The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, that's what I'm worried about :( You need experience for a job, yet you need a job for experience. SON OF A BITCH!

Yeah, I have. It was pretty good, but not as good as season 1's episodes or S2E2. Now I'm just waiting for episode 5.

SaltLick305 posted: »

What sucks is that you're gonna have a hard time finding one. Most jobs want people with experience. And where you live it's too publated. Have you played episode 4?

• omg wow i feel like a idiot i just realized that you had your picture as omid well omid>daryl anyday change it back please D:

Twistee posted: »

:O wy u du dis 2 meh Caesar ;-;

• Lmao! Trust me, most jobs don't even give you a call as soon as they see "No work experience". I hope you get lucky. I'm at Publix now.

Overall, I've enjoyed it, but some of the writting decisions have been stupid. I mean, are they drunk when they make the episodes? I dunno if I would bring Season 1 into this. Call me a harsh critic, but I'm not a fan of some of Season One's aspects.

For example, I didn't enjoy walking around half an hour or spending two hours in Crawford. I didn't like the train puzzle either.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about You need experience for a job, yet you need a job for experience. SON OF A BITCH! Yeah, I have. It was pretty good, but not as good as season 1's episodes or S2E2. Now I'm just waiting for episode 5.

• Bromid!!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Omid will always be here... Always.

• Omid will always be here...

Always.

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

OMID IS NO MORE.

• Well if the rumors true I'm as screwed as you. I live in Ohio near the boarder well with any luck me and you will still be here tomorrow. Unless were not.....

Apparently, someone's planning a real life purge in Kentucky tomorrow. I live next to Kentucky, and I think I'm going to be sick.

• So, the hype train is strong with this forum...

Alt text

• edited August 2014

During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. Actually, Saliva is more important than you realize. If your saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it. I love to find random things.

0-0 Oh my God.

• Hello

• edited August 2014

I've actually never been on this thread before. Shall we start introducing everyone?

• HYPE

So, the hype train is strong with this forum...

• I love this comic

Alt text

I'm gonna sleep now. I'll be back home on Monday. If not, then I'll be back 26th of October, 1694. I'll miss y'all. But probably not as much

• The writing is what bothers me this season. It's pretty inconsistent. Yeah, there's some things about season 1 I didn't like. Like some of the long dialogue in S1E1 and some of ep 2.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Lmao! Trust me, most jobs don't even give you a call as soon as they see "No work experience". I hope you get lucky. I'm at Publix now. O

• I'm dojo, I'm currently in the middle of moving so I'm on and off.

I just ate a moose.

hayd24 posted: »

I've actually never been on this thread before. Shall we start introducing everyone?

• Hey. :)

This is where people from LeeThePro's tory hang out.

We just talk about random things here.

• Hi, I'm Blue, and I'm a gif addict.

Alt text

• Hey! I'm Alive_Clem, but you can call me AC, even if nobody calls me like that, or you can call me Jessica, it's fine by me :D

and yep that's it. interesting, isn't it? what about you?

• I'm Gobananas01 and I'm the Banana King

• Rachelle doesn't approve.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm dojo, I'm currently in the middle of moving so I'm on and off. I just ate a moose.

• Same problem here. I personally don't agree with people that say there's no emotional impact because I actually like the Season 2 characters more. It's the writting.

• Killing people for no reason. Given their deaths do nothing meaningful to the story.

• Shitty send offs.

• No reaction to anyone's death. Only Kenny and Rebecca seemed to be emotionally invested.

• Illusion of choice weaker than ever.

I personally feel like Season 1 drags on for too long at times. I'm just hard to satisfy.

Sorry for my smartass rant btw. Lmao.

TWDFan86 posted: »

The writing is what bothers me this season. It's pretty inconsistent. Yeah, there's some things about season 1 I didn't like. Like some of the long dialogue in S1E1 and some of ep 2.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

Not my fault the restaurant was selling moose burgers in Canada.

Also a moose is surprisingly delicious.

Rachelle doesn't approve.

• yo, Banana King, how u doing?

Gobananas01 posted: »

I'm Gobananas01 and I'm the Banana King

• Is this the GA (Gif Anonymous)?

Hi, I'm Blue, and I'm a gif addict.

• To be honest?

I don't believe you, you don't think that way, I've tried to tell you things thousands of times, but at some point I just realized that this is who you are, you have a bad habit of saying things like this, even if you don't mean them.

So all I have to tell you is that I hope you buckle up soon, bro.

I have so few friends left on here... And I don't even care. That just proves I shouldn't be here.

• Good night, I hope you get to sleep tonight :/

Azlyn posted: »

I'm going to leave now.

• A new person!

Alt text

hai

• like ham, I like ham.

Hey. This is where people from LeeThePro's tory hang out. We just talk about random things here.

• We love you Blue!

Hi, I'm Blue, and I'm a gif addict.

• Daniel, my country is going through some shit right now so I'm taking a break in Muricu, I will be on more in 2 days or so, when I get back.

• Rachelle will kill you bruh.

I'm dojo, I'm currently in the middle of moving so I'm on and off. I just ate a moose.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

Is there some kind of emergency shelter I can hide in? I don't think I'm safe anywhere here in Canada.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Rachelle will kill you bruh.

• Rachelle doesn't approve x2

Not my fault the restaurant was selling moose burgers in Canada. Also a moose is surprisingly delicious.

• I was curious! I swear I ate some poutine after that!

Rachelle doesn't approve x2

• I can imagine it is.

Not my fault the restaurant was selling moose burgers in Canada. Also a moose is surprisingly delicious.

• I love poutine.

I like cheese.

• HYPE

So, the hype train is strong with this forum...

• I like cheese.

Alive_Clem posted: »

like ham, I like ham.

• I'M Salt123 and DON'T EVER MENTION THE NAME LARRY TO ME!!! (Hey)

• It's going to be hard hiding from Rachelle.

Is there some kind of emergency shelter I can hide in? I don't think I'm safe anywhere here in Canada.

• Hey.

A new person! hai

Sign in to comment in this discussion.