The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm here now that I have an internet connection.

• You know, I would help you do all those things, but it seems to me that you actually enjoy doing them. It's not my fault you're obsessed with cleaning. And excuse me princess, but I do do our taxes, but how could you possibly know that, since you obviously don't care about this family enough to realize that. I'm the one who puts the food on the table every night, I'M the one who works so hard to keep this family surviving. And what do you do? The freaking laundry. Great. Thanks, wifey. Means a lot.

TAXES MY ASSSSS. She's got plenty of other friends to take her anyways. But I would have said yes, because you NEVER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.

• answer: a shoe

"I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Fuckin' around at an Apple store:

Alt text

Got a new PS4, fuck Xbone :D

Alt text

Now I just have to smuggle it into Israel..

• I might be getting an PS4 in a month or two. I hate being poor XD

I am definitely getting Alien: Isolation, cause its about time I shit my pants again.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fuckin' around at an Apple store: Got a new PS4, fuck Xbone Now I just have to smuggle it into Israel..

• Where are you located?

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well, at 3:15 the bell rings for school to end. From 3:15 - 3:30 I was walking to the CityBus stop (because I'm too close to ride the regul

• edited August 2014

Passage I don't enjoy them. And I ain't obsessed with cleaning, I'm cleaning all the time 'cause you're always dirtying up the place.

And please, I do care about this family. You're the one that practically enslaved our son by making him do a bunch of stuff for you.

Yeah I got nothing good to say... xD I'm tired and feel like shit at the moment soooo.

You know, I would help you do all those things, but it seems to me that you actually enjoy doing them. It's not my fault you're obsessed wit

• Ayyy lmao

• :,(

Fuckin' around at an Apple store: Got a new PS4, fuck Xbone Now I just have to smuggle it into Israel..

• Alt text

Ayyy lmao

• PE is tots wierd.

Gustav_Box: Elian I'm only 13, have you seen the rest of the guys in my class? That's tiny. LMAO [04:34:29 p.m.] Regan Talbot: You've see

• lel

:,(

• Well at least you're allowed to bring in electronics in my HS I had to go through metal detectors everyday it felt like I was in a fucking airport.

So I was looking at where all my classes were, so I go to one and this is on the door: Oh hell nah sorry honey boo that doesn't work with me.

• That's just sad :'(

Is it because you live in NY and they're afraid people will bring weapons to school? xD

Well at least you're allowed to bring in electronics in my HS I had to go through metal detectors everyday it felt like I was in a fucking airport.

• Are you M. Night? Because you're not very original ;)

Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart.

• The High School I went to had a lot of gang members so yeah. That's the Public Schools of murica for you. :D

That's just sad Is it because you live in NY and they're afraid people will bring weapons to school? xD

• edited August 2014

Oooooooooooh oooooh!

It's raining tacos!

• Man I'm sorry. That must suck. I got crohn's when I was 8 and have been dealing with the effects ever since. My sister just got diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. All these diseases are autoimmune diseases. But how are you doing with the colitis?

Jennifer posted: »

I have colitis (a rare type called collagenous colitis). My cousin has Crohn's disease (she's had it since birth, and has been in and out of hospitals her entire life because of it).

• People were sharing pickup lines before, so I thought I'd share one that was actually used on me before.

I was hanging out with a bunch of people, and someone's brother's friend came up to me and started talking to me.

Guy: You got any Irish in ya?

Me: Nope.

Guy: Would you like some? ;)

The answer was a fit of laughter, and then "No."

• LOL

People were sharing pickup lines before, so I thought I'd share one that was actually used on me before. I was hanging out with a bunch o

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Shallow and dumb as fuck xDD

People were sharing pickup lines before, so I thought I'd share one that was actually used on me before. I was hanging out with a bunch o

• That was deep wink wink, but seriously that guy is really needing some laid.

• that guy is smooth as fuck lol

• Lafayette, Indiana.

You gonna come visit me or somethin? :P

Where are you located?

• Damn it's taking me a long time to read the comics XD

Almost caught up tho.

• @WhatToWriteHere

Umm, Hi. I uh, I'm your son. My name's Sebastian. Um, yeah.

• OMG, Plot twist!!!

@WhatToWriteHere Umm, Hi. I uh, I'm your son. My name's Sebastian. Um, yeah.

• twd or fables?

ComingSoon posted: »

Damn it's taking me a long time to read the comics XD Almost caught up tho.

• I hate wine.

• WHAT. WINE IS THE BEST.

I hate wine.

• Nah bruh.

And how would you know? You're not supposed to drink it.

WHAT. WINE IS THE BEST.

• Ever heard of New Year?

Nah bruh. And how would you know? You're not supposed to drink it.

• "(1) All ravens are black.

(2) Everything that is not black is not a raven.

(3) Nevermore, my pet raven, is black.

(4) This green (and thus not black) thing is an apple (and thus not a raven).
    By the same reasoning, this statement is evidence that (2) everything that is not black is not a raven. But since (as above) this statement is logically equivalent to (1) all ravens are black, it follows that the sight of a green apple is evidence supporting the notion that all ravens are black. This conclusion seems paradoxical, because it implies that information has been gained about ravens by looking at an apple."

Holy shit this paradox

• Yeah, does that cancel the restrictions?

Ever heard of New Year?

• Yeah, my whole family get together and allows it. So, yeah.

Yeah, does that cancel the restrictions?

• So accurate it hurts.

Alt text

• LOL

Rigtail posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26XRdCN1W1o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.