The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, one of my friends went back to college, another friend of mine is on her way to becoming an alcoholic, and my best friend gay life partner is super busy.

You guys are all I got left. :I

• No I do have a few bro's and sistah's I trust that makes me stay here but it's just annoying when certain people you trusted let you down and show their true colours :/ etc

XD Not even a big secret tbh but still and I agree :P

I'm just here for a laugh tbh I know who I trust here and who I don't it's not a big problem :D

SaltLick305 posted: »

Ah, wow. I didn't know about that. I was thinking about leaving for a long time again, but there are people who still interest me here. Like

• Alt text...So True, Sometimes I feel left out but whatever, and for secrets just think of who you trust because I trust very few people on here and even them I don't trust them THAT much....

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I'm not mentioning names I have to much respect for them I get along with everyone like yourself Salt but there are a few users who will

• See ya man. :/

Saltlick123 posted: »

bye guys I'll be gone for about a week but I might be on for a few more hours...

• Take care bro.

bye guys I'll be gone for about a week but I might be on for a few more hours...

• Alt text

XD btw your my bro here it's not you I most definitely trust you :D

...So True, Sometimes I feel left out but whatever, and for secrets just think of who you trust because I trust very few people on here and even them I don't trust them THAT much....

• lel

Well, one of my friends went back to college, another friend of mine is on her way to becoming an alcoholic, and my best friend gay life partner is super busy. You guys are all I got left. :I

• edited August 2014

I've been laughing uncontrollably hard at this for 30 minutes:

Alt text

Not sure if it's actually funny or I'm just sleep deprived.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

That's the reason I'm gonna go back to who I was before.

A selfish bastard that only cares about himself and his true people. I just wasn't born to be this lovely good guy. I'm a hardass.

Enough said on the subject.

Alt text

No I do have a few bro's and sistah's I trust that makes me stay here but it's just annoying when certain people you trusted let you down an

• Holy shit.

@Cluke_Is_Dumb I found a Shart story

• Bye.

• briceorear2 or something like that

What's your skype name?

• What's your skype name?

I'm clueless too, but whatever.

• What the hell happened?

That's the reason I'm gonna go back to who I was before. A selfish bastard that only cares about himself and his true people. I just wasn't born to be this lovely good guy. I'm a hardass. Enough said on the subject.

• Don't worry, it's not about you. You're a good pal.

I'm just disappointed in some folks.

What the hell happened?

• Still doesn't answer our question...Who the fuck is Brent ?!

Jewfreeus posted: »

so who's brent?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Agreed good talk bro :D

That's the reason I'm gonna go back to who I was before. A selfish bastard that only cares about himself and his true people. I just wasn't born to be this lovely good guy. I'm a hardass. Enough said on the subject.

• I hid my new console in between a stack of clothes, hopefully I'll be able to smuggle it back without being caught, I don't want to pay 2 times the price because my country's economy is in the shit...

The money eventually goes to the prime minister's pig of a wife anyway, and she wastes the tax money on useless shit.

• xD Yeah I know I haven't done shit but what the hell caused all of this?

Don't worry, it's not about you. You're a good pal. I'm just disappointed in some folks.

• Definitely.

Alt text

Agreed good talk bro

• Alt text

Sure were the most important people in your life anyway Bruce admit it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, one of my friends went back to college, another friend of mine is on her way to becoming an alcoholic, and my best friend gay life partner is super busy. You guys are all I got left. :I

• Bye. :(

• I think it would be a dick move for me to call people out in public.

Let's just say I expected more out of some folks. Apparently, Mark is going through the same.

xD Yeah I know I haven't done shit but what the hell caused all of this?

• Answer: Join Skype

Alt text

XD The Lounge is better then skype :P

Answer: Join Skype.

• Magic?

Twistee posted: »

How the hell are they gonna pull that off? -.-

• Alt text

A WEEK :'''''''''''''''''(

Good luck bro enjoy your break you will be missed :'O

• Ohhhh I see.

I think it would be a dick move for me to call people out in public. Let's just say I expected more out of some folks. Apparently, Mark is going through the same.

• Sent you a friend request

I'm clueless too, but whatever.

• Definitely.

If not, then Aliens.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Magic?

• Goodbye, my Salt brother from another mother...

• But Salt "They Strayed from the flock yeah, but that don't mean they can't earn their way back into the fold" jk people can be real assholes sometimes and I know what you mean...

I think it would be a dick move for me to call people out in public. Let's just say I expected more out of some folks. Apparently, Mark is going through the same.

• Yeaah. Have you ever helped someone multiple times and gotten shit in return? That's how it is.

Don't worry, I'll keep posting and stuff. I will just avoid certain people.

Ohhhh I see.

• Goodbye, friend...

• If they were assholes and had your back when you needed them, it would be fine.

You see, I'm a snarky asshole, but I'm always there to help my people.

It's more disappointing when they act all nice but aren't truly there for you.

But Salt "They Strayed from the flock yeah, but that don't mean they can't earn their way back into the fold" jk people can be real assholes sometimes and I know what you mean...

• I am really bored right now.

Wow.

I really have no life.

• I never realize how boring my life is until someone asks me what I like to do for fun.

ComingSoon posted: »

I am really bored right now. Wow. I really have no life.

• Tbh I come here for fun XD

I never realize how boring my life is until someone asks me what I like to do for fun.

• Alt text

Hopefully it gets through good luck bro :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

I hid my new console in between a stack of clothes, hopefully I'll be able to smuggle it back without being caught, I don't want to pay 2 ti

• I've tried giving some people tips but they just ignore it so I just don't give a fuck xD. I'm not as nice as i show myself on this I just do it because I understand some people here are going through shit. So I don't know how over the edge people are in here so i just try to be nice.

Yeaah. Have you ever helped someone multiple times and gotten shit in return? That's how it is. Don't worry, I'll keep posting and stuff. I will just avoid certain people.

• I feel you. :c

ComingSoon posted: »

I am really bored right now. Wow. I really have no life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.