Oooo by the way...

Funko is beginning to make an SnK line of pop vinyls :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I think I'm gonna get them!

AWESOMEO posted: »

What a shock. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• GOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALLGOTTA GET 'EM ALL

Alt text

• Alt text

You're my new enemy! I'll find a PokéMaster someday :'c

hayd24 posted: »

Now, when I was 7 playing on a DS I chose Bulbasaur. So I'll go with that.

• By the way, can you spoiler tag it?

I just don't want Rachelle to see... y'know what... :D

• Some day. I remember liking it, it was fun.

You're my new enemy! I'll find a PokéMaster someday :'c

• Don't be sad :c I'll ask the man who works at the post office if he can send you a slice to your home.

;_________________;

• I also remember buying lots of repellent spray.

Some day. I remember liking it, it was fun.

• edited August 2014

I can hear her still not approving.

I mean, why would you want to eat this little guy?

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I was curious! I swear I ate some poutine after that!

• You're repelling me right now.

I also remember buying lots of repellent spray.

• Yeah, I read about the race riot in Kentucky. Can't blame them for being fed up, but hopefully it stays isolated.

It's been reported by numerous news sites, and I don't live in Kentucky - I'm a Virginian (aka, a Virgin, as my father says - which makes se

• Are you an angel? o___________o

Alive_Clem posted: »

Don't be sad :c I'll ask the man who works at the post office if he can send you a slice to your home.

• It won't be very good after three days. I'm also going to be thinking of pizza all week now.

Don't be sad :c I'll ask the man who works at the post office if he can send you a slice to your home.

• Cool. I heard The Troubles aren't 'to as bad as they used to be. Hopefully it stays that way.

I don't really know much about politics. I know some about Northern Ireland because I take History, it's what my coursework was on.

• It'll run out eventually... then you'll attack me.

You're repelling me right now.

• It's dying down, but some stuff still happens rarely. The parades don't help.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Cool. I heard The Troubles aren't 'to as bad as they used to be. Hopefully it stays that way.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, humans!

Convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, humans!

Hey, will you shockingly anger me? Will you shockingly anger me? Will you shockingly anger me? Humans!

Hey, will you shockingly anger me? Will you shockingly anger me? Will you shockingly anger me? Humans!

WHAT'S UP, criminals who are full of reasons for worry won't ever disappear!

WHAT'S UP, full of reasons for anxiety (who falls down into the trap within grudges?)

WHAT'S UP, full of reasons for worry!

Is the meaning to living boring? Is the meaning to living boring? Is the meaning to living boring? Humans!

Is the meaning to living boring? Is the meaning to living boring? Is the meaning to living boring? Humans!

WHAT'S UP, criminals who are full of reasons for worry won't ever disappear,

WHAT'S UP, full of reasons for anxiety (who falls down into the trap within grudges?)

WHAT'S UP, criminals who are full of reasons for worry won't ever disappear

WHAT'S UP, full of reasons for worry

Hey hey! Human paean. Do humans worry when love escapes? X4

Hey hey! Under the jurisdictions of humans, hey hey! There's the human feeling of worry!

Hey hey! For us, under the jurisdictions of humans, there's an eternal human feeling of worry!

Ah, humans!

Civilizations fall and I'll become unstable,

The future will be saved, White House,

A warning to the entire world!!

Life that reforms within each and every thing.

WHAT'S UP, full of reasons for worry!

Hey hey! Human paean. Do humans worry when love escapes? x 4

Hey hey! Under the jurisdictions of humans, HEY HEY! There's the human feeling of worry,

Hey hey! For us, under the jurisdictions of humans, there are screaming characteristics under the eternal jurisdictions of humans,

Prejudiced and treacherous humans are shit; start moving, I'll Fight!

From the fangs of sadistic punishment, I will chop up the existence of my natural enemies!

From the greed of the typical near future, in a nation that can't change!

Let's slander the war debate amongst idiots!

Let's slander the war debate amongst idiots!

Hey hey! Humans Suck!! Ah, humans, human Fucks!!

What's up, people?!

• ATR used sissy slap!

Alt text

It's not very effective...

It'll run out eventually... then you'll attack me.

• One of the all time bests

"Life is like a box of chocolates." - Forrest Gump Love that movie.

• Because he seemed delicious? I should have put him on the poutine I was eating. Forget I said anything.

I can hear her still not approving. I mean, why would you want to eat this little guy?

• Yo bitch. I'm ComingSoon

creepy smile

Nah, but hey. I'm here a lot, so get used to the craziness.

I've actually never been on this thread before. Shall we start introducing everyone?

edited August 2014

lel, it's a song, and every word of it is 100% true.

Saltlick123 posted: »

"Ha, Fuck You! Motherfucker!"

• "Ha, Fuck You! Motherfucker!"

Convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, humans! Convenience convenience hurray, c

• Is...it safe naow? Are pepl happy?

No moar depres?

• Maybe your not using the right element.

ATR used sissy slap! It's not very effective...

• Alt text

You're repelling me right now.

• Well we're not dead yet, So we'll live.....

ComingSoon posted: »

Is...it safe naow? Are pepl happy? No moar depres?

• ATR used cuteness!

Alt text

It's super effective!

Maybe your not using the right element.

• I's scurred doe cuz tha depres is sad ;-;

Well we're not dead yet, So we'll live.....

• In reply I could paste lyrics to a song... but I won't. Mainly because I can't as I'm using the internet through my Xbox.

Convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, convenience convenience hurray, humans! Convenience convenience hurray, c

• It's a song, lol, and every word is 100% true.

"Ha, Fuck You! Motherfucker!"

• It's not as bad, But school's starting soon and NO ONE wants it here....

I's scurred doe cuz tha depres is sad ;-;

edited August 2014

lel n00b

In reply I could paste lyrics to a song... but I won't. Mainly because I can't as I'm using the internet through my Xbox.

• edited August 2014

Awww... * knocked out *

ATR used cuteness! It's super effective!

• covers ears

It's not as bad, But school's starting soon and NO ONE wants it here....

• Ham? XD

like ham, I like ham.

• No offence, but if you guys keep asking things like that and talking about how sad it is here (which it isn't anymore), it won't go away.. It's just reminding them to be sad xD

Is...it safe naow? Are pepl happy? No moar depres?

• "Fuck You Buddy" (notice how I am using Nick quotes....)

It's a song, lol, and every word is 100% true.

• It depends? Who'll fuck me? I have some standards y'know...

"Fuck You Buddy" (notice how I am using Nick quotes....)

• *fainted

Awww... * knocked out *

• Yes, potatoes.

Ham? XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.