The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Rachelle would rather pack boxes then talk to us smh XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

k

• My high school started at 8:45 so I got up around 7:30.

My school starts really early and i'm dead in the morning so I take a really long time. And when my alarm goes off I end up putting it on snooze over and over, so I actually get up at like... 6 or something

• edited August 2014

My school starts really early and i'm dead in the morning so I take a really long time. And when my alarm goes off I end up putting it on snooze over and over, so I actually get up at like... 6 or something

Why the hell would you need to wake up at that ungodly hour, even for school?

• I know (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Markd4547 posted: »

Rachelle would rather pack boxes then talk to us smh XD

• Alt text

My comment disappeared explaining my pure hatred of Sushi the gods of telltale have spoken I mean I LOVE SUSHI :DDD

SHUSHI IS THE BEST! :O

• Daaamn I only got a week but im in the same boat I'm gonna have to wake up at 6 AM. Good luck on your classes.

Well, tomorrows the 18th... I seriously dont know how I'm going to wake up at 5:45am. Like.... I'm afraid that I'm going to pass out or something. Not even kidding right now.

• edited August 2014

Meh I'll try a question I'm bored

If you could play any character in any movie ever made who would it be and why?

I'd choose the Joker from the Dark Knight one of the greatest films ever made big budget, excellent script, just be so much fun playing such a chaotic character though Neo from the Matrix or Dom in Inception etc would be awesome.

Alt text

You?

• Can it be a TV show?

Cuz then definitely Daenerys from GoT.

I guess I'd like to be Gordie from Stand By Me... even though that'd be really sad.... having your best friend die and everything ;-;

Meh I'll try a question I'm bored If you could play any character in any movie ever made who would it be and why? I'd choose the Joker

• Draco Malfoy.

I've got one for you, and anyone who wants to try:

Who are my 5 favorites TWDG characters?

Meh I'll try a question I'm bored If you could play any character in any movie ever made who would it be and why? I'd choose the Joker

1. Ben
    2. Ben
    3. Ben
    4. Ben
    5. Ben
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Draco Malfoy. I've got one for you, and anyone who wants to try: Who are my 5 favorites TWDG characters?

• Clem, Lee, Kenny, Carver and Larry.

Draco Malfoy. I've got one for you, and anyone who wants to try: Who are my 5 favorites TWDG characters?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Both

I never seen the show(GOT) but dayum that girl is perfection your talking about and Geordie that would be so much fun I heard they went on lots of trips and mad adventures between filming it definitely would of been so much fun being in that film :D

Tv show would be Rick TWD for me :)

Thanks for answering nice choses

Alt text

O-O

Can it be a TV show? Cuz then definitely Daenerys from GoT. I guess I'd like to be Gordie from Stand By Me... even though that'd be really sad.... having your best friend die and everything ;-;

• Holy Fuck, Dude.

Are you my brother from another mother? You got 4 of them right.

Clem, Lee, Kenny, Carver and Larry.

• XD Draco stop trolling Saltlick

1. Lee

2. Clem

3. Carley

4. Kenny

5. Larry

So hard and thanks for answering Salt

• Thanks. And good luck to you too.

Daaamn I only got a week but im in the same boat I'm gonna have to wake up at 6 AM. Good luck on your classes.

• You got three of them right. ;)

XD Draco stop trolling Saltlick * Lee * Clem * Carley * Kenny * Larry So hard and thanks for answering Salt

• Lol I'm guessing Kenny is wrong? Omid I guess?

Holy Fuck, Dude. Are you my brother from another mother? You got 4 of them right.

• XD No I think I got 3 wrong :P

You got three of them right.

• edited August 2014

Regina George.

Because why not. Shes the only person I can think of... And her actress has the same name as me. ^-^

• Nope.

CLEMENTINE is wrong. Not Omid, haha.

Lol I'm guessing Kenny is wrong? Omid I guess?

• You did, lol. I'm saying you got 3 names right.

XD No I think I got 3 wrong :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

LEL DUBL POSST

• Eren, I wanna use 3DMG.

• Alt text

B.....But in mean girls but she is so mean I can't imagine you playing her XD

Regina George. Because why not. Shes the only person I can think of... And her actress has the same name as me. ^-^

• Guilty Crown is pretty damn good, I recommend watching it if you have the time.

• Holy shit THAT'S a shocker xD. Alright how about a tip is it a male or female character?

Nope. CLEMENTINE is wrong. Not Omid, haha.

• I love her. But as a character, I appreciate many others more.

Tip: I became useless over time.

Holy shit THAT'S a shocker xD. Alright how about a tip is it a male or female character?

• Thanks.

Thanks. And good luck to you too.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD oh I thought you ment you wanted us to make a list I skimmed the comment I better go to bed soon :/

You did, lol. I'm saying you got 3 names right.

• I googled him OH your profile picture I never heard of him but I read a bit about him on wiki just now he sounds awesome nice chose

Eren, I wanna use 3DMG.

• Little known fact:

When my sister was younger she used to have trouble brushing her teeth because her gag reflex was always effed up and she would end up barfing whenever she did it, and the only way to help her not throw up was to sing O Canada while she brushed her teeth.... so every night before bed I'd sit on the counter and sing O Canada to her like some nub.

I still don't know why it was only that song that helped, lol.

• ..... Lilly?

I love her. But as a character, I appreciate many others more. Tip: I became useless over time.

• That's nice of you. You're a good sister. :D

Little known fact: When my sister was younger she used to have trouble brushing her teeth because her gag reflex was always effed up and

• edited August 2014

Alt text

That's fascinating dayum mindblown just brushing her teeth she would puke and O canada helped

aww that was so nice of you to sing to help her that was a really beautiful story my feels :'O

Alt text

only way to help her not throw up was to sing O Canada while she brushed her teeth.... so every night before bed I'd sit on the counter and sing O Canada to her

Little known fact: When my sister was younger she used to have trouble brushing her teeth because her gag reflex was always effed up and

• Haaaa! Big nope.

This is my top 10:

1-Kenny

2-Lee Everett

3-Larry

4-Nick

5-Carver

6-Clementine

7-Pete

8-Carlos

9-Vernon

10-Troy

..... Lilly?

• Alt text

DA

FUKK

• YOU HAVE TO WATCH SNK MARK

I googled him OH your profile picture I never heard of him but I read a bit about him on wiki just now he sounds awesome nice chose

• So it was Nick? Damn it xD but... Nick was always useless.

Haaaa! Big nope. This is my top 10: 1-Kenny 2-Lee Everett 3-Larry 4-Nick 5-Carver 6-Clementine 7-Pete 8-Carlos 9-Vernon 10-Troy

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Ok I will soon :)

YOU HAVE TO WATCH SNK MARK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.