The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Really? I liked the end.

I cried at the end.

• The fact that Norman Reedus is gonna be in it makes the news even better.

Twistee posted: »

<----- ^.^

• Hey Rachelle.

Ugh... Um hi.

• Morning guys....

Alt text

TT_TT I wanna go back to sleep but I cant.

• I want on that says "Ima cut you" on it. ^-^

FOTD Crew needs an official t-shirt

• I cant. xD Im done. Like, with everything! xD

Miss Noncy ❤o❤

• I love Lexi... Holy shit.

Jewfreeus posted: »

lexi is at it again lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fYY_KGNl-w&list=UUqZcRt9V8vjTpe73KGKmU2w

• STAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Morning guys.... TT_TT I wanna go back to sleep but I cant.

• ^This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tDjYuqJRJQ

• Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?!

lexi is at it again lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fYY_KGNl-w&list=UUqZcRt9V8vjTpe73KGKmU2w

• edited August 2014

<3

Uggghhuifn I'm so tired though. But its my mom who wont let me go back to sleep.

STAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• No. no. wtf. thats....gross.

She needs a psychiatrist or something.

• Well, let's chat then.

How are you?

Uggghhuifn I'm so tired though. But its my mom who wont let me go back to sleep.

• Dose anyone else have crohn's disease?

• It's the bestest of best ships.

Gexi or Lustav tho?

Gustav....

• Gustav....

I love Lexi... Holy shit.

• I think a lobotomy is much more preferable for her at this moment.

No. no. wtf. thats....gross. She needs a psychiatrist or something.

• This girl is beyond in denial. She still thinks Luke and Clem will be that way when it's confirmed Luke's not a pedo. She needs to grow up and stop fantasizing on such bullshit.

• ehhh good I guess. Going shopping in a bit...

You?

Well, let's chat then. How are you?

• I feel like shit, but that ain't news.

Going shopping, huh? What you gon' buy? WHY AM I NOT INVITED?

ehhh good I guess. Going shopping in a bit... You?

• Morning Rache.

Morning guys.... TT_TT I wanna go back to sleep but I cant.

• If I get you more whiskey will you feel better?

Lmao you wouldn't want to go. xD Its got girl cloths and jewelry. :P

I feel like shit, but that ain't news. Going shopping, huh? What you gon' buy? WHY AM I NOT INVITED?

• Morning tobi. ^-^

Morning Rache.

• How are ya today? Doing anything? :)

I was here earlier and left cuz I was like one of the only 2 here. From the looks of it this whole place is barely active around these times.

Morning tobi. ^-^

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited August 2014
    1. Every Friday i get drunk on Patron
    2. Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan
    3. When you donate money, somehow charities around the world find out, and start calling you endlessly begging for donations.
    4. It takes 6 weeks for the US government to process my passport. I'm going on tour.
    5. I like chicks with goofy glasses.
  • Good I guess. Doing nothing at the moment, just listening to music when I shouldn't be. x_x You?

Yeah, barely anyone here... I would usually come on around 2 and there would be people here, but my mom is waking me up early to get ready for when school starts.

How are ya today? Doing anything? I was here earlier and left cuz I was like one of the only 2 here. From the looks of it this whole place is barely active around these times.

• Wat

• Jesus...she just doesn't stop, does she?

• I went shopping with my ex once, I think I got to go to gamestop for five seconds before we had to look at more stuff for her, but I don't think you would be as bad.

If I get you more whiskey will you feel better? Lmao you wouldn't want to go. xD Its got girl cloths and jewelry. :P

• Haha yeah I do that every morning I get up. The moment I get up I get straight on the computer. ^^

I'm slowly recovering. I'm feeling better than I did. Things are pulling back together. I still have a few concerns on my mind but I'm trying not to let them get to me. :)

And yeah I remember when I had school I had to do all kinds of shopping. I remember when I was kid I whined "But I want to play video games!" I hated going back to school cuz of all the work I had to do. But the good thing is that I got to make new friends over time. Although, I'll be honest. I kinda miss school. lol

Good I guess. Doing nothing at the moment, just listening to music when I shouldn't be. x_x You? Yeah, barely anyone here... I would u

• Crap! I gotta get the modem changed so I won't have internet for a bit. See ya!

• Make her shine :P Leave her be.

('cough' I'll take her down laturr 'cough')

This girl is beyond in denial. She still thinks Luke and Clem will be that way when it's confirmed Luke's not a pedo. She needs to grow up and stop fantasizing on such bullshit.

• See ya, man.

Crap! I gotta get the modem changed so I won't have internet for a bit. See ya!

• I forget to eat breakfast and everything because I go strait to the computer. xD That reminds me, I need to eat breakfast now.

Well that's good. Glad you're recovering and things are pulling back together. :) I hope those concerns strait out soon.

Yeah, id rather stay hope almost more then anything. I'm too lazy. :P Ehhh I don't really make friends though...

Alt text

So there's not much I'm really looking forward to. :/

Haha yeah I do that every morning I get up. The moment I get up I get straight on the computer. ^^ I'm slowly recovering. I'm feeling bet

• See ya. :(

Crap! I gotta get the modem changed so I won't have internet for a bit. See ya!

• That moment when DLB doesn't reply because she's busy talking to Tobi.

If I get you more whiskey will you feel better? Lmao you wouldn't want to go. xD Its got girl cloths and jewelry. :P

• Lmao I think I would. xD Id probably drag you into the stores I want and then leave you behind when you go in the ones you want.

I went shopping with my ex once, I think I got to go to gamestop for five seconds before we had to look at more stuff for her, but I don't think you would be as bad.

• Its that and because my notifications button keeps on disappearing, so I have to refresh the page a million times to make it appear. The forums have issues. xD

That moment when DLB doesn't reply because she's busy talking to Tobi.

• Hm.. I would still go, just for the friendship boost.

Lmao I think I would. xD Id probably drag you into the stores I want and then leave you behind when you go in the ones you want.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.