The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

I put it on.

Alt text

Eyeliner. I put it on.

• Nope, nothing.

Are you allergic to something? If you are how did you find out?

• Greg Miller responded to my internet hate on Twitter. It's a good day.

• XD Thanks and same I'll PM you too bro :)

I know and you can tell straight away they go for users that react they quit with me because I never reacted or acknowledged it once.

Once they see someone is visually upset about the downthumbs they zone in on that user :'/

SaltLick305 posted: »

That's a great way to think. I've never let your grammar or any mistakes you've made affect our relationship. If I ever have some advice or

• Screenshot, please?

Greg Miller responded to my internet hate on Twitter. It's a good day.

• Yeah. At least they're gonna get rid of it soon.

I've never given a crap about them. Still, it's pretty sad some people actually waste their time on that. I'd rather be working and helping my parents paying some bills.

Unless they're 12 years old. Which they could very well be.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Thanks and same I'll PM you too bro I know and you can tell straight away they go for users that react they quit with me because I ne

• LOL SHOW US XD

Greg Miller responded to my internet hate on Twitter. It's a good day.

• All i did was make a quip wondering how often he was gonna interrupt Jane's voice actress, and he linked me a video titled "How to respond to internet hate"

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL SHOW US XD

• It's kind of a long story.

So, when my párents were still together they got a new house. They painted it and shit. One day when my mom returned from work. I was sleeping with my dad, because I think I was 4 at the time. She saw me and apparently I had a bunch of bruises. My mom freaked out because she thought my dad beat me up or something xD

So she took me to the hospital and the doctor said it was the type of paint. I think the paint had something in it that made me allergic. Since we were already in the hospital, the doctor said it would be a good time to check if I had some other allergies. So, in each arm he injected needles in my 4 year old arms. I still remember I was crying like crazy, lol.

Are you allergic to something? If you are how did you find out?

• BUT IT'S TRUE.

All i did was make a quip wondering how often he was gonna interrupt Jane's voice actress, and he linked me a video titled "How to respond to internet hate"

• Even 12 year olds I actually cannot even understand that mentality of creating alt accounts just to downthumb it is just so meaningless and stupid to comprehend for me such a waste of time I agree.

Yeah. At least they're gonna get rid of it soon. I've never given a crap about them. Still, it's pretty sad some people actually waste th

• Lol, he's and adult, yet he still acts like a butthurt kid xD

All i did was make a quip wondering how often he was gonna interrupt Jane's voice actress, and he linked me a video titled "How to respond to internet hate"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Epic double post, can anyone link me to the new "Playing Dead"?

• Seriously? xD He needs to grow up.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

The internet doesn't have a positive impact on everybody. Some people are just uncapable of doing something productive. I mean, at least regular trolling could be somewhat fun. But just anonymous downvoting is laughable.

How ya doing? I'm so frustrated at work. At least I leave in half an hour. I feel like having fun.

Even 12 year olds I actually cannot even understand that mentality of creating alt accounts just to downthumb it is just so meaningless and stupid to comprehend for me such a waste of time I agree.

• Can someone explain to me about all this Greg Miller stuff? I don't watch Playing Dead, I don't know who he, and I don't know what people are talking about. ENLIGHTEN ME!

• :'O That is so badass I never saw that episode

How it should have went: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORtfqsRIjw

• Agree 100%

How it should have went: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORtfqsRIjw

• He's pretty much an unqualified man-child who hosts the Playing Dead. People dislike him because he has a tendency to interrupt almost every guest he has on the show. Also he said some things about Sarah that pissed off a lot of people.

Can someone explain to me about all this Greg Miller stuff? I don't watch Playing Dead, I don't know who he, and I don't know what people are talking about. ENLIGHTEN ME!

• Thank you for the enlightenment.

Also, he sounds like a douchecanoe.

He's pretty much an unqualified man-child who hosts the Playing Dead. People dislike him because he has a tendency to interrupt almost every guest he has on the show. Also he said some things about Sarah that pissed off a lot of people.

• He also was in Rooster Teeth's show "The Gauntlet". He managed to get far by camping in a corner. And he took off his shirt a lot. And he shouldn't take off his shirt. It's gross.

Thank you for the enlightenment. Also, he sounds like a douchecanoe.

• I'm alright just relaxing watching terrible films atm. Dayum shit bro and a half an hour to work. As for fun this lounge isn't that active right now :'/

The internet doesn't have a positive impact on everybody. Some people are just uncapable of doing something productive. I mean, at least reg

• Alt text

Greg Miller. Not you ATR xP

Thank you for the enlightenment. Also, he sounds like a douchecanoe.

• Boring Saturday, huh? Yeah, they're gonna close early. Not many people went shopping today, that's why I'm just walking around with my phone.

I've just been so frustrated and tired these last couple of days. I'm to the point of making alternate accounts to get this off my chest. Work and school are taking a toll on me. :/

I'm alright just relaxing watching terrible films atm. Dayum shit bro and a half an hour to work. As for fun this lounge isn't that active right now :'/

• I really hate to say it, but they're gonna have to tone Negan down if they plan to introduce him into the show.

Which they should.

It was the last episode of season 4. When they aired it, he really said "They're screwing with the wrong people" But in the comics he sa

• It was the last episode of season 4.

When they aired it, he really said "They're screwing with the wrong people" But in the comics he said "They're fucking with the wrong people" But AMC couldn't make him say the F word, which pissed a lot of people off.

:'O That is so badass I never saw that episode

• "They're screwing with the wrong people" But in the comics he said "They're fucking with the wrong people" But AMC couldn't make him say the F word, which pissed a lot of people off.

Alt text

WHY!!! rip peoples guts out tear people to shreds. Remember even the pregnancy scene with LORI :O

But don't ever say fuck WTF is this >:(

It was the last episode of season 4. When they aired it, he really said "They're screwing with the wrong people" But in the comics he sa

• I hate to say it, but they're gonna have to tone down Negan when they introduce him in the show.

• How the hell are they gonna pull that off? -.-

BlueShadiw posted: »

I hate to say it, but they're gonna have to tone down Negan when they introduce him in the show.

• I have huge respect for you doing both I wouldn't blame you sounds like you need a break badly bro. I would if it became to much for me even making an alt account to do it would help to get it off you chest and get combined knowledge to help with this problem even PM it all if you want I don't mind :)

Boring Saturday, huh? Yeah, they're gonna close early. Not many people went shopping today, that's why I'm just walking around with my phone

• ^

Alt text

Alt text

It's actually kinda dumb xD I am absolutely horrified by frogs, they disgust me and I don't want to be anywhere near them. In my nightmar

• Lmao idk, amc is their own kind of retarded.

If they can't even say the F word, then another network should air twd.

"They're screwing with the wrong people" But in the comics he said "They're fucking with the wrong people" But AMC couldn't make him say the

• Me trying to teach my grandparents how to use the mouse:

Alt text

• Alt text

XD I don't even watch the show and I know greg Miller is an annoying a-hole

He's pretty much an unqualified man-child who hosts the Playing Dead. People dislike him because he has a tendency to interrupt almost every guest he has on the show. Also he said some things about Sarah that pissed off a lot of people.

• gud

i bak fagits

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Thanks, bro. I've always liked helping my parents and having my own money.

I would've PM'd you already if it wasn't that simple. I'm exhausted. That's pretty much it.

I've had to go to school everyday this week even though I'm not even supposed to and be there hours. Plus, working.

That's why I'm trying to gey my mind off of it. Talking to a good friend always helps. :)

I have huge respect for you doing both I wouldn't blame you sounds like you need a break badly bro. I would if it became to much for me even

Sign in to comment in this discussion.