The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just got CKII so I won't be getting Europa for a while.

I prefer Europa.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Don't feel bad we sorted it it's in the past now <3

Can you please answer my PM? You're making me feel really bad and I didn't do anything

• Back home... That flight was shitty ;_;

• Most flights are shitty. :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

Back home... That flight was shitty ;_;

• edited August 2014

As the token black guy, I'm not sure how to respond to this...

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGNwEvhNsjk

• :D

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I just tagged random users I haven't seen in ages I talked to you yesterday bro we missed you and it's great to see you back

• I have Old Gods, Sunset Invasion, EU4 Converter and Ruler Creator, which ones do you have?

How many players is it? Because I have two other friends with CKII that could join us as well. Do you have Old Gods? I like to start as Harald Hårfagre.

• TLOU for me everyday of the week it's the best game I ever played but a sequel is guaranteed while Bully and the Darkness have no chances of a sequel so I picked them :'(

Bioshock Infinite was definitely an interesting game. If I had to pick a game I'd like there to be a sequel for I might go with The Last of Us. The ending was perfect I thought, but a sequel is definitely possible.

• Um... What happened?

Don't feel bad we sorted it it's in the past now

• You raise a fair point.

Dragon Age will have more re-playability I assume. Also, I personally would pick it because it'll be a continuation of your choices in the previous two games (if you played them), and I'm sure will just be an overall longer game.

• Alt text

I never share anything talked about in PM to anybody ever out of respect to the person with all my bro's and sistah's :)

Um... What happened?

• You're good at showing respect.

I never share anything talked about in PM to anybody ever out of respect to the person with all my bro's and sistah's

• Alt text

Dayum 12 hours flight tho sounds like torture though so boring :O

• edited August 2014

Actually my crohn's has gotten a lot better in the last couple of years I was 7 or 8 when I got it now I'm 14. Try to look on the positive side, right?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Same, it's a good attitude to have.

• Still not sure how to respond to this.

Puncake32 posted: »

This Is 4 you AWESOMEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo

• By saying he's a faggot and that he should fight you in Call Of Duty?

Still not sure how to respond to this.

• Is everyone kill?

• As the Token Black Guy of the Lounge, I usually take this like this seriously. But you have a point, a fight in cull uf pooty wuld b gud rit

papai46 posted: »

By saying he's a faggot and that he should fight you in Call Of Duty?

• yeh m8 i kill ur nan

Is everyone kill?

• edited August 2014

lol I'm allergic to cat's fur; I sneeze. When dogs lick my face I get swellings. :/

You will be fine what are you allergic to? :P

• Lol nice one!

What did I just read? Lmao, She's her own kind of retarded. Pft "Laura Morton" or like "Laura Moron"

• I uhh.... WELL! Uhhh... yeah!

• Uhhh..... hmmm.... The Last of Us 2? :D

If you could have a sequel to any game ever made what it would it be? The Darkness is the most underrated game of all time probably m

• What happened? Did they find your PS3?

• No. But killin' I shall! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Is everyone kill?

• So who wants a gift from me? :D

• ME.

So who wants a gift from me?

• Atm I have Sunset Invasion, Ruler Creator, Legacy of Rome, and The Republic. I'll be getting Old Gods and Sons of Abraham soon.

I have Old Gods, Sunset Invasion, EU4 Converter and Ruler Creator, which ones do you have?

• Hey everyone... sorry I haven't been on in a while and I'm going to have to cancel the video contest... my sister and her friend got into a really bad car accident and passed... times are really hard right now....

• Here ya go!

Alt text

Yeahahahahahahahaaa!!!

ME.

• Koalas have two penises.

• u fukin bich il rekt ur fase fagit

Here ya go! Yeahahahahahahahaaa!!!

• Later bro :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well, time to pass out. Later guys.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Ah man... I'm really sorry about that. I'm sorry what happened to them. Losing someone really hurts a lot. We're here for ya Shale. ;-;

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't been on in a while and I'm going to have to cancel the video contest... my sister and her friend got into a really bad car accident and passed... times are really hard right now....

• edited August 2014

Alt text

WHAT WAIT......passed that doesn't mean OMG :''''''''( I hope you and your family are ok at this very tragic time this is just terrible I'm so sorry this happened :'(

We will always be here for you on this lounge if you need help or to speak to someone my PM is also always open for you too bro :'/

Alt text

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't been on in a while and I'm going to have to cancel the video contest... my sister and her friend got into a really bad car accident and passed... times are really hard right now....

• Whoa, I'm really sorry that happened to you. I have a sister too, and I can't imagine losing her. I hope you'll be okay. :(

• I'm really, really sorry about that :( The best for your family. We are here if you need something ...

• XDDD genius Joker

Here ya go! Yeahahahahahahahaaa!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.