The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• amc is their own kind of retarded.

Alt text

I agree and I never heard that saying before XDDDDDD

Lmao idk, amc is their own kind of retarded. If they can't even say the F word, then another network should air twd.

• this beautiful thing

Alt text

Can someone explain to me about all this Greg Miller stuff? I don't watch Playing Dead, I don't know who he, and I don't know what people are talking about. ENLIGHTEN ME!

• :O

game of the year

Jewfreeus posted: »

OH.........MY..........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnAwR2gryQk&list=UU9DUXa9V-M2BLvQarWgDjPw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RK0EPAeQ6A&list=UU9DUXa9V-M2BLvQarWgDjPw

• No much you can do for that but your strong willed you can push through it hopefully good luck bro sounds awful XD and thanks your a good friend too :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thanks, bro. I've always liked helping my parents and having my own money. I would've PM'd you already if it wasn't that simple. I'm exha

• Yeah, I'm a tough son of a bitch. I don't give up.

It's funny, cause' even though I'm "Friends" with the whole Forum I feel like I can only count on you and Deceptio. I'm gonna start cutting some people off my list. You can't just give and never receive or be shown any appreciation.

Markd4547 posted: »

No much you can do for that but your strong willed you can push through it hopefully good luck bro sounds awful XD and thanks your a good friend too

• edited August 2014

I never heard that saying before

Lmao I just randomly thought of it. xD

amc is their own kind of retarded. I agree and I never heard that saying before XDDDDDD

• edited August 2014

-British taxi

(You might not get it)

• Who's Brent?

• Alt text

perfection

Thanks XD This is basically the story of this lounge/forum for me spot on and deceptio is a legend I trust him to. I'll be doing the same but your one of the very few that's safe bro.

Yeah, I'm a tough son of a bitch. I don't give up. It's funny, cause' even though I'm "Friends" with the whole Forum I feel like I can on

• That's what she said.

Me trying to teach my grandparents how to use the mouse:

• Anyone have any idea who Brent is?

• Alt text

-British taxi (You might not get it)

• XDD

Me trying to teach my grandparents how to use the mouse:

• Who's Brent ?!!

• @Cluke_Is_Dumb

I found a Shart story :D

Alt text

• ^

hur durr.

• Who's Brent?!

@Cluke_Is_Dumb I found a Shart story

• XD How the F**K would I know stop spamming me :P

Who's Brent?

• Who's Brent?

• Definitely. Shoutout to him and Pro.

I've always tried to help certain people but I've noticed they're rather ungrateful. You will notice.

Thanks. Always here.

perfection Thanks XD This is basically the story of this lounge/forum for me spot on and deceptio is a legend I trust him to. I'll be doing the same but your one of the very few that's safe bro.

• Who's Brent ?!!

• Alt text

That's what she said.

• Seriously, who's Brent?

• Brent sounds like an asshole.

• doiiiiii

• Me too oh bro I notice more each day and thanks me to

Definitely. Shoutout to him and Pro. I've always tried to help certain people but I've noticed they're rather ungrateful. You will notice. Thanks. Always here.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD GTFO I DON'T KNOW UGH STAPH >:'(

Who's Brent ?!!

• Haha, trust me, I highly doubt you agree with me on who I consider ungrateful.

Anyway, I'm curious as to who you're talking about. You seem to get along with everyone here.

Me too oh bro I notice more each day and thanks me to

• edited August 2014

so who's brent? :p

XD GTFO I DON'T KNOW UGH STAPH >:'(

• Cluke is dumb. xD

Jewfreeus posted: »

Who's Brent?

• WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THAT IM NOT AWEAR OF?!

Pssh always getting left out.. >.>

• Answer: Join Skype.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THAT IM NOT AWEAR OF?! Pssh always getting left out.. >.>

• edited August 2014

But I cant. I swore to my mother I wouldn't.

Answer: Join Skype.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I'm not mentioning names I have to much respect for them I get along with everyone like yourself Salt but there are a few users who will only talk to you when they want gossip in PM, they leaked a secret of mine, private PM clubs in the lounge I never knew about etc

they only will ever respond to you if your comment amuses them they don't even have the respect to at least thumb it to show they read your reply to them :P

Haha, trust me, I highly doubt you agree with me on who I consider ungrateful. Anyway, I'm curious as to who you're talking about. You seem to get along with everyone here.

• I'm clueless too, but whatever.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THAT IM NOT AWEAR OF?! Pssh always getting left out.. >.>

• Same here...

• Alt text bye guys I'll be gone for about a week but I might be on for a few more hours...

• Ah, wow. I didn't know about that. I was thinking about leaving for a long time again, but there are people who still interest me here. Like I said, I'm just gonna shorten my friends list. Some people are just not worth it.

They leaked a secret of yours? Hm, you probably be careful who you trust then.

XD I'm not mentioning names I have to much respect for them I get along with everyone like yourself Salt but there are a few users who will

Sign in to comment in this discussion.