The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, at 3:15 the bell rings for school to end. From 3:15 - 3:30 I was walking to the CityBus stop (because I'm too close to ride the regular bus, but too far to walk) and there's like 50 kids watching these two dudes duke it out. The normal stuff. So I walk past em to get to my bus and apparently someone called the cops because they sent two cars down there and everyone scattered like roaches. If that wasn't enough, one guy had the 'great idea' to take off his shirt and attempt to fight the other individual in the street. With cars. Gj. Then one car picked him up and drove off, most likely to the slammer. Gj guys, it hasn't even been 2 weeks and someone already went to jail.

Tell us!

• No wait, come back Dary-tee!

• ONE BEER! I wanted one beer!

I haven't had any in years, I'm allowed to have some. When was the last time you had some? 'Bout ten minutes ago? And how many? SIX OF THEM?

My own wife... drinking my beer.... tsk tsk... And to think, just last week you were scolding me for buying so much beer!

• wut

My own wife... drinking my beer.... tsk tsk... And to think, just last week you were scolding me for buying so much beer!

• Alright, then. At least you'll be back :)

Well you know I'm moving, lol. And I won't be on probably at all for about week starting tomorrow... maybe I'll check in a couple of times, but most of the time I'll just be busy packing and stuff.

• FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I kind of just woke up, and I don't like drinking when I first wake up. I save that for the evenings when I'm watching wrestling. And I never drink six beers one after another, I like to split them up with a martini in between.

MAYBE IF YOU WANTED A BEER YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED ME INSTEAD OF SNEAKING INTO MY MINI FRIDGE AND STEALING THEM WHEN I WAS ASLEEP. I don't go behind your back like that, wifey.

ONE BEER! I wanted one beer! I haven't had any in years, I'm allowed to have some. When was the last time you had some? 'Bout ten minutes ago? And how many? SIX OF THEM?

• Why is this place dead? :c

• Because reasons.

Why is this place dead? :c

• Becuz ur mum

• Ok ok I'm sorry that you don't drink six beers of alcohol, but you drink martinis also. THATS STILL ALCOHOL.

I didn't ask you because I KNEW you were going to say no. Just like when I ask for the remote, You ALWAYS say no.

Heh, me going behind your back? Please, says the person that was "paying taxes" with ATR at the freaking mall behind MY back. So next time, I'll ask you for a beer. But then next time, how 'bout you ask to cheat on me first.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I kind of just woke up, and I don't like drinking when I first wake up. I save that for the evenings when I'm watching

• Alt text

(?) Rachelle greets loungers with a big hug

• lelelelel nise m8 ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Becuz ur mum

• Its not dead, just VERY slow.

• Harassment isn't a special thing, it's very common.

The kiss is our special thang.

• Oh, so you're bringing up the past ATR business? I TOLD YOU, we were paying TAXES. Nothing else!! If you don't believe me, ask her. She knows what's up. And the only reason why I was the one who had to take her was because her husband was out of town and took the vehicle with him, and she didn't have a way of transportation, so she asked me to take her! Then maybe we went to her place and played a little beer pong, but that was it. Nothing else. The only reason why I didn't ask you if I could take her was because I KNEW that you would say no!! And then poor ATR would be stuck not doing her taxes, and she probably would be in prison right now. So sorry for trying to be nice.

I only said no to you that one time when you asked me for the remote because it was MY turn to choose the channels that night! Obviously you had forgotten or something, but we need to take turns sometimes if this relationship is gonna work out.

Ok ok I'm sorry that you don't drink six beers of alcohol, but you drink martinis also. THATS STILL ALCOHOL. I didn't ask you because I

• Maybe it is just the wrong time of the day.

• edited August 2014

Gustav_Box: Elian I'm only 13, have you seen the rest of the guys in my class? That's tiny. LMAO

[04:34:29 p.m.] Regan Talbot: You've seen their dicks o.o

[04:34:31 p.m.] Elian aka TDMshadowCP: xD

[04:34:37 p.m.] Elian aka TDMshadowCP: But I'm 14 gustav

[04:34:37 p.m.] 下駄: ....

[04:34:38 p.m.] Gustav_Box confirmed: Called PE mate.

[04:34:39 p.m.] Elian aka TDMshadowCP: and yeah

[04:34:42 p.m.] Elian aka TDMshadowCP: Wait

[04:34:47 p.m.] Elian aka TDMshadowCP: You shower in PE?

[04:34:51 p.m.] Regan Talbot: ALL BECAUSE IT'S PE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THEIR JUNK xD

[04:34:53 p.m.] 下駄: so PE is about looking at other guys' dicks?

[04:34:59 p.m.] Regan Talbot: That's Gustav's PE

[04:34:59 p.m.] WeWillMissYouSarah: Lol, going to put this on the forums

Gustav_Box: Elian I'm only 13, have you seen the rest of the guys in my class? That's tiny. LMAO [04:34:29 p.m.] Regan Talbot: You've see

• edited August 2014

TAXES MY ASSSSS. She's got plenty of other friends to take her anyways. But I would have said yes, because you NEVER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. You sit on your ass all day watching wrestling and drinking beers, and, ahem, *martinis.

Take turns? Dafaq you know about taking turns? If you really want to take turns, then go got the VACUME and vacuum the house. It's been your turn for the past two years. Along with doing the dishes, doing the laundry and countless other things.

And before helping others pay their taxes, help us pay our own.

Oh, so you're bringing up the past ATR business? I TOLD YOU, we were paying TAXES. Nothing else!! If you don't believe me, ask her. She know

• Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart. ;)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Are you a gustav wind? Because you just blew me away I'm sorry. Puns and stuff.

• Because it's not alive.

• Bcuz

• This one's better

Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber

Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart.

Gustav_Box: Elian I'm only 13, have you seen the rest of the guys in my class? That's tiny. LMAO [04:34:29 p.m.] Regan Talbot: You've see

• Because....

• You have embraced your inner Twistee.

Alt text

• So I was looking at where all my classes were, so I go to one and this is on the door:

Alt text

Alt text

Oh hell nah sorry honey boo that doesn't work with me.

• So, I'm finally able to come here after a long, tiresome day and I see there's not much going on.

Well, see ya'll tomorrow then.

• Bye then... (In a few hours stuff might happen...)

SaltLick305 posted: »

So, I'm finally able to come here after a long, tiresome day and I see there's not much going on. Well, see ya'll tomorrow then.

• Eh, I don't know. I had a long ass day, so I can't guarantee I'll be back.

I thought if there was something going on now it'd keep me awake.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Bye then... (In a few hours stuff might happen...)

• Okay...Alt text (jk, I understand :) )

SaltLick305 posted: »

Eh, I don't know. I had a long ass day, so I can't guarantee I'll be back. I thought if there was something going on now it'd keep me awake.

• Alt text

Don't worry, I'll stick for a while to see if something comes up. I don't like going to sleep with just school and work on my mind.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Okay... (jk, I understand )

• You sure? Looks straight to me :/

gay

• A human has 206 bones, wanna add another one?

This one's better Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber

• gay

Sign in to comment in this discussion.