The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That anime had the best soundtracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcVdjZN0-D4

AWESOME :O

• You make a good point and I kept Nick alive I didn't hate him but he's not one of my favorite truth be told I don't really like any of the Season 2 crew only Clem and Kenny.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Pete was a cool dude, but he didn't get nearly enough character development for me to put him over Nick. As a matter of fact, you could make

• Same with you then xD

They're just admiring you the only way they know how.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD OH YES THX trolls I'm bored so I'm feeding them :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

You got one xD

• School iz shit (╬゚◥益◤゚)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Welp, I'm off to sleep. Cya guys at 4.

• T-Dog XDDD I loved his character though nice chose

Deadpool would be so much fun then Vader and Sparrow are legends I would love to play any of these tbh quality choses

Tv series : Tdog. Who wouldnt want to get paid decent money for saying 1 line and fucking up Zombies. Movie: DeadPool(If it did get released, hopefully it does soon). Darth Vader or Jack Sparrow.

• The Dislike Mafia is a very powerless organization are you sure you wish to play with them?

But I like messing with it xD

• N-ye-YEAH OF COURSE! Any trolls who wanna mess with meh just know...

Alt text

The Dislike Mafia is a very powerless organization are you sure you wish to play with them?

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD OH YES THX trolls I'm bored so I'm feeding them :P

• I'm not shit talking him xD

Ellias posted: »

hey don't talk shit about my love life nick. He wasn't useless and if you were nice to him he's the best. Nias

• I scrolled by and the first thing that my eyes settle onto was "Sheep" so than I look to see what it was.

lol, I wrote Carry on because I wanted to see you guys insult each other, but I guess that is not going to happen?

LMAO XDDDDDDDDD I was actually thinking of you when I was typing it Carry on XDDDDD

• It's the new troll face. Le masta trickster.

WTF XD

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury I think you heard this in episode 5, but you probably didn't notice how awesome it was because of the cliffhanger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUQHELVPsE

• Then go ahead.

N-ye-YEAH OF COURSE! Any trolls who wanna mess with meh just know...

• Le masta trickster.

Talimancer posted: »

It's the new troll face. Le masta trickster.

• Thanks!

Nick was a phenomenal character episodes 1 and 2. I don't even want to speak about the rest.

They're okay. I liked them since the beginning. When most players didn't trust them, I knew they were cool people. If Telltale had taken the time to develop them properly they would he unforgettable characters.

I still pick Kenny over all of them combined, though.

You make a good point and I kept Nick alive I didn't hate him but he's not one of my favorite truth be told I don't really like any of the Season 2 crew only Clem and Kenny.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I need to know their names and recognize their faces to do that, DOI!

Then go ahead.

• Come on DLB hit me it'll be fun.

Aww thanks mark. ^-^ NO I COULD NEVER BE MEAN TO YOU. I'd feel really bad. when ever me and Rachelle get into a marriage "fight" that's when I let most I of my insults out.

• edited August 2014

Cool there is still time :D

@Allthatremains @LeetheProfessional @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back

Alt text

XD These users owe me an insult which is long overdue for some stuff and thangs I did

One Insult post to Markd each GO!!!

I scrolled by and the first thing that my eyes settle onto was "Sheep" so than I look to see what it was. lol, I wrote Carry on because I wanted to see you guys insult each other, but I guess that is not going to happen?

• lel

Cool there is still time @Allthatremains @LeetheProfessional @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back XD These users owe me an insult which is long overdue for some stuff and thangs I did One Insult post to Markd each GO!!!

• Yeah if telltale would of made you WORK for their trust then it would of made each and everyone of them meaningful but since that was too much work for Telltale and they just kept throwing all this bs at you it killed it for me. This season had a lot of potential but it was thrown out the window sadly or maybe I set my standards too high.

Thanks! Nick was a phenomenal character episodes 1 and 2. I don't even want to speak about the rest. They're okay. I liked them since

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Alt text

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk :/

• I'm not insulting you, Mark.

Cool there is still time @Allthatremains @LeetheProfessional @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back XD These users owe me an insult which is long overdue for some stuff and thangs I did One Insult post to Markd each GO!!!

• Well then DO WHATEVER THE FUUUCK YOU WANNA DOOO.

I need to know their names and recognize their faces to do that, DOI!

• What a fucking dumbass.

Ever heard of a personality?

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk

• Alt text

You owe me a big insult though I don't mind promise :'/

I'm not insulting you, Mark.

• So according to him, everything that isn't cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and sex is worthless?

He's looking for a slave, not a wife.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Maybe I'm by myself on this, but I think Telltale just threw them on TV to eat screen-time. Seriously, look how much time was used on Sarah's situation. How did it end up? Waste of potential everywhere.

I still think the game is alright. I mean, I sit down and I enjoy my playthrough. I start noticing the problems later on.

Overall, I'd still give it a solid 7.

Yeah if telltale would of made you WORK for their trust then it would of made each and everyone of them meaningful but since that was too mu

• Alt text

Well then DO WHATEVER THE FUUUCK YOU WANNA DOOO.

• I said I'm not and I'm not. Now shh.

You owe me a big insult though I don't mind promise :'/

• This is coming from a Norwegian psychopath who has been convicted of multiple church arsons and murdering his own bandmate. So I don't care for what he thinks.

• How about one towards me? come on you know you hate me WtW say it.

I said I'm not and I'm not. Now shh.

• Alt text

You shh'd me that was so mean :'(

I said I'm not and I'm not. Now shh.

• Uh.. how the fuck do you guys know my name!

Uh... Kyle, right?

• Completely agree on EVERYTHING you just said here bro. That Sarah shit pissed me off.

Maybe I'm by myself on this, but I think Telltale just threw them on TV to eat screen-time. Seriously, look how much time was used on Sarah'

• He's actually married.

So according to him, everything that isn't cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and sex is worthless? He's looking for a slave, not a wife.

• I'm sorry :c

You shh'd me that was so mean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.