♔ Yes, my loyal subjects ♔ That'll be all ~

• Not bowing down (」゜ロ゜)」

♔ Yes, my loyal subjects ♔ That'll be all ~

• ._. Okay.

AWESOMEO posted: »

*He Don't think so..

• k

Alt text

Lead them to the Promised Land, Daniel-Chan. :')

• Let's rebel royalty together ^-^

Not bowing down (」゜ロ゜)」

• edited August 2014

Everything that could possibly go wrong happened within just 30 seconds! o_o

Rigtail posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKzRXeAhaQ

• lmao

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWlkwT_xyg

• WHAT ABOUT HIS FACE?!

JDGEBNQEOPIBHg i.... like his suit. and.... his watch?

• We are going to have to divide people into sides, Rebels (WTG) and Royalty (ATR). I shall stand by thy queen.

Let's rebel royalty together ^-^

• k ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Alt text

Let's rebel royalty together ^-^

• edited August 2014

When you see the booty and you goin to go get it

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

LOL

JACK BLACK ISN'T OVERRATED WTF

• I was trying to distract myself from the beauty of his face, but it didn't work out too well ;-;

WHAT ABOUT HIS FACE?!

• Wtf is WTG? -__-

hayd24 posted: »

We are going to have to divide people into sides, Rebels (WTG) and Royalty (ATR). I shall stand by thy queen.

• I meant WTW, it is your name shortened. You'll be the leader of the Rebels.

Wtf is WTG? -__-

• So a spider monkey threw a shuriken at your face and now your blind in both eyes?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Everything that could possibly go wrong happened within just 30 seconds! o_o

• I KNOW RIGHT

I'M LIKE WHOT

NO

LOL JACK BLACK ISN'T OVERRATED WTF

edited August 2014

HIS VOICE IS HYPNOTIZING NOT OVERRATED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMKZUQghfs

I KNOW RIGHT I'M LIKE WHOT NO

• That... who am I kidding, it couldn't have gone worse.

• xD Rachelle, contain yourself.

I was trying to distract myself from the beauty of his face, but it didn't work out too well ;-;

• more stuff and thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpD2mxdFisQ

• While you're dragging your candy ass behind the queen and picking up her chihuahua's doodoo, I'll be on the other side of the Wall with the other Free Folk, relaxing with my thoughts. :3

I meant WTW, it is your name shortened. You'll be the leader of the Rebels.

edited August 2014

WTF I WANTED TO WATCH THE MAROON 5 PARODY AND IT WAS REMOVED FOR PROHIBITING HATE.

What did they say about us? O_O

• Don't be silly, the queen has no chihuahua's.

While you're dragging your candy ass behind the queen and picking up her chihuahua's doodoo, I'll be on the other side of the Wall with the other Free Folk, relaxing with my thoughts.

• xD That's fucking hilarious.

• She's right ^

Alt text

While you're dragging your candy ass behind the queen and picking up her chihuahua's doodoo, I'll be on the other side of the Wall with the other Free Folk, relaxing with my thoughts.

• I'm sure. Also we should need you to make a rousing speech to ensure that many join the Royals instead of the Rebels.

Being fat is her trick. She's real good at it.

• Alt text

Don't be silly, the queen has no chihuahua's.

• What do you say to a woman? For a man it's "keep it in your pants", what do we say to her?

xD Rachelle, contain yourself.

• Oh, if you heard Eren's speech you would join us yourself (/゚Д゚)/

I'm sure. Also we should need you to make a rousing speech to ensure that many join the Royals instead of the Rebels.

• Dearest crazy people,

I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good... Anyway, i wasn't gonna do this, because i am not good with goodbyes. I hate goodbyes. They're always so teary and all. I think we can all agree goodbyes pretty much suck. Well, unless the person you wanna say goodbye to sucks, in which case the goodbye loses some of it's, um, suckability(?).

Getting off topic...

I'll stalk this place and all, and if you gossip about me, i'll know. OwO Just kidding, but i'm still gonna stalk this place and the fanfic sites. So don't be talkin' shit. So just to get this straight, i care about ALL of you here. Like, a lot. I didn't think it was possible for me to love EVERYONE here, even the people i don't talk much too, but whoop-die-whoop, i really DO love you! I'd step on a flippin' lego for you, yo. All of you.

I'm trying to keep this light-hearted because i am crying on the inside.

This forum is one of the BEST things that has ever happened in my life. Ever. And some of you might now from a specific older post of mine that this place, and you guys, saved my life. Seriously. I am sorry if i ever bothered anyone with my presence, and i'm sorry if i ever annoyed you or offended you or anything at all. I just want to apologize and you just have to take my word for it that i am giving all my heart in these words. Yeah, i have one of those pumpy-thingies, a heart, as well. This place made me laugh, and cry, and i just never cared about anything else the way i care for this forum and this thread. And you people. I'll miss you all so much, but i just NEED to do this one thing for myself. I'm leaving due to my uber important academic pursue, to which i want to divert my full focus, and i can't do so when i have other, obviously more important, things to attend to here. ;3 The only way to achieve the results that i want is to isolate myself completely. And not just from this place and Steam. Like, from the whole world. Turns out there are a lot of interesting things out there that suck less than our Romanian education system, which, by the way, SUCKZ BEEG VIRTUAL BALLZ, to put it bluntly. But i got to do this. And i want to thank you for some things first.

Thank you for giving me a home.

Thank you for giving me a family.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Thank you for making me cry.

Thank you for teaching me so many things.

Thank you for existing, each and every one of you.

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Thank you for making me feel included.

Thank you for accepting me and for making me somehow belong...

Thank you for understanding me.

Thank you for not directly question my sanity.

Thank you for just being different and special!

I think the list would be longer, but i don't have enough time, nor patience.

Ain't nobody got time fo lists.

But i genuinely want t thank the mods, as well, for making this place BE. Because, let's face it, this place wouldn't be here if not for them. And there would be a whole lot of butthurt, too. They may have screwed us over some times, but i want to live with a clear mind full of only good memories!

I will, as i said, stalk this place, and i will read the fanfictions as well, but i won't vote. Keep it up, authors! And by authors, i mostly mean Pro, Sonya and Gustac. I'm rootin' for ya, guys! Good luck with your fanfics, i love them all!

I wish Tobi some fruitful results with his awesome comic! Whenever i read it, i genuinely shudder, because it is just amazing how you can... INCLUDE us, from the forum, in your story, and i don't think i've ever came so close to feeling like i belong before!

Also, Wuldberry and DLB and JonGon and every other artist out there, (including Mark and his amazing skillz ;3) i LOVE your art, you're amazing, and i hope you keep it up and make many other cool-ass drawings!

And some rather peculiar thanks, addressed to specific users.

Thank you, Awe-bro, for introducing me to the sink fandom (SnK), and for being there when nobody else was, and for the short debates we had, and for just talking to me, because it helped.

Thank you, Wuldberry, for showing me Stand By Me, because that movie was so significant and amazing and special and it made me cry but i am so happy to know it because it makes me so happy because i can relate to it!

Thank you, Pro and Tobi, for including me in your fanfictions.

Thank you, Mark, for challenging my photoshop and rapping skills and for giving me the irresistible impulse to Rick Roll everyone, which i have failed at, but anyway. And thank you for being awesome, bro! *brofist *

Thank you all! I mean it with all my heart when i say i love you and you've given me one of the best years of my life and you made me feel less alone! You are all special and awesome and funny and creative and i just wanna UGH snuggle you and freakin' squeeze you all, you dollopheads!

I'm so sorry i didn't get to talk and get to know all of you, but maybe i'll get that chance next year, eh? It's not that long a time! I'll miss you all greatly, though! Please take care and have twice as much fun as i had! No, scratch that! Thrice! Quadruple! [what comes after quadruple]! Just have a whole LOT of fun!

I love you all, and i'll be back, so this isn't really a goodbye, is it? It's more of a see ya around...

So...

See y'all around!

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

more stuff and thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpD2mxdFisQ

• edited August 2014

Nvm.

Azlyn posted: »

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• WHAT

NO

DON'T LEAVE

TAKE ME WITH YOU

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• holy duck dood

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• I meant about the 30 mins away :o

Or how do I know you live in Dallas? You mentioned it a few times last night.

edited August 2014

And thank you for putting a smile on my face every single day I was talking to you.

I'll always be there for you, you don't need to thank me for it because you're like the sister I never had, I enjoy talking to you, you're a great girl, don't let anyone or any failure stop you from being happy, and try to be on Steam on the weekends or something, k?

I'm glad I got to know you, I really hope I see you around in the future ;__;

And I don't think I need to say I'll miss you because you know I will, even though I just said it (FUCK).

• We will start this tomorrow when ATR is here, as a new post so everyone does see it.

Oh, if you heard Eren's speech you would join us yourself (/゚Д゚)/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.