Comments

• Hello mark :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Hi brent

• Was purposeful my friend

*hello

• Alt text

I'm Just wondering it's something

What's the worst nightmare you ever had?

Twistee posted: »

Maaaaaaaybe >.<

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited August 2014
    1. Nope, I drink a fifth every Friday, and i'm still sober enough to function.
    2. Its a happy place to be, i spent some time there.
    3. I donated money to the Fraternal order of Police a few months back, and ever since then i have every organization begging me for money. I am a very charitable guy, but i also don't want people calling me at 9 am on a Sunday asking for Donations.
    4. India
    5. Kennedy from Fox Business is so cute to me. If she wants to get married to my crazy ass, i'm available.

* Do you get bad hangovers? Does it take a while for you to get drunk? You seem like the kind of guy who can hold his alcohol. * I have a f

• Happy Saturday.

• Has anyone ever heard of Markiplier?

• Did you just triple dot me?

Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

• edited August 2014

I don't remember :c

But I know I've bad some pretty effed up ones.

I'm Just wondering it's something What's the worst nightmare you ever had?

• Yesh

I used to watch him a lot.

Has anyone ever heard of Markiplier?

• Haiiiii

TWDFan86 posted: »

Happy Saturday.

• edited August 2014

Oh hi, Mark!

• I had a lot of nightmares recently. The one I remember the most is the one with the guy coming out of a car that almost hit me yelling at me and I pass out. But the worst the is probably the one where I'm falling from a really tall building and before I hit the ground, I wake up. That dream made me cry as a kid :(

• Alt text

XD who? I mean yes of course :D

• I had the worst nightmare... I was devastated for about an hour until I came to senses and realized it was just a stupid dream...

I'm better now, but still... fuck...

• edited August 2014

Anyone hear about that Louisville "Purge" last night?

Some pretty weird shiet went down over there.

• Alt text

Happy Saturday.

• I know him, yeah.

• I know that feel man. I've been having a lot of those recently.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I had the worst nightmare... I was devastated for about an hour until I came to senses and realized it was just a stupid dream... I'm better now, but still... fuck...

• Tell me more?

Anyone hear about that Louisville "Purge" last night? Some pretty weird shiet went down over there.

• I rarely dream when I sleep now'a days :/

I had the worst nightmare... I was devastated for about an hour until I came to senses and realized it was just a stupid dream... I'm better now, but still... fuck...

• Which is what I've done all morning :)

• Alt text

I like this happy Saturday Joe Hi :D

Happy Saturday.

• I don't dream at all, that's why it was so vivid... And terrifying...

I rarely dream when I sleep now'a days

• edited August 2014

Nope but google did 3 million subscribers tho dayum I'll watch a couple of videos now :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME

• The #MyClementine thing means who Clem is. I think he means that something terrible is going to happen that will change Clem probably for the worse.

I hope he means during season 3. I'm so not ready for this episode.

• It didn't just scare me... It totally ruined me... I'm so relieved it was just a fucking dream.

I know that feel man. I've been having a lot of those recently.

• Hey Mark :)

I like this happy Saturday Joe Hi

• edited August 2014

The Falling dream I hate those the feel flying though the air even tho it's a dream I wouldn't blame you :'O

I had a lot of nightmares recently. The one I remember the most is the one with the guy coming out of a car that almost hit me yelling at me

• I really don't know the full stories but some teens in Kentucky put fliers around the city of Louisville telling everyone there's gonna be a Purge (Like the movies) for a whole night, which freaked everyone out including the Police.

All I know is someone died last night, a Cat was uhh molested and a giraffe was set free. Oh and someone vandalized a car with a dildo >.<

Tell me more?

• I know. I had one last night. I have one like every two days. And most of them feel so real... I hate it.

It didn't just scare me... It totally ruined me... I'm so relieved it was just a fucking dream.

• I dreamed Samara was in my room and she grabbed my leg then i woke up. I have a serious Samaraphobia.

• People actually believed the fliers? What the fuck?

I really don't know the full stories but some teens in Kentucky put fliers around the city of Louisville telling everyone there's gonna be a

• OMG!!! YES, I'M SO FAN OF HIM!!!!!!!!

• Alt text

I googled Samara is this her ^ I wouldn't blame you I would be creeped out :'O

papai46 posted: »

I dreamed Samara was in my room and she grabbed my leg then i woke up. I have a serious Samaraphobia.

• Actually you always dream, it's just that you don't remember.

I don't dream at all, that's why it was so vivid... And terrifying...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.