The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Dammit, Jon. Y u do dis? ;-;

A cold Corona and some BBQ right know would do wonders.

It's raining here too, but pizza places don't care about that, heh.

JonGon posted: »

I wish it wasn't raining right now. Grill up some fajitas and drink beer.

• Alt text

XD DAYUM MUST YOU ALWAYS make us jelly ugh stalph that was a cheap shot :'O

SaltLick305 posted: »

I have everything that makes me happy. * Time off. * Beer. * My pool. * And of course, my pals here. * Oh, I also ordered pizza. Who wants to join me?

• You think anyone doesn't? It wasn't cool what you said, at all, even if you don't feel sad for something like that (which I know you do, you're not heartless) you still have to act like you care, because it's not the time to be messing with someone's head, and he has enough shit on his mind.

I'm tired of depression just as much (if not even more) than you do, doesn't mean I lose control over what I say, I don't even show it on here sometimes.

Dude, I am so SO sorry, you've gotta stay strong... You've got to stay strong, you have my condolences for you and your family. And I'm sorry about my first comment, I just got a little too tired of depression.

• Wait.. You're not leaving for good are you?

They always come back.

Well, since school will start I wont be coming to the forums no longer. Bye guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

• Just admit that we scared you away on Skype.

Well, since school will start I wont be coming to the forums no longer. Bye guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

• I just tend to lose control.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You think anyone doesn't? It wasn't cool what you said, at all, even if you don't feel sad for something like that (which I know you do, you

• I just ordered pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and meat. HEHEHE.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

• Me and Jon actually live like 30 minutes away from each other.

He's probably gonna try to shoot me.

If you weren't in freaking Texas... Seriously, we couldn't live farther when it comes to USA.

• edited August 2014

OH YEAH! FIST BUMP! :D

Finally someone who also likes it! Everyone in reality hates that show! X)

Power Puff Girls was the shit!

• it wuz a peenus

• Alt text

We will miss you bro good luck but you will never be able to leave the forum believe me MUAHAHHAHAHA

• You're leaving just for the school year right?

...Right...?

• Alt text

• O.O how do you know bro?

Me and Jon actually live like 30 minutes away from each other. He's probably gonna try to shoot me.

• I noticed.

Don't be offended, but you need to start learning when to shut the fuck up, putting it simply.

I just tend to lose control.

• I never shut up, you should know that by now.

I noticed. Don't be offended, but you need to start learning when to shut the fuck up, putting it simply.

• edited August 2014

pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and meat

Alt text

XD DAYUM :'P

I just ordered pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and meat. HEHEHE.

• Alt text

^ Akward hug ftw! :D

Okay. But you'll most likely be coming back when you don't have school. It was nice chatting with ya though. Maybe we'll bump into each other on GTA in the meantime! See ya around! :')

• I'm torturing myself too ;~;

I guess i'll go eat leftovers...

Dammit, Jon. Y u do dis? ;-; A cold Corona and some BBQ right know would do wonders. It's raining here too, but pizza places don't care about that, heh.

• I haven't decided everything, but a i know i am going to stay the resort at Agonda Beach for a while. I don't really know what i plan on doing, but sometimes you just have to get away from the states.

Where are you going to stay/What are you going to do in India? My bad if I'm swarming you with questions, just curious.

• Sorry ;-;

My mom has to go shopping, but we still have some chips and stuff. Want some?

Alt text

I'm torturing myself too ;~; I guess i'll go eat leftovers...

• Musta been a scary one.

it wuz a peenus

• Thanks for the support everyone, It means a lot to me. The family here hasn't been the same, and since we're all grieving I can really only talk to everyone here. But I doubt there will be another contest anytime soon, sorry, I'll try and get another up soon when I get over this, but that will be a while. I would PM everyone, but there's too much people and I don't want to annoy anyone or get repetitive or tedious. Again, thanks for the support.

• LMAO! That gif is perfect. You deserve a slice for that.

Alt text

pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and meat XD DAYUM :'P

• Mmmm!! Gotta love grilled cheese with bologna sandwiches! :D

• Is that the doorway to heaven?!

Alt text

I'll take the Lays and some Sunny D pls!

Sorry ;-; My mom has to go shopping, but we still have some chips and stuff. Want some?

• You don't need to apologize for not opening a contest. This is your family, take as long as you need. You can talk to anyone here about anything. Take care of yourself, Shale. I'm sorry again. ;-;

ShaleReeve posted: »

Thanks for the support everyone, It means a lot to me. The family here hasn't been the same, and since we're all grieving I can really only

• That's why I'm telling you that, lol.

I never shut up, you should know that by now.

• Tell me about these homemade tacos I ate last week.

Alt text

Lmao! You saw the Lays all the way at the top? Pfft, take them. I'm a Doritos fan.

Is that the doorway to heaven?! I'll take the Lays and some Sunny D pls!

• Don't make contests if it doesn't make you feel better or pass the time, if you do it for the forum, don't do it, you need to focus on yourself and on finding the strength to move on.

I meant what I told you in the PM, keep your head up. This sorrowful life...

Thanks for the support everyone, It means a lot to me. The family here hasn't been the same, and since we're all grieving I can really only

• I don't get why people keep comparing me to who I was.

That's why I'm telling you that, lol.

• Well you started showing off your guns when I was finally able to see the webcams. Coincidence? I think not.

O.O how do you know bro?

• WeWillMissYouSarah : "I have to go now, my planet needs me."

• Alt text

SO MUCH FOOD!!! CAN I EAT THE WHOLE DOOR?! :DDDDDDDD

Sorry ;-; My mom has to go shopping, but we still have some chips and stuff. Want some?

• Actually...Bully is also getting a sequel...they've been talking about it for a while...but the franchise isn't dead yet, so don't give up on it just yet ;)

TLOU for me everyday of the week it's the best game I ever played but a sequel is guaranteed while Bully and the Darkness have no chances of a sequel so I picked them

• edited August 2014

Alt text

It will take time and your family needs you and you need to mourn the competition can wait take as long as you need. It seems impossible now but your family will get over this once they mourn and accept it but they will always treasure her memory everything will be ok and get back to normal soon bro don't worry I'm so sorry you lost someone so close to you :'(.

I wish you and your family the best of luck over this tragic loss and it is impossible to ever annoy anyone or get repetitive or tedious over this really horrible situation I'm always open for PM we have all experienced similar situations and we will do anything to help

• DEM LEGS!

I like sims

• Official theme song of the Ferguson Police Department.

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-3RzmF_NU

Sign in to comment in this discussion.