edited August 2014

fuckin' forum...

@AWESOMEO lel

• HOW ;__;

nu. :___: make her come back!

• Does anyone here besides Salty know my name? :3

• I don't. -.-

Deceptio posted: »

Does anyone here besides Salty know my name?

• IDK THINK OF SOMETHING! ;_; UGHHHHHHHHHHH

AWESOMEO posted: »

HOW ;__;

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I knew Azlyn since I joined so I need to make sure she hears the truth

I actually can't I'm devastated my first Sistah on the site a person who never let me down, never judged, Such a unique and special person this forum will never be the same without you Azlyn I was just blessed to have ever known you and I will treasure it the memories your my sistah for life no matter how long your gone nothing will ever change that.

Your art never failed to move me and is still the best I've seen I feel generally sorry for anyone who never seen it.

Your were my favorite person to talk to you were always available to talk to and seeing how you changed users lives everyone it was just beautiful how many users were enriched from your friendship you will never know how big a positive impact you had on people lives here Azlyn the things people used to say about you I never heard a negative thing they spoke of you like a saint how you made them believe in themselves again you were truly a wonderful person.

Your young Azlyn you will face some hate because you are so unique and talented. I just want you to always believe in yourself never let haters dictate your life and only listen to people who care about you never change let the world change for you your a talented and very smart person you just need to believe and you can achieve anything I expect great things from you Azie.

My only ever regret with you was my failure to convince you how talented you were your art and your singing how the forum never got to see how truly gifted you were :'(

I'm tearing up right now tbh SHIT I wish you the best of luck your always welcome back here or steam I'm always there whenever you want to talk

Azlyn posted: »

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF :D

Twistee posted: »

I don't. -.-

• MAYBE I WILL >:(

THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF

• ;~; omg gurl...

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• Alt text

Alt text

I took the last one right now, she loves to strike seductive poses. Oh, and excuse the ugly rug xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Do you have a Picture of this magical fat cat

• GOOD >:)

Twistee posted: »

MAYBE I WILL >:(

• I WAS PACKING MY BOOKS AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND HOLYSHIT

Alt text

GAME OF THRONES TV GUIDE

I don't even want to pack anymore, all i want to do is read this bitch

• the guide of hodor

I WAS PACKING MY BOOKS AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND HOLYSHIT GAME OF THRONES TV GUIDE I don't even want to pack anymore, all i want to do is read this bitch

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

@Dont_Look_Back HERE I PUT THE BOOK THERE SO SHE WILL POST IT AND COME BACK HAPPY?

Stay here plis k

I WAS PACKING MY BOOKS AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND HOLYSHIT GAME OF THRONES TV GUIDE I don't even want to pack anymore, all i want to do is read this bitch

• k

IDK THINK OF SOMETHING! ;_; UGHHHHHHHHHHH

• Alt text

AWWW so cute your cat looks cool and friendly even posing for the camera that cat is not that fat XD :3

When you said fat was his trick all I could think of was fat puss in boots XD

Alt text

Alt text

I took the last one right now, she loves to strike seductive poses. Oh, and excuse the ugly rug xD

• I'd step on a flippin' lego for you, yo. All of you.

Alt text

Sorry, I tend to post something funny when I'm sad ;-;

Even though we never really talked, I enjoyed looking at your comments. Really makes me happy to see someone so geniunely happy ;). See you around, Azyln.

• Nuuu, i gotta go lol

Just wanted to show you guys this LIKE 40 DOLLAR BOOK I BOUGHT A LONG TIME AGO AND THOUGHT I LOST

@Dont_Look_Back HERE I PUT THE BOOK THERE SO SHE WILL POST IT AND COME BACK HAPPY? Stay here plis k

• gay

Nuuu, i gotta go lol Just wanted to show you guys this LIKE 40 DOLLAR BOOK I BOUGHT A LONG TIME AGO AND THOUGHT I LOST

• edited August 2014

12/10 jealous. DO WANT

• Kyle

• Uh... Kyle, right?

• lel u got dislike putas all over

Uh... Kyle, right?

• That doesn't sound like a funnier option then the lounge packing boxes Rachelle WTF don't go :'(

I guess I'll go pack more boxes -___- bye

• Alt text

Ew sushi :P

I FINALLY GOT SHUSHIIIIII ;_; my god if sushi was a person id so marry it. And the fact that I ate every single piece of that concer

• O-O THE HOBBIT I loved that book :DDDDDDDDD

• Well, tomorrows the 18th...

Alt text

I seriously dont know how I'm going to wake up at 5:45am. Like.... I'm afraid that I'm going to pass out or something. Not even kidding right now.

• shushi lel

SHUSHI IS THE BEST! :O

• edited August 2014

Alt text

SHUSHI is a special kind of R.....

SHUSHI IS THE BEST! :O

• SHUSHI IS THE BEST! :O

Markd4547 posted: »

Ew sushi :P

• It's so sad ;______________________;

Well, tomorrows the 18th... I seriously dont know how I'm going to wake up at 5:45am. Like.... I'm afraid that I'm going to pass out or something. Not even kidding right now.

• Ik <3333

lel u got dislike putas all over

• Hate threads are the next level, as the queen and king of dislikes we should get one someday soon.

Ik <3333

• :'(

Well, tomorrows the 18th... I seriously dont know how I'm going to wake up at 5:45am. Like.... I'm afraid that I'm going to pass out or something. Not even kidding right now.

• @GuiltyKingOumaShu Just watched Guilty Crown, It's pretty good, I'll watch the next one tomorrow.. Ouma sounds just like Eren ;-;

• Why the hell would you need to wake up at that ungodly hour, even for school?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.