The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• stahp lieng bich i no u 45 prisige in modren waerfar 3 fagit

I suck at multiplayer on that. Imma beast at zombies though

• (Breathing Intensifies)

Er... I'm not sure how to respond to this.

• Er... I'm not sure how to respond to this.

"Not here Luke, the kids are watching."

• Don't let that sub-human's stupid shit make you dislike the characters, remember that everything is lies and all is just work of some idiot behind a monitor.

joshua007 posted: »

In my opinion she can do whatever she wants but this kind of things let me dislike the characters sometimes

• Aw hell nah! On World at war for Wii I'm prestige 8/10. I was a freaking boss

stahp lieng bich i no u 45 prisige in modren waerfar 3 fagit

• Are you okay?

• ^ dis tiems infinety

wat fagit fite mi il rek ur anis

• Just (holy) water.

Nuke is love, Nuke is life.

Are you okay?

• I have socks that say "Daniel" on them.

Cuz I can

• Somewhere between amused and unsettled.

Er... I'm not sure how to respond to this.

• I will. But 2 days is like 1000 comments XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Search "The Walking Dead read online"or something like that, there are multiple websites the provide the issues, I gave DLB a link to the best one 2 days ago, go look for it xD

• Ohayo

Morning ♪♫♪

• Ohhhhh lmao. xD I was looking at it for five minutes like "wtf is this"?!

You could have had a weird shaped room or something...

LOLZ Rachel... how is it a roof? XD its a wagon

• throws brick :D

Morning ♪♫♪

• LLOOOLLL WTF GIRL

• bich shurt ur fase un fite mi

Aw hell nah! On World at war for Wii I'm prestige 8/10. I was a freaking boss

• edited August 2014

I know but I can't stand the complaining sometimes and those things like if Clem dies we riot

Be glad I'm not a Cluke fan I can do things with one video that you never thought about XD

Don't let that sub-human's stupid shit make you dislike the characters, remember that everything is lies and all is just work of some idiot behind a monitor.

• Yeah, I'll go with that.

hayd24 posted: »

Somewhere between amused and unsettled.

• I CAN'T TRUST FUCKING ANYONE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?! I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP THE THROAT OUT OF THAT PERSON!!! I AM SO ANGRY, IT COULD BE ANYONE FOR ALL I FUCKING KNOW!!!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Google it, there are like 3 good sites and also youtube channels then put on the issues.

ComingSoon posted: »

I will. But 2 days is like 1000 comments XD

• Id wear socks like that daily

I have socks that say "Daniel" on them.

• ... I like that more then Jane and Luke together not even joking XD

• I checked YT, I think they were taken down for some reason.

Eh, I'll just google it.

Google it, there are like 3 good sites and also youtube channels then put on the issues.

• I have this strange feeling that we are going to be seeing more of these.

LLOOOLLL WTF GIRL

• Good morning Maddi.

Morning ♪♫♪

• What teh fukk happened??

I CAN'T TRUST FUCKING ANYONE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?! I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP THE THROAT OUT OF THAT PERSON!!! I AM SO ANGRY, IT COULD BE ANYONE FOR ALL I FUCKING KNOW!!!

• Uh....what?

I CAN'T TRUST FUCKING ANYONE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?! I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP THE THROAT OUT OF THAT PERSON!!! I AM SO ANGRY, IT COULD BE ANYONE FOR ALL I FUCKING KNOW!!!

• My wall wouldn't have mud and reflectors on it xD

Ohhhhh lmao. xD I was looking at it for five minutes like "wtf is this"?! You could have had a weird shaped room or something...

• Lexi has a goddamn fucking spy on me.

and I'm going to fucking kill that person.

What teh fukk happened??

• O_O

• Let them complain, if Clem dies, we will just have to accept it and continue on with the story, she's not invincible.

Really? What programs do you know?

joshua007 posted: »

I know but I can't stand the complaining sometimes and those things like if Clem dies we riot Be glad I'm not a Cluke fan I can do things with one video that you never thought about XD

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

Lexi has a fucking spy on me, GREAT! FUCKING GREAT!

SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE MY FRIEND, JUST TO SPY ON ME, IT COULD BE FUCKING ANYONE!!! If it's one of the people I really believed to be my friend... Then I'm leaving this place for good.

O_O

• edited August 2014

Sony Vegas Pro 12
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    This is a litle part of the program

Let them complain, if Clem dies, we will just have to accept it and continue on with the story, she's not invincible. Really? What programs do you know?

• Hey, you alright Gustav? :(

• Next will be the bed scenes :D

hayd24 posted: »

I have this strange feeling that we are going to be seeing more of these.

• Mommmmmmmm........ Dadddddddd.......

• Dude, calm down, this isn't the Cold War, no spies are in here, if she told you that herself, it's probably her that "spies for Lexi", no one in their right mind would help a sick person like her.

Lexi has a goddamn fucking spy on me. and I'm going to fucking kill that person.

• Lexi has a fucking spy on me, SO NO. I'M NOT ALRIGHT. I HAVE TO WATCH MY EVERY MOVE NOW.

Hey, you alright Gustav?

• (?) ATR is not sure if she finds this creepy or adorable.

• I still don't know... I feel like I'm getting spied on.

Dude, calm down, this isn't the Cold War, no spies are in here, if she told you that herself, it's probably her that "spies for Lexi", no one in their right mind would help a sick person like her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.