The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I found it. Pretty weird.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Maggie and her baby were shown on the website in a future cover, but the issue is already out anyway.

• Seven more pages since yesterday... Wow nice progress, road to 1,000 pages XD

• If I were a titan, I'd eat people like I eat gummy bears- bite the head off first, and then feel like the horrible fucking monster that I really am.

Are you a titan?

• Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD

Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• The baby? What's weird? xD

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah, I found it. Pretty weird.

• It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

What does your shirt say?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Yep. It turned out we lived like 15 minutes away all this time. Life is full of surprises, huh?

Thanks. I'm not the nicest or friendliest but I consider myself trustworthy. Thanks again for saying that anyway. If you ever need a savvy guy to talk to just give me a call, literally. I'm glad you met that person then. Seens like I'm not the only one who's gotten attached to some people here.

You mean DLB? I know you're from the same area or something. Nah I trust you, but I still won't talk about it, it's just that I deeply care for that person, that person probably made me happier than any person ever did my whole life.

• It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom (Works at school library)where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

What does your shirt say?

• Fuck yeah, 1k will be an enormous fucking celebration.

AGentlman posted: »

Seven more pages since yesterday... Wow nice progress, road to 1,000 pages XD

• do u even read bro

It says "Read." It was hotter than hell that day so I asked my mom (Works at school library)where the cut offs were and she gave me this xD

• Night

Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• The walkers "speaking" was weird to me.

I'm also probably thinking of All Out War lol. I read about 80 of these in one day XD

The baby? What's weird? xD

• Wat.

Wtf Louisville.... smh......

• Take Care.

Good night guys! I know I was barely here, but that was because I read 79 issues of the Walking Dead comics today XD Anyways lol see you guys tomorrow.

• Good night, and keep reading dem comics!

• No XD I don't even think my mom does

do u even read bro

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

TITAN!!!! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!! I'LL DESTROY YOU AND TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! CRUSH YOU INTO SMITHEREENS!!!!! WIPE YOU OFF THIS FUCKING PLANET!!!!

Alt text

Hehehehehe.... HEHEHE!

If I were a titan, I'd eat people like I eat gummy bears- bite the head off first, and then feel like the horrible fucking monster that I really am.

• Yep you are definitely pure evil xD

If I were a titan, I'd eat people like I eat gummy bears- bite the head off first, and then feel like the horrible fucking monster that I really am.

• Alt text

Fuck yeah, 1k will be an enormous fucking celebration.

• All caught up for now, finally :)

Good night, and keep reading dem comics!

• I'm not shitting you. The purge is happening in Louisville

SaltLick305 posted: »

Wat.

• Alt text

No XD I don't even think my mom does

• That's great! Now I need to xD

All caught up for now, finally

• Why isn't that happening in Florida?

I don't even know. Like, you commit crimes and just get away with it? Dafuq.

Anyway, be careful, Brent.

I'm not shitting you. The purge is happening in Louisville

• (idea from AWESOMEO)

If you don't want to buy all the issues, just google "The Walking Dead read online". I read each one using Scribd.

That's great! Now I need to xD

• edited August 2014

I'm from rural Iowa XD ain't nothing gonna happen to me XD I've experienced city life for a week and its a total mind f*ck

Its currently trending on Twitter

Why isn't that happening in Florida? I don't even know. Like, you commit crimes and just get away with it? Dafuq. Anyway, be careful, Brent.

• lel eren ur an fagit i ate ur mum last nite me n mi titan frends will fuk u up irl m8 ill eat u 4 brkfest lunch n dinnr n ill sav mekesa 4 desert lel

TITAN!!!! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!! I'LL DESTROY YOU AND TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! CRUSH YOU INTO SMITHEREENS!!!!! WIPE YOU OFF THIS FUCKING PLANET!!!! Hehehehehe.... HEHEHE!

• AOW was fairly good, Rick once again showed everyone what needs to be done and how it needs to be done, he figured it all out like no one else could.

And the walkers didn't speak, it's either people mixing in the herd or Marco going insane, first option is more reasonable.

The walkers "speaking" was weird to me. I'm also probably thinking of All Out War lol. I read about 80 of these in one day XD

• I lived my entire life in Miami, which is by far the craziest city on the US. Tied with LA and NY, at least.

However, I moved 4 months ago and I'm now in rural Florida. I guess we're both safe. Maybe people are destroying each other in the city and I just can't notice.

I'm from rural Iowa XD ain't nothing gonna happen to me XD I've experienced city life for a week and its a total mind f*ck Its currently trending on Twitter

• Thank you, I'm used to offering that to people more than getting the offer by anyone, it's good to have.

Yep. It turned out we lived like 15 minutes away all this time. Life is full of surprises, huh? Thanks. I'm not the nicest or friendliest

• edited August 2014

Alright, advice taken.(don't hurt me mods)

(idea from AWESOMEO) If you don't want to buy all the issues, just google "The Walking Dead read online". I read each one using Scribd.

• No problem. I like being helpful and try my best to be a good person. Though I don't always do a good job at that, but that's a different story. I'm not the smartass everyone thinks I'm. I'm a mess sometimes.

At least you know you have a guy you can count on.

Thank you, I'm used to offering that to people more than getting the offer by anyone, it's good to have.

• Alt text

lel eren ur an fagit i ate ur mum last nite me n mi titan frends will fuk u up irl m8 ill eat u 4 brkfest lunch n dinnr n ill sav mekesa 4 desert lel

• I'm just hungry is all ;~;

Alt text

Yep you are definitely pure evil xD

• throws a brick

• OMFG CAREFUL SPOILERS ;____;

I'm just hungry is all ;~;

• Yeah we purging tonight ya floridians ain't joining?

I lived my entire life in Miami, which is by far the craziest city on the US. Tied with LA and NY, at least. However, I moved 4 months ag

• You can't see who the smiling titan is eating, the second titan eats a redshirt, and the last part happens too fast to make out what is going on.

OMFG CAREFUL SPOILERS ;____;

• I'll join, but I think the rest of my State refuses. Lmao!

Where I live it's a goddamn jungle. I'll never know.

Yeah we purging tonight ya floridians ain't joining?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

But T (let's call him that) still dies in a surprise... Kinda...

And I can make out who gets eaten there... I hope no one else does.

You can't see who the smiling titan is eating, the second titan eats a redshirt, and the last part happens too fast to make out what is going on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.