The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The Ring^

Markd4547 posted: »

I googled Samara is this her ^ I wouldn't blame you I would be creeped out :'O

• You don't have to learn another language in India, Most people there speak it because it was occupied by England till like 1951.

I always wanted to go to somewhere outside the US, like India, Burkino Faso, or Peru. I'm just too lazy to learn another language. Tell me what India's like when you come back.

• Don't mind it, I'm ok now, it's just that it was terrifying..

What happened?

• One time I had a nightmare, and in my sleep I punched my clock and threw my lamp.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I had the worst nightmare... I was devastated for about an hour until I came to senses and realized it was just a stupid dream... I'm better now, but still... fuck...

• It's actually kinda dumb xD

I am absolutely horrified by frogs, they disgust me and I don't want to be anywhere near them. In my nightmare, my brother released 15 of them in my house and I had no idea where they were. So all of a sudden I'd hear a "squish!" and frog guts would be everywhere, or they would randomly crawl on me. I was super paranoid because I had no idea when a frog would come out of nowhere.

Gimme details what happened Maddi pls :'O

• Mr. Kangaroo was in it, wasn't he?

I had a nightmare last night and I got so freaked out! >_<

• Oh, that would have been a different kind of dream wiggles eyebrows

Mr. Kangaroo was in it, wasn't he?

• Where are you going to stay/What are you going to do in India? My bad if I'm swarming you with questions, just curious.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

You don't have to learn another language in India, Most people there speak it because it was occupied by England till like 1951.

• What about Mrs. Porcupine? :o

Oh, that would have been a different kind of dream wiggles eyebrows

• Alt text

If your super paranoid about frogs I wouldn't blame you. I saw a show before of some guy who was super paranoid about peanut butter getting nightmares and all.

You should of heard the screams from him when someone brought out peanut butter onto the stage he sprinted away :O

Your mind made that dream up dayum this is the worst possible dream I could think of if I was super paranoid about frogs XD this is so gruesome yet awesome it's just so cruel :'/

Alt text

It's actually kinda dumb xD I am absolutely horrified by frogs, they disgust me and I don't want to be anywhere near them. In my nightmar

• So, my dad and my brother were shouting and arguing about something. It was pretty serious. And I'm sitting there remembering the most hilarious jokes ever. So I'm like:

Alt text

I hate my brain.

• edited August 2014

and threw my lamp

Alt text

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

One time I had a nightmare, and in my sleep I punched my clock and threw my lamp.

• Holy shit xD

One time I had a nightmare, and in my sleep I punched my clock and threw my lamp.

• edited August 2014

So I was at Gamescom this week and met these guys:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

you jelly @AWESOMEO?

• I do weird things when I sleep. Sometimes I'll sleep walk into my game room and sleep on the couch, sometimes I'll change clothes, and twice I've woken up in the shower.

Holy shit xD

• Change clothes? xD

I do weird things when I sleep. Sometimes I'll sleep walk into my game room and sleep on the couch, sometimes I'll change clothes, and twice I've woken up in the shower.

• That man-stealing ho ain't going nowhere near my erotic kangaroo dream.

What about Mrs. Porcupine?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You met a group of Alt text's?

So jelly!

Post a link, I'll look at it.

So I was at Gamescom this week and met these guys: you jelly @AWESOMEO?

• Alt text

That man-stealing ho ain't going nowhere near my erotic kangaroo dream.

• Yep.

I feel sorry for my future wife. One night I'm probably gonna clock her in the mouth because of a bad dream.

Change clothes? xD

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Dayum wait what is going on here XDDD

That man-stealing ho ain't going nowhere near my erotic kangaroo dream.

• SOMEONE TELL OBAMA TO FUCK OFF BACK TO HAWAII BEFORE I CLOCK HIM IN THE FACE >:(

XD Dayum wait what is going on here XDDD

• edited August 2014

there you go...dunno why it won't show up normally

edit: hah! fixed it.

You met a group of Alt text's? So jelly! Post a link, I'll look at it.

• Nice cosplay! I saw someone in NYC te other day with a Survey Corps sweatshirt.

I'm going to start watching Guilty Crown now that I'm done with Death Note, can't wait to hear Eren again :D

there you go...dunno why it won't show up normally edit: hah! fixed it.

• good choice. GC is awesome. I spent all my money on franchise for it xD

Alt text

Alt text

couldn't afford the 100€ figure, though...sooo sad.

Alt text

Nice cosplay! I saw someone in NYC te other day with a Survey Corps sweatshirt. I'm going to start watching Guilty Crown now that I'm done with Death Note, can't wait to hear Eren again

• Cool :)

So I was at Gamescom this week and met these guys: you jelly @AWESOMEO?

• Lol, I see Hange.

good choice. GC is awesome. I spent all my money on franchise for it xD couldn't afford the 100€ figure, though...sooo sad.

• what's Hange? xD

Lol, I see Hange.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

From SnK, Hange Zoe?

Alt text

I guess it's not her, she looks like her! xD

what's Hange? xD

• edited August 2014

huh, where?

you probably mean Ayase. The figure kinda looks like her.

From SnK, Hange Zoe? I guess it's not her, she looks like her! xD

• Falling in dreams means that all of your organs (Brain,lungs,heart,etc) were gonna stop functioning and you were gonna die.Thankfully you woke up.

The Falling dream I hate those the feel flying though the air even tho it's a dream I wouldn't blame you :'O

• 3rd picture, figurine.

huh, where? you probably mean Ayase. The figure kinda looks like her.

• The unfunny jackass? Yeh.

Has anyone ever heard of Markiplier?

• Alt text

Ok :)

Falling in dreams means that all of your organs (Brain,lungs,heart,etc) were gonna stop functioning and you were gonna die.Thankfully you woke up.

• Yeah, that's Ayase.

3rd picture, figurine.

• What's the point of the 11th Doctor in that gif

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I don't fear rejection and I'm not Insecure at all quite the opposite it amuses me life is just about having fun not taking things to seriously everyone here is awesome anyway so I can't see why they feel this way :D

I was the most hated member of the forum before for my honest opinions and grammar(dyslexia) my first day I received nothing but abuse and hate plus many hate threads but that motivated and drives me on.

I do everything with complete conviction and determination then it always end well no matter the haters who seek insecurity in you to make them feel better about themselves just do your best no one is perfect after that just have fun.

expand later

SaltLick305 posted: »

I agree there. Will-power won't affect how someone reacts to a certain event or situation, but it will affect how that same person deals wit

• Are you allergic to something? If you are how did you find out?

• That's a great way to think. I've never let your grammar or any mistakes you've made affect our relationship. If I ever have some advice or think of something you could've done better I'll be sure to PM you. You know I have trouble keeping my mouth shut.

Unfortunately, some let random people on the internet hurt them with something as meaningless as downvotes.

I don't fear rejection and I'm not Insecure at all quite the opposite it amuses me life is just about having fun not taking things to seriou

• Eyeliner.

I put it on.

Are you allergic to something? If you are how did you find out?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.