The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Did you have to deal with death of someone you knew?

I know. I had one last night. I have one like every two days. And most of them feel so real... I hate it.

• Yeah, but it doesn't count if I don't remember anything :/

papai46 posted: »

Actually you always dream, it's just that you don't remember.

• Some did yeah. Even the Police said they were gonna take every call seriously. The bad thing is that it actually happened, people are saying there was gunshots all night and I think a couple of fast food places were robbed too.

AWESOMEO posted: »

People actually believed the fliers? What the fuck?

• A guy made a poster saying that a purge would happen just like in the movie called "The Purge"

Tell me more?

• edited August 2014

hiii

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Who would believe something stupid like a purge would actually happen??

America is full of idiots... oh my fucking god...

papai46 posted: »

A guy made a poster saying that a purge would happen just like in the movie called "The Purge"

• This world is rotten, I wish I had some tool to just kill off the scum of this society...

Then again... Crimes will never disappear...

Twistee posted: »

Some did yeah. Even the Police said they were gonna take every call seriously. The bad thing is that it actually happened, people are saying there was gunshots all night and I think a couple of fast food places were robbed too.

• Hi bro

hiii

• D'OH! Why you do this? I have a phobia of her.

Markd4547 posted: »

I googled Samara is this her ^ I wouldn't blame you I would be creeped out :'O

• Yep, there's also a rumor spreading that another Purge will happen in Detroit and other places. -.-

This world is rotten, I wish I had some tool to just kill off the scum of this society... Then again... Crimes will never disappear...

• Yeah, most of them are the death of someone I know in the worst way possible. And some other creepy and sad stuff. The problem is that they all feel so real.

Did you have to deal with death of someone you knew?

• “Is it someone new?”

hiii

• Alt text

For me I remember a couple as a young kid :'O

Being chased by hundreds of zombies with a group of a few hundred people everyone was faster then me and I was lagging behind. A big fence suddenly appeared.

I was the last to climb over as everyone was already over the other side. When I reached the top just about at safety as the zombies were grabbing for me I slipped and got ripped apart by hundreds of zombies dat pain :'O.

Being chased around inside the house at night in first person by Chucky he had a kitchen knife and I had no clue where he was I was just sprinting under tables all I could hear was chucky laughing.

Drowning I could not breath these were the were the worst for me I heard years later it might of been panic attacks or something

etc so many good times :D

I'm Just wondering it's something What's the worst nightmare you ever had?

• Charities share mailing lists and phone numbers, so if you donate to one, you suddenly get a lot more solicitations. That's why I try to donate anonymously when I can.

Oh, and never, ever donate to someone who calls you on the phone, no matter what the cause. The organization that calls you is usually not the charity, and it keeps most of the money you give. If you want to donate to the charity, look them up separately and donate directly.

* Do you get bad hangovers? Does it take a while for you to get drunk? You seem like the kind of guy who can hold his alcohol. * I have a f

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Did you just triple dot me?

• Normally my accountant financial planner guy does all that stuff for me,

WarpSpeed posted: »

Charities share mailing lists and phone numbers, so if you donate to one, you suddenly get a lot more solicitations. That's why I try to do

• Haha in a way, I played SH 2 and 3 but none of the others. I always did like the whole plot of the series though.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

For me I love silent hill and I always watch lots of videos on youtube of the best moments etc but I find the game to confusing and hard I can never complete it :'(

• Heard of the new SH with Norman Reedus?

• Uh...um...whatdoisaywhatdoisay uh...

okayjustreadthejournal...

cough

Goodbye. NO DAMNIT

I MEAN hello :)

hiii

• Alt text

XDD where did you find this perfect

@AllThatRemains

• We already saw that one, including ATR.

@AllThatRemains

• Stealing dis gif because it's true.

• I had a nightmare last night and I got so freaked out! >_<

I had the worst nightmare... I was devastated for about an hour until I came to senses and realized it was just a stupid dream... I'm better now, but still... fuck...

• Lol, saw it already.

I think this is where the owl things started.

@AllThatRemains

• Yeah, I guess I was too shocked to cry.

I had a nightmare last night and I got so freaked out! >_<

• The worst nighate of my life was last night.

I'm Just wondering it's something What's the worst nightmare you ever had?

• I love falling dreams, it's fun.

I had a lot of nightmares recently. The one I remember the most is the one with the guy coming out of a car that almost hit me yelling at me

• Alt text

What happened?

The worst nighate of my life was last night.

• I posted the original one I saw on here awhile ago, it was a lot funnier. Trying to find it.

@AllThatRemains

• Alt text

Gimme details what happened Maddi pls :'O

I had a nightmare last night and I got so freaked out! >_<

• I don 't remember what it feels like. I haven't had one in 5 or 6 years. All I remember is I used to cry for 30 minutes after waking up because of those dreams.

I love falling dreams, it's fun.

• I always wanted to go to somewhere outside the US, like India, Burkino Faso, or Peru. I'm just too lazy to learn another language. Tell me what India's like when you come back.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

* Nope, I drink a fifth every Friday, and i'm still sober enough to function. * Its a happy place to be, i spent some time there. * I don

• All I know is someone died last night, a Cat was uhh molested and a giraffe was set free. Oh and someone vandalized a car with a dildo

Alt text

OW WTF is this AH shit :'O

I really don't know the full stories but some teens in Kentucky put fliers around the city of Louisville telling everyone there's gonna be a

• Yeah, America is really crazy right now. :/

All I know is someone died last night, a Cat was uhh molested and a giraffe was set free. Oh and someone vandalized a car with a dildo OW WTF is this AH shit :'O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.