you. I read the comments people make about you, and I can see how special you are to them, how you touched their own lives. I know you say you don't fit in, but most of us don't fit in in some place or another. That's what makes us belong! Here's a gif I showed to Marissa when she thought she didn't fit in. Timon speaks the truth:

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I don't quite understand that... Are you saying your presence became so monotone that it's now inconspicuous or ignored? That doesn't make a

• Good for them. Can't say I give a shit.

Someone really doesn't like you.

• Thats bullshit, even if everyone forget you, I know she will remember you, she cares for you, and I do too.

You know I'll never forget you!

YOU? That's extremely ironic because i think you are part of the lounge. Like, PART of it. You MAKE the lounge, along with the others. As

• edited August 2014

1v1 un call off booty fagit i rekt ur fase lololololololo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lolollollolololololololololollel git trelled m8

You lowered my self esteem! I cry now.

• We are one.

How did I know you were going to say that?

• Word x2

ComingSoon posted: »

Word

• But when you're not here everyone asks

"Where the hell is Rachelle?"

I don't know.... it's probably just ignored. People see you and they get all excited, but when they see me it's just "Oh, there's Rachelle,

• ^ This guy.

Someone I know I can trust with pretty much anything.

Markd4547 posted: »

Don't feel alone your one of my favorite users on the forum and one of the most important users on this thread the party never starts till Rachelle gets here

• Alt text

The lounge is yours as well Azlyn do you not remember all the posts I tagged you in while you were absent the forum it is not the same without you Azlyn.

The only person who has the answer is you Azlyn you must find it within yourself your so talented you will find a way out of this

Alt text

YOU? That's extremely ironic because i think you are part of the lounge. Like, PART of it. You MAKE the lounge, along with the others. As

• u no w0t m8 i swer un me mum ill bash ur fookin head in u fukin frokin fraking furkin piece of weed.

1v1 un call off booty fagit i rekt ur fase lololololololo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lolollollolololololololololollel git trelled m8

• They probably ask that because they're bored, and they just want me to entertain them....

But when you're not here everyone asks "Where the hell is Rachelle?"

• licks lips

Ellias posted: »

i still don't get this thread it intimidates me

• Why do you deny my friendship? ;-;

I'm sorry, your messages keep getting lost in my feed. :c

• That's Mommy's boy!

You know, I've seen a lof of people feeling left out in the lounge, just because they aren't here all the time. Even if you don't always han

• edited August 2014

u wot bich i fuking cull mer nan un ur booty i rekyt ur face so haurd iv1 me skrublord fagit i shank ur nan

mum git thi cumera i rekt dis fagits face

u no w0t m8 i swer un me mum ill bash ur fookin head in u fukin frokin fraking furkin piece of weed.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• swaer on me mum*

u no w0t m8 i swer un me mum ill bash ur fookin head in u fukin frokin fraking furkin piece of weed.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I have so few friends left on here...

And I don't even care.

That just proves I shouldn't be here.

• I'm not... T_T

Why do you deny my friendship? ;-;

• Am I the only one that never felt left out? You guys are so friendly.

You know, I've seen a lof of people feeling left out in the lounge, just because they aren't here all the time. Even if you don't always han

• Got the exact same

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'm a proud, scared, beautiful man. Yes.

• It's easy for you guys to say.

• At least your brother isn't screwing someone in the room above you >_<

So, I'm in a hotel. And I swear I hear noises in the room next to me...

• Mom.... You're embarrassing me >_>

That's Mommy's boy!

• WordX9000 (I'm sorry I had too :P)

Word x2

• WordX 9001 bitch

AGentlman posted: »

WordX9000 (I'm sorry I had too :P)

• I have no words.

I have so few friends left on here... And I don't even care. That just proves I shouldn't be here.

• fuk u mudafuka i 360 no scop 3very day u fgt

lel u watch mlp u brony fgt urban

u wot bich i fuking cull mer nan un ur booty i rekyt ur face so haurd iv1 me skrublord fagit i shank ur nan mum git thi cumera i rekt dis fagits face

• I finally get here and everything is depressing and shit. What's going on?

• I don't think I contribute anything to this place.

• This gif made me tear up. For real. But that doesn't change the fact that i'll go away and everything that maybe held me tied to you all will vanish and i will be completely alone once more.

I'm done.

We never really talked much. But when you left, I remember thinking in my head "Where'd Azlyn go? Is she okay?" Other people would talk abou

• I'm going to leave now.

• Gustav, not this again.

I have so few friends left on here... And I don't even care. That just proves I shouldn't be here.

• SURPRISE!

*jumps on yo back *

I have an niece?!?

• Don't you start now.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I don't think I contribute anything to this place.

• stup buttin intoo mi conviusatins fagit i rekt ur m8s fase un ur nixt fagit wactk ur bock bich ill 360 noscope u

swaer on me mum*

• Amazing, Beautiful and Funny.

Sounds about right. I don't think this tests mean anything, unless your brain is somehow more attracted to certain words.

I wouldn't dwell on it if you got a shitty results. Those tests are never quite accurate.

I'm bored. So, here's a little game: I'm amazing, funny, and a fool.

• That's because you're Simon, you're impossible to not like!

Am I the only one that never felt left out? You guys are so friendly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.