The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "If people can't trust you, how can you trust them" (Another Excuse for a Carver quote) But yeah, I hate it when people play nice but they suddenly turn on you or never have your back...

SaltLick305 posted: »

If they were assholes and had your back when you needed them, it would be fine. You see, I'm a snarky asshole, but I'm always there to help my people. It's more disappointing when they act all nice but aren't truly there for you.

• Same happens with me.

I just try to be like this because some people are really sensitive and need this treatment.

In real life, I'm only cool to my family and bestfriend. I'm not lying when I say I'm a hardass.

I've tried giving some people tips but they just ignore it so I just don't give a fuck xD. I'm not as nice as i show myself on this I just d

• Dammit, I missed something significant again. Mind PMing me? This seems important.

Don't worry, it's not about you. You're a good pal. I'm just disappointed in some folks.

• Are u sad that u have no life? ;/

Because if so, don't be. We all have no lives XD

Twistee posted: »

I feel you. :c

• Haha that and I'm bored out of my mind too. :p

ComingSoon posted: »

Are u sad that u have no life? ;/ Because if so, don't be. We all have no lives XD

• I mean...I've had the comics the past two days, but now I'm caught up...so there's nothing for me to do.

I feel like a literal potato.

Haha that and I'm bored out of my mind too.

• edited August 2014

Yeah same with my family as for bestfriend I don't do that I treat all of them fucks the same. xD

Same happens with me. I just try to be like this because some people are really sensitive and need this treatment. In real life, I'm only cool to my family and bestfriend. I'm not lying when I say I'm a hardass.

• I have to give my main pal that special treatment.

We've done fucked up shit together, haha.

Yeah same with my family as for bestfriend I don't do that I treat all of them fucks the same. xD

• Anyone else wanna add me on skype?

• People were pretty nasty to you at the beginning, I remember seeing it. I think we basically hit it off though

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't fear rejection and I'm not Insecure at all quite the opposite it amuses me life is just about having fun not taking things to seriou

• Alt text

Everyday we talk about this none of us have perfect lifes why can't the lounge be the place we go to enjoy to enjoy ourselves and have fun not talk about depression all the time your all awesome people you will make it through this the answer is not out there but within yourself's I hope your all alright :'(

I am really bored right now. Wow. I really have no life.

• Yes, what's your username?

Anyone else wanna add me on skype?

• It's not depressed lol

I was just insanely bored XD

Everyday we talk about this none of us have perfect lifes why can't the lounge be the place we go to enjoy to enjoy ourselves and have fun n

• briceorear2

papai46 posted: »

Yes, what's your username?

• xD

I have to give my main pal that special treatment. We've done fucked up shit together, haha.

• You know how that works.

Alt text

Everything okay on your part?

xD

• Sure

• Alt text

Of course Your my bro for life Eddie TWD comic thread is still the best thread on the forum for me no one on it ever let me down :D.

I got hate for being honest and refusing to adapt to the fake fanboy mentality so I didn't mind only the opinion of my close bro's/sistah's ever mattered to me the rest can bring on the hate :P

People were pretty nasty to you at the beginning, I remember seeing it. I think we basically hit it off though

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Alright this is a fairly common trend for me to misinterpret stuff and thangs here XD

It's not depressed lol I was just insanely bored XD

• Good luck.

Don't let the sky bears kill you.

AWESOMEO posted: »

First flight alone... Talk to you in 12 hours of eternal torture...

• Good Luck...

• Like in life? Yeah everything is smooth just getting ready for college thanks for asking.

You know how that works. Everything okay on your part?

• First flight alone... Talk to you in 12 hours of eternal torture...

• Eh, it's alright.

XD Alright this is a fairly common trend for me to misinterpret stuff and thangs here XD

• Damn bro should of left that PS4 at my hoose I would of taken care of it for you. xD

• Good luck bro :DD

• Sure...

"Taken care of"

Damn bro should of left that PS4 at my hoose I would of taken care of it for you. xD

• Good luck. Hopefully, you can achieve your goals.

I should've taken a summer break. I'm stressed now because everything is falling on me. This class has really taken everything out of me.

Like in life? Yeah everything is smooth just getting ready for college thanks for asking.

• Anyone else?

• Magic Aliens.

With bazookas.

Definitely. If not, then Aliens.

• Alt text

PFF I'm not on skype everyone is leaving me here on this lounge alone AH SHIT :'(

Alt text

• "Please Spare me the Bedside Bullshit" jk I'll miss you guys (maybe) jk, Alt text

A WEEK :'''''''''''''''''( Good luck bro enjoy your break you will be missed :'O

• edited August 2014

Yeah I spent last year Summer, fall semester, the winter vacation and Spring semester in Classes and I was going to do this summer because I just wanna get this shit out of the way but decided to take a break. I'm guessing the English class? Yea.. I hate English I'm more for Math xD

Good luck. Hopefully, you can achieve your goals. I should've taken a summer break. I'm stressed now because everything is falling on me. This class has really taken everything out of me.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

PFF I'm not on skype everyone is leaving me here on this lounge alone AH SHIT

• It wouldn't be so stressful if it was in school full-time.

And my teacher isn't helping either.

Yeah I spent last year Summer, fall semester, the winter vacation and Spring semester in Classes and I was going to do this summer because I

• :) Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

Goodbye, my Salt brother from another mother...

• I'm just that nice I'll make sure that it gets proper usage.

Sure... "Taken care of"

• Who's on Skype?

PFF I'm not on skype everyone is leaving me here on this lounge alone AH SHIT

• :) Alt text

Goodbye, friend...

• Dang i was gone long. I was at the waterpark today with my crew. Guess who had a DQ blizzard XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.