The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I hope he finds joy out of this, because his life really sucks if that's what he does all day long.

Four freaking accounts. It's pathetic.

• Then I'm guessing you never used the internet since you need IE to install Chrome or whatever other browser. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Never in my life did I use IE and it actually got to the homepage. EVER.

• One of the mods did say that the trolls tend to be people we know so yea...

It's not unlikely at all, we have people who just love to hate us here.

• Well, yeah, once or twice, but that's it XD

Then I'm guessing you never used the internet since you need IE to install Chrome or whatever other browser. xD

• If you say so. I'm not a full-time player here, so I don't know.

Speaking from experience, a user usually just gets bored and the rest just follow along because they get the "I don't want to be the only one with downvotes" syndrome. Keep in mind, I was almost a Psychologist instead of a Lawyer.

I'll take your word for it, just saying it's a possibility. It's not like anyone should care about dislikes anyway.

It's not unlikely at all, we have people who just love to hate us here.

• I never give dislikes to anyone. I think they're pointless.

A lot of people use that button as a replacement for their argument... probably because they're too stupid to think one up in the first place.

One of the mods did say that the trolls tend to be people we know so yea...

• Exactly. Playing with the dislike button wouldn't be completely out of the equation.

Why would anyone care anyway? Heh.

• LMAOOO

middle finger gifs are the best!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

How about this one: Or this one: Or even this one: hehehe

• It may just be that guy who always came back..

• IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING TYRION LANNISTER

LMAOOO middle finger gifs are the best!

• YEAH IT IIIIIIIISSSSSS

IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING TYRION LANNISTER

• That's what I always say, I always call people out for doing that resulting from a lack of counter-arguments, and it's true.

I never give dislikes to anyone. I think they're pointless. A lot of people use that button as a replacement for their argument... probably because they're too stupid to think one up in the first place.

• Only weak people think that way, weak and unstable people.

SaltLick305 posted: »

If you say so. I'm not a full-time player here, so I don't know. Speaking from experience, a user usually just gets bored and the rest ju

• HE HAS AN EYEPATCH TOO HOLYSHIT

I'm fangirling rn. Like, legit.

YEAH IT IIIIIIIISSSSSS

• lol

IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING TYRION LANNISTER

• Hopefully you're right. Why anyone would be affected by that is beyond me.

The gifs you get to post are hilarious, though.

Only weak people think that way, weak and unstable people.

• Lol I ain't complaining about the dislikes I laugh when it happens I'm just saying that the troll is probably among us. xD

Exactly. Playing with the dislike button wouldn't be completely out of the equation. Why would anyone care anyway? Heh.

• Lmao I thought you would have seen this already!

I knew you were going to point that out though. xD

HE HAS AN EYEPATCH TOO HOLYSHIT I'm fangirling rn. Like, legit.

• Lmao! I know, bro.

Haha, probably. I wouldn't call him a troll, though. We all get bored every once in a while. I'm fine as long he's not hurting anybody.

Lol I ain't complaining about the dislikes I laugh when it happens I'm just saying that the troll is probably among us. xD

• DLB be like...

Alt text

LMAOOO middle finger gifs are the best!

• Yea I also don't dislike anyone it feels meaningless if you aren't going to say anything and even if you do say something why dislike it? doesn't make sense.

I never give dislikes to anyone. I think they're pointless. A lot of people use that button as a replacement for their argument... probably because they're too stupid to think one up in the first place.

• Yeah...

Alt text

Hopefully you're right. Why anyone would be affected by that is beyond me. The gifs you get to post are hilarious, though.

• xD That's true but it would be hilarious to know who it is.

Lmao! I know, bro. Haha, probably. I wouldn't call him a troll, though. We all get bored every once in a while. I'm fine as long he's not hurting anybody.

• TWD

Jewfreeus posted: »

twd or fables?

• A mod said they were either getting rid of the feature in the short future or make it available to see who downvotes. Funny thing is, when that happens, people won't dislike anymore.

xD That's true but it would be hilarious to know who it is.

• You mean the dude that likes WtW?

It may just be that guy who always came back..

• Ye

You mean the dude that likes WtW?

• I have a middle finger ritual dance and everything.

DLB be like...

• edited August 2014

Real quick before I go...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

XDDD I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME. Ok ok I'm done, good night guys! :3

• xD They would probably remove it completely if they allowed people to see who disliked you can bet hell will break loose. XD

A mod said they were either getting rid of the feature in the short future or make it available to see who downvotes. Funny thing is, when that happens, people won't dislike anymore.

• Wouldn't he be harassing her by now if it was?

Ye

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

No, because that would get him banned again, I presume that dislikes and likes are anonymous.

Wouldn't he be harassing her by now if it was?

• Lmao! That's what people were pointing it out.

Still, believe it or not, some users (specially the new ones) seem to be negatively affected by it to the point of being afraid to post. Which obviously impacts the Forum.

I think they'll take whatever comes first.

xD They would probably remove it completely if they allowed people to see who disliked you can bet hell will break loose. XD

• Night! thanks for these, gave me a good laugh XD

Real quick before I go... XDDD I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME. Ok ok I'm done, good night guys!

• XD

xD They would probably remove it completely if they allowed people to see who disliked you can bet hell will break loose. XD

• Lol, good night.

Real quick before I go... XDDD I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME. Ok ok I'm done, good night guys!

• Hi Jon!

JonGon posted: »

Night! thanks for these, gave me a good laugh XD

• edited August 2014

Hello :D

I heard you're in Murica!

EDIT: Damn... some people are really salty today. I want downvotes too ;~;

Hi Jon!

• Goodnight <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.