The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I still don't get that... Afraid of Dislikes I'm guessing that's some psychological shit?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Lmao! That's what people were pointing it out. Still, believe it or not, some users (specially the new ones) seem to be negatively affect

• You're hella skinny tho.

Real quick before I go... XDDD I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME. Ok ok I'm done, good night guys!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Here, I gave you one :D

Yeah I've been there for almost 2 weeks now, I'll board a flight back tomorrow.

JonGon posted: »

Hello I heard you're in Murica! EDIT: Damn... some people are really salty today. I want downvotes too ;~;

• What part did you go to? I can't believe I missed this! 2 weeks already?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Here, I gave you one Yeah I've been there for almost 2 weeks now, I'll board a flight back tomorrow.

• I think it's probably the fear of rejection. I understand that... I used to be that way too. But I got over it.

I still don't get that... Afraid of Dislikes I'm guessing that's some psychological shit?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Haha, read my response to AWESOMEO and you'll understand.

I mean, when the trolls are just downvoting everyone (like now) I find it more difficult to understand why they would care. However, picking just one user and downvoting just him out of the whole group is a somewhat effective trolling technique.

Of course, that also depends on the person. You have to be weak-willed in order to be affected by a button either way.

I still don't get that... Afraid of Dislikes I'm guessing that's some psychological shit?

• NJ and NY, 1 week and 4 days.

JonGon posted: »

What part did you go to? I can't believe I missed this! 2 weeks already?

edited August 2014

You're not afraid of rejection anymore? At all?

I think it's probably the fear of rejection. I understand that... I used to be that way too. But I got over it.

• Wait.... You did? :D

I think it's probably the fear of rejection. I understand that... I used to be that way too. But I got over it.

1. Do you get bad hangovers? Does it take a while for you to get drunk? You seem like the kind of guy who can hold his alcohol.
    2. I have a feeling that information is going to come in handy one day.
    3. Is that actually true?
    4. Where to?
    5. That's neat.
    CrazyGeorge posted: »

* Every Friday i get drunk on Patron * Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan * When you donate money, somehow charities around the world fin

edited August 2014

No, willpower has nothing to do with wether dislikes affect you or not, it depends on what the person was disliked for and his current mental state. Willpower has nothing to do with this one though.

Haha, read my response to AWESOMEO and you'll understand. I mean, when the trolls are just downvoting everyone (like now) I find it more

• Yeah probably mostly since some people are going through hard times in life.

Haha, read my response to AWESOMEO and you'll understand. I mean, when the trolls are just downvoting everyone (like now) I find it more

edited August 2014

Yes, it does. Maybe weak-willed wasn't the best word. Let me paraphrase it for you:

You may be going through the best time of your life. All that goes out the window if you're an insecure person afraid of public rejection, like Rachelle said.

Your mental state does affect, but it doesn't mean it's the only thing that comes into play.

No, willpower has nothing to do with wether dislikes affect you or not, it depends on what the person was disliked for and his current mental state. Willpower has nothing to do with this one though.

• I used to be that way too. But I got over it.

Alt text

:,). Girl I'm happy for you! BUT HOW?! TELL ME YOUR WAYS!

• I mean, I am a little bit... but not by strangers.

You're not afraid of rejection anymore? At all?

• So it's insecurity rather than will power.

Yes, it does. Maybe weak-willed wasn't the best word. Let me paraphrase it for you: You may be going through the best time of your life.

• I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

I used to be that way too. But I got over it. :,). Girl I'm happy for you! BUT HOW?! TELL ME YOUR WAYS!

• So much for going to sleep.

I used to be that way too. But I got over it. :,). Girl I'm happy for you! BUT HOW?! TELL ME YOUR WAYS!

edited August 2014

That's great advice, we like you for who you are.

I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

• edited August 2014

:,) thanks . <3. I'm so happy for you. ;_;

Write a book with that line in it. F*CK THE HATERS!

I just surround myself with people who like me for who I am, and then all of a sudden the people who don't like me don't mean anything anymore.

edited August 2014

If we're being specific, totally.

If we're thinking outside the box, either one makes sense.

What does it take for a person to get up and say "Enough!?

It takes strenght, will-power, determination, and resolve.

You will not overcome your fears if you don't have the will.

So it's insecurity rather than will power.

• I'm glad WtW. :D

• So will power doesn't come into play unless you are insecure, if anything.

Some people can't control it though, it can be called a disability in some cases, will power won't stop someone from finding something offensive and be offended from it, but you don't have to be afraid of rejection to get hurt from dislikes, you just need to be insecure and in a bad mental state.

If we're being specific, totally. If we're thinking outside the box, either one makes sense. What does it take for a person to get up

edited August 2014

I agree there. Will-power won't affect how someone reacts to a certain event or situation, but it will affect how that same person deals with it from there on. Being strong-willed mainly consists of taking hits from life and having the mental stability to get up and keep going. You can be annoyed by downvotes at first, but if you're strong-willed you won't let that stop you from posting and interacting with others.

Ah, I'm just talking about people with insecurity problems, though. It wouldn't be fair to criticize those who can't control it. Either way, most of the people you see here are just REALLY afraid of rejection. They will tell you themselves.

So will power doesn't come into play unless you are insecure, if anything. Some people can't control it though, it can be called a disabi

• I have a certain level of insecurity, and shit like that never brings me down.

I agree there. Will-power won't affect how someone reacts to a certain event or situation, but it will affect how that same person deals wit

• Ok so I finally caught up to issue #129 in the comics. It ended with jailed Negan saying that Rick and the group were monsters. I just have a question. Has issue #130 been released? And if not, how do people know about the scene with the walkers "talking" and how do they know about Maggie's baby?

Sorry to ask so much it's just I couldn't access the issue everyone was talking about.

• I'm glad you can say that. I guess some people are just really sensitive and have been through a lot. I mean, for all we know some of these users could be victims of pedophilia.

It's really sad people dedicate their life to trolling, though.

What exactly are you insecure of? If you don't mind me asking. You can even PM if you want. I like getting to know people a bit better.

I have a certain level of insecurity, and shit like that never brings me down.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Wtf Louisville.... smh......

• Well then shit I can't get it yet ;-;

Yea it's out.

edited August 2014

I have nothing to hide, no need for a PM.

I guess I'm insecure of myself in general, everything that has to do about me, because no one ever told me what my worth was, that is until I came here, where people actually hold affection to each other.

Especially one person.

I'm glad you can say that. I guess some people are just really sensitive and have been through a lot. I mean, for all we know some of these

• Your hand is HUGE!

edited August 2014

Good. Just in case it was some personal business.

To be honest, I've never had to deal with insecurity. However, this place has helped me a lot in other aspects and I've gotten extremely close to a couple of people. As a matter of fact, I just found out me and someone lived 20 minutes away all this time and now I feel completely different about that person. This place can help.

I won't ask who that is. If you feel comfortable saying, great. I don't want to go banging into your personal life. It's not like you trust me that much. Hopefully you will later on.

I have nothing to hide, no need for a PM. I guess I'm insecure of myself in general, everything that has to do about me, because no one e

edited August 2014

Maggie and her baby were shown on the website in a future cover, but the issue is already out anyway.

• Are you a titan?

• That's because its right in front of the cammera XD Well now that you mention it.... my hands are kinda big

Your hand is HUGE!

• Lol

Are you a titan?

• What does your shirt say?

That's because its right in front of the cammera XD Well now that you mention it.... my hands are kinda big

edited August 2014

You mean DLB? I know you're from the same area or something.

Nah I trust you, but I still won't talk about it, it's just that I deeply care for that person, that person probably made me happier than any person ever did my whole life.

Good. Just in case it was some personal business. To be honest, I've never had to deal with insecurity. However, this place has helped me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.