The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wow... I'm sorry for your loss, I can't even believe this. My prayers go to your family and everyone affected by this tragedy. Take care Shale but most importantly stay strong.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't been on in a while and I'm going to have to cancel the video contest... my sister and her friend got into a really bad car accident and passed... times are really hard right now....

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

[removed]

Hey everyone... sorry I haven't been on in a while and I'm going to have to cancel the video contest... my sister and her friend got into a really bad car accident and passed... times are really hard right now....

• I just ain't gonna lie to him.

JonGon posted: »

The most unnecessary and badly timed comment ever. Go suck a dick Gustav, maybe that will plug that mouth.

• The most unnecessary and badly timed comment ever. Go suck a dick Gustav, maybe that will plug that mouth.

• I'm not allowed to be honest anymore?

The most unnecessary and badly timed comment ever. Go suck a dick Gustav, maybe that will plug that mouth.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Go sit in the corner young man.

EDIT: That's much better.

• I'm just being honest.

Go sit in the corner young man. EDIT: That's much better.

• What the hell man? Shale just lost his sister and a friend of hers. Do you think we're pretending to care? Come on man.

• Sometimes it's best to be silent if it's offensive. And this is NOT the time to be offensive.

(?)Silence is valid option.

I'm just being honest.

• Sorry to hear that. My condolences go out to you and your family. I've been there before, it ain't easy. I wish you the best of luck with everything.

• Well, I'm back now xD

Just an 8 hour sleep.

Markd4547 posted: »

Later bro

• Fuck AMC for censoring it.

How it should have went: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORtfqsRIjw

• PS4, and no, i successfully smuggled it into Israel.

What happened? Did they find your PS3?

• LOL

Puncake32 posted: »

This Is 4 you AWESOMEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo

• Sweet! Covert operation success! :D

You have fun with it now! :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

PS4, and no, i successfully smuggled it into Israel.

• XD That's a great sleep tbh well done bro XDD

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well, I'm back now xD Just an 8 hour sleep.

• I bet all the comments are either "Free Palestine" dumb shit comments or political arguments xD

I learned from this video that the best people in mankind's history are Jews, lol...

Puncake32 posted: »

This Is 4 you AWESOMEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;

I really hope you get better bro, I'm always here to talk, just PM me.

• What did he say?

• Man I'm so sorry for your loss.

We're here if you need to talk to someone...

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YES Childhood and fanboy feels superb video :'DDDDDDDDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOeo_zHTWB4&feature=player_detailpage Just to try and brighten things up a bit. Heh...

• FUCK YE

Sweet! Covert operation success! You have fun with it now!

• I got here a little late it seems, but I'm very sorry for your loss. We're all here to talk; take care of your family. My deepest condolences go out to your family.

• Feels good to leave work at 1:00 PM.

It's a good thing most Floridians prefer staying inside watching Football on Sundays rather than go shopping.

Buy a 6-pack and relax now, Randy. You deserve it. ^.^

• It's my childhood too! I always watched Johnny, Jack and Power Puff Girls(Yeah I'm serious) when I was kid. Plus I liked playing the Samurai Jack video game. :D

YES Childhood and fanboy feels superb video :'DDDDDDDDDDDD

• Alt text

Oh my god....by passed, you don't mean....? That's horrible! ;~; And don't ever feel the need to have to apologize for not being on as much. Take all the time you need and then some. And if you need anything, we are here for you. Anything! Even if it's just to say hello or to post a cute kitten gif to make you feel the teensiest bit better on a day that's extra hard. I am so sorry for your loss, and you have my condolences for you and your family during this hard time <3

• Power Puff Girls was the shit!

It's my childhood too! I always watched Johnny, Jack and Power Puff Girls(Yeah I'm serious) when I was kid. Plus I liked playing the Samurai Jack video game.

• It was 10 actually, I don't know why it was shorter.

Dayum 12 hours flight tho sounds like torture though so boring :O

• Well, since school will start I wont be coming to the forums no longer. Bye guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

• You're going to share right? Right?.....

SaltLick305 posted: »

Feels good to leave work at 1:00 PM. It's a good thing most Floridians prefer staying inside watching Football on Sundays rather than go shopping. Buy a 6-pack and relax now, Randy. You deserve it. ^.^

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

If you weren't in freaking Texas...

Seriously, we couldn't live farther when it comes to USA.

You're going to share right? Right?.....

• Alt text

Sounds awesome have fun :D

Feels good to leave work at 1:00 PM. It's a good thing most Floridians prefer staying inside watching Football on Sundays rather than go shopping. Buy a 6-pack and relax now, Randy. You deserve it. ^.^

• Oh and

RIP SARAH

Well, since school will start I wont be coming to the forums no longer. Bye guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

• You'll come back... They always come back.

Well, since school will start I wont be coming to the forums no longer. Bye guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

• Alt text

Dude, I am so SO sorry, you've gotta stay strong...

You've got to stay strong, you have my condolences for you and your family.

And I'm sorry about my first comment, I just got a little too tired of depression.

• You'll come back

knowingly smirks

Oh ho ho, you'll come back all right.

You'll come back... They always come back.

• I have everything that makes me happy.

• Time off.

• Beer.

• My pool.

• And of course, my pals here.

• Oh, I also ordered pizza.

Who wants to join me?

Sounds awesome have fun

• Goodbye man.

• I wish it wasn't raining right now. Grill up some fajitas and drink beer.

Alt text

If you weren't in freaking Texas... Seriously, we couldn't live farther when it comes to USA.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.