The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If she's serious...

Smh v_v

• Thank you for the mention bro, I hardly come to post stuff or talk here. Actually, I've been away from the forums for some time.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Azlyn @Juicebox @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Blindsniper @Puzzlebox @Gavin Hammond @Tobiisagoodboy @Leetheprofessional @Puncake @Tobiisagoodboy @g

• edited August 2014

Alt text

You will be fine what are you allergic to? :P

Oh god... I hate allergies! >_<

• Dragon Age will have more re-playability I assume. Also, I personally would pick it because it'll be a continuation of your choices in the previous two games (if you played them), and I'm sure will just be an overall longer game.

I just found out that Dragon Age Inquisition and Far Cry 4 are releasing on the same day. And I'll only have enough money for one. ;-;

• The sad thing is that she probably is serious. There are some really fucking stupid people out there, lol.

• Alt text

I noticed Rafoli :'(

Rafoli posted: »

Thank you for the mention bro, I hardly come to post stuff or talk here. Actually, I've been away from the forums for some time.

• I'm scared of clicking this.

I am very shameless when it comes to promotion, but I need votes for my junk. This is my junk

• I'd still bang.

Twistee posted: »

If she's serious... Smh v_v

• It's a story, don't worry.

papai46 posted: »

I'm scared of clicking this.

• she's pretty stupid.

• XD

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGNwEvhNsjk

• edited August 2014

If you could have a sequel to any game ever made what it would it be?

Alt text

The Darkness is the most underrated game of all time probably my top 3 greatest games I ever played just legendary with sales it's not looking likely but the darkness or Bully for me :)

Alt text
    Alt text

• EVERY. PARADOX. GAME. EVER.

Oh shit, they all have sequels...

STILL. I. NEED. MORE. VICTORIA. AND. EUROPA UNIVERSALIS. AND. CRUSADER KINGS. AND. HEARTS OF IRONS. AND. MARCH OF THE EAGLES.

Well, March of Eagles does not have a sequel.

I'll go for March of the Eagles.

If you could have a sequel to any game ever made what it would it be? The Darkness is the most underrated game of all time probably m

• Sigh, The Darkness already has a sequel Mark...

If you could have a sequel to any game ever made what it would it be? The Darkness is the most underrated game of all time probably m

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I mean I want The darkness 3 I completed the other 2 and you?

Sigh, The Darkness already has a sequel Mark...

• XD cool I never played any of them MOTE looks hard though nice chose

Alt text

EVERY. PARADOX. GAME. EVER. Oh shit, they all have sequels... STILL. I. NEED. MORE. VICTORIA. AND. EUROPA UNIVERSALIS. AND. CRUSADER K

• CKII is a ton of fun. Europa is next on my list.

EVERY. PARADOX. GAME. EVER. Oh shit, they all have sequels... STILL. I. NEED. MORE. VICTORIA. AND. EUROPA UNIVERSALIS. AND. CRUSADER K

• A sequel to Bioshock Infinite.

I mean I want The darkness 3 I completed the other 2 and you?

• I love every Paradox game, if you like Strategy games you should definitely play, I can teach you how to be pro.

XD cool I never played any of them MOTE looks hard though nice chose

• Crusader Kings is fucking amazing. Europa too! I love Paradox games.

CKII is a ton of fun. Europa is next on my list.

• Thanks bro one day I might buy one :)

I love every Paradox game, if you like Strategy games you should definitely play, I can teach you how to be pro.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Bioshock Infinite is my second favorite game of all time nice chose I would love another one :D

A sequel to Bioshock Infinite.

• edited August 2014

What did I just read?

Lmao, She's her own kind of retarded. Pft "Laura Morton" or like "Laura Moron"

• Didn't notice I was gone...?

I cri evertim ;-;

@Azlyn @Juicebox @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Blindsniper @Puzzlebox @Gavin Hammond @Tobiisagoodboy @Leetheprofessional @Puncake @Tobiisagoodboy @g

• Well, I already own Europa Universalis 4 and Crusader Kings 2, not much DLC tho, but I really want to play Victoria 2 one day.

Thanks bro one day I might buy one

• I can recommend Crusader Kings II.

Thanks bro one day I might buy one

• I prefer Europa.

I can recommend Crusader Kings II.

• WAT???

Episode 5 Gameplay

• I've only played CKII so far, and I just got it on Steam not long ago. It's a lot of fun, and definitely blows Civilization out of the water in terms of depth.

Crusader Kings is fucking amazing. Europa too! I love Paradox games.

• Alt text

XDDD you said the thing

What did I just read? Lmao, She's her own kind of retarded. Pft "Laura Morton" or like "Laura Moron"

• If Mark buys CKII or EU4 we could have a big gangbang of a multiplayer game.

I've only played CKII so far, and I just got it on Steam not long ago. It's a lot of fun, and definitely blows Civilization out of the water in terms of depth.

• Yeah, I like games that mindfuck you. Oh! Other sequel i want is to Sonic, a good one.

Bioshock Infinite is my second favorite game of all time nice chose I would love another one

• Bioshock Infinite was definitely an interesting game. If I had to pick a game I'd like there to be a sequel for I might go with The Last of Us. The ending was perfect I thought, but a sequel is definitely possible.

Bioshock Infinite is my second favorite game of all time nice chose I would love another one

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

FC4 for me.

I just found out that Dragon Age Inquisition and Far Cry 4 are releasing on the same day. And I'll only have enough money for one. ;-;

• Alt text

XD I just tagged random users I haven't seen in ages I talked to you yesterday bro we missed you and it's great to see you back :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

Didn't notice I was gone...? I cri evertim ;-;

• I think I have like Sunset Invasion, Old Gods and EU4 Converter, EU4 Converter is fucking great, I can convert my games to EU4 and keep playing.

How many players is it? Because I have two other friends with CKII that could join us as well. Do you have Old Gods? I like to start as Harald Hårfagre.

• How many players is it? Because I have two other friends with CKII that could join us as well. Do you have Old Gods? I like to start as Harald Hårfagre.

If Mark buys CKII or EU4 we could have a big gangbang of a multiplayer game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.