The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WOT WOT NOW I CAN POST GUILTY CROWN MEMES ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Alt text

That's the only one I could understand... I'm only on episode 3 ;-;

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Not story-wise.

As a matter of fact, you could make the argument he overshadowed the rest of his group through the first 2 episodes.

Then, substandar writing happened.

So it was Nick? Damn it xD but... Nick was always useless.

• Ikr Lizzie b cray

AWESOMEO posted: »

DA FUKK

• Cute name :3

Ikr Lizzie b cray

• AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^-^

Little known fact: When my sister was younger she used to have trouble brushing her teeth because her gag reflex was always effed up and

• LOL I GET 2 DISLIKES ON EVERYTHING X'D

LET'S SEE...

End world hunger plis ;-;

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Isn't it it's just so cute and nice :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alt text

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^-^

• I want to see what it's like to be popular for once... And I can be mean. xD I think of a lot of mean things to say, but I don't ever say them... because they're mean.

Markd4547 posted: »

B.....But in mean girls but she is so mean I can't imagine you playing her XD

• AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Ob9IGLlbk

• xD

LOL I GET 2 DISLIKES ON EVERYTHING X'D LET'S SEE... End world hunger plis ;-;

• <3

http://youtu.be/qVFEhTh1SDk

It's an early version, but I still love it.

• Lol, yeah, a cute name for a nub.

Cute name

• Ben is also a nub, but it's funny because Ben means "boy" in Hebrew so it's like your name would be "Girl"...

Lol, yeah, a cute name for a nub.

• To me Pete overshadowed everyone and the dude was in one episode for like 5 or less minutes. Nick did have the best character development after Pete but i just didn't find him useful. The writing this season was just horrible and like I said before telltale knows this that's why they were so quick to confirm season 3.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Not story-wise. As a matter of fact, you could make the argument he overshadowed the rest of his group through the first 2 episodes. Then, substandar writing happened.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Wow, people don't want to end world hunger??

Ok... Uhhh.....

Death sentence to Justin Bieber for his unforgivable crimes against the music industry and the human race?

edited August 2014

People like it when kids are starving in Africa...

xD

• Heheh yeah. ^-^

You should have seen what my original post was. There was going to be A LOT more "W's"

Isn't it it's just so cute and nice :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Alt text

Never seek to be popular then you will never achieve it popularity doesn't exist students are like sheep who will follow people with confidence and conviction believe in yourself and the rest will follow :P.

Lets see what you got right now I give you permission to be mean to me lets see what you got :D

I want to see what it's like to be popular for once... And I can be mean. xD I think of a lot of mean things to say, but I don't ever say them... because they're mean.

• They're just admiring you the only way they know how.

• Apparently Elizabeth means "oath of God" in Hebrew...

and in Hebrew, Rachelle means "sheep". -___-

Ben is also a nub, but it's funny because Ben means "boy" in Hebrew so it's like your name would be "Girl"...

• Aww thanks mark. ^-^

NO I COULD NEVER BE MEAN TO YOU. I'd feel really bad. :( when ever me and Rachelle get into a marriage "fight" that's when I let most I of my insults out.

Never seek to be popular then you will never achieve it popularity doesn't exist students are like sheep who will follow people with confide

• Really? I wanna hear these mean things xD

I want to see what it's like to be popular for once... And I can be mean. xD I think of a lot of mean things to say, but I don't ever say them... because they're mean.

• That's beautiful :'D

http://youtu.be/qVFEhTh1SDk It's an early version, but I still love it.

• Pete was a cool dude, but he didn't get nearly enough character development for me to put him over Nick. As a matter of fact, you could make the argument he got none. Pete died the same guy he was when we met. About his past, we only learned how Nick grew up by his side. NOT ENOUGH, TELLTALE. We all appreciate it because he trusted us from the beginning, but they dropped the ball, in my opinion.

With Nick, we first see him as an antagonistic asshole. However, in just an episode, we realize he's just a kid scared of making mistakes. We learn his strenghts, (caring, family oriented, honest). His weak spots, (hot-headed, big mouth). Nick's arc was very well handled by Telltale, which is very rare this season.

Of course, it also comes down to whether you like Nick or not.

To me Pete overshadowed everyone and the dude was in one episode for like 5 or less minutes. Nick did have the best character development af

edited August 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury LISTEN 2 DIS it's a great soundtrack from Death Note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk

• Did someone mention Sheep? ^_^.

Haha, just messing, nice advice though, carry on.

Never seek to be popular then you will never achieve it popularity doesn't exist students are like sheep who will follow people with confide

• edited August 2014

Alt text

There not downthumbing me WHAT I'M I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR DOWNTHUMBS TROLL :'''''''''''''''''''''(

• Bro you got the Dislike Mafia after you just relax.

• Tv series : Tdog. Who wouldnt want to get paid decent money for saying 1 line and fucking up Zombies.

Movie: DeadPool(If it did get released, hopefully it does soon). Darth Vader or Jack Sparrow.

Meh I'll try a question I'm bored If you could play any character in any movie ever made who would it be and why? I'd choose the Joker

• I'd be pokemon, he's jus a kl charryter

Meh I'll try a question I'm bored If you could play any character in any movie ever made who would it be and why? I'd choose the Joker

edited August 2014

Yeah, it's a take from the origin (Elisheva), which means having an oath with God.

Well, sort of, Rachelle is a variant of Rachel, who was a shepherd, so... kinda.

Apparently Elizabeth means "oath of God" in Hebrew... and in Hebrew, Rachelle means "sheep". -___-

• But I like messing with it xD

Bro you got the Dislike Mafia after you just relax.

edited August 2014

2 PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT JUSTIN TO GET AWAY WITH HIS CRIMES ;_____________________________________:

Wow, people don't want to end world hunger?? Ok... Uhhh..... Death sentence to Justin Bieber for his unforgivable crimes against the music industry and the human race?

• You got one xD

There not downthumbing me WHAT I'M I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR DOWNTHUMBS TROLL :'''''''''''''''''''''(

• Welp, I'm off to sleep.

Cya guys at 4.

• LMAO XDDDDDDDDD I was actually thinking of you when I was typing it

Carry on

XDDDDD

Did someone mention Sheep? ^_^. Haha, just messing, nice advice though, carry on.

• AWESOME :O

@Welcome_to_Woodbury LISTEN 2 DIS it's a great soundtrack from Death Note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk

• hey don't talk shit about my love life nick. He wasn't useless and if you were nice to him he's the best.

Nias

To me Pete overshadowed everyone and the dude was in one episode for like 5 or less minutes. Nick did have the best character development af

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Come on pls Rachel stop being mean by not doing it :'(

Aww thanks mark. ^-^ NO I COULD NEVER BE MEAN TO YOU. I'd feel really bad. when ever me and Rachelle get into a marriage "fight" that's when I let most I of my insults out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.