The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wtf...? NO.

How about one towards me? come on you know you hate me WtW say it.

• My opinion on the matter:

A woman wants to get married, have children, care for the house while her husband works?

Who gives a shit.

A woman wants to buy expensive clothes, jewelry, and makeup so she can feel good about herself?

Who gives a shit.

I think it's unfair when guys (and some women) complain about women who spend a lot of time or money on appearance. Also:

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk

• Salt mentioned it a long time ago and I remembered it. :P

I'm good at remembering names.

Deceptio posted: »

Uh.. how the fuck do you guys know my name!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Jk aww but you said sorry wow you Canadians actually are unbelievablely nice :'D

I'm sorry :c

• I'm laughing so hard I literally can't even breathe

AWESOMEO posted: »

HOLY SHIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2okqCGMg4

• I know right? When you look at both Sarah's deaths, they're centered around Jane (Who later runs off). Not to mention, no one seems to give a damn about her dying. Completely laughable.

When you look back, Carlos' death was a joke as well. Sarah's character didn't benefit from her father's absence at all.

I'm gonna try not to look for many do-doos in episode 5. It ruins the experience.

Completely agree on EVERYTHING you just said here bro. That Sarah shit pissed me off.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

GUYS I'M DEAD LOOK AT THIS

Ok, basically, this is a very stupid attempt of the Hamas to make fun of our national anthem... They're making themselves look like complete idiots by making a parody of our anthem xDDDDDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1D7G-rs3YE

Animation 10/10

Lyrics 10/10

Singing 11/10

OVERALL 420/69

- IGN

• Whenever I go in my feed and see a reply or a comment mentioning me, when I click to view the comment it always brings me to where the general area of the comment is, so I have to search through 2 pages to find it instead of being brought right up to it. Does this happen to anyone else? I saw Mark mentioned me in a comment a little bit ago, but I can't even find it anywhere when I click to view it >_<

• lol

Bro... Tf?

• Yes, this happens to me all the damn time. I'm glad I'm not the only one >.<

Is this a fixable problem?

Whenever I go in my feed and see a reply or a comment mentioning me, when I click to view the comment it always brings me to where the gener

• I'm crying for you all since alot of you need to go to public school. #Praying

I'll be rotting away in my home since i'll be going to online school lol.

• That's how it is... :(

Whenever I go in my feed and see a reply or a comment mentioning me, when I click to view the comment it always brings me to where the gener

• Not unless you're a programmer.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yes, this happens to me all the damn time. I'm glad I'm not the only one >.< Is this a fixable problem?

• Sometimes I get sent back like 8 pages.

• Some dude literally said to me "you'd be a 7 if you didn't wear so much makeup", lol.

I say who gives a flying fuck. If someone honestly cares that much about what you put on your face, they really need something more productive to do with their time.

My opinion on the matter: A woman wants to get married, have children, care for the house while her husband works? Who gives a shit.

• online school

wait that's a thing?!

Ellias posted: »

I'm crying for you all since alot of you need to go to public school. #Praying I'll be rotting away in my home since i'll be going to online school lol.

• It's a thing, well atleast better than my public school. I see more pros in online school and it's just better for me.

I'll most likely be home for a couple of more months and rot away but i'll try getting a job and try getting irl friends for once since i'm leaving mine behind lol.

online school wait that's a thing?!

• If you didn't knee him in the groin I'm going to be very disappointed in you.

Some dude literally said to me "you'd be a 7 if you didn't wear so much makeup", lol. I say who gives a flying fuck. If someone honestly

edited August 2014

And if they really like you, they won't tell you how to look like, or if you should wear or not wear makeup, because when you like someone his/her comfort comes before yours.

Some dude literally said to me "you'd be a 7 if you didn't wear so much makeup", lol. I say who gives a flying fuck. If someone honestly

• Lol like I'm smart enough to be a programmer

Not unless you're a programmer.

• ONLINE SCHOOL SIGN ME UP

I'm crying for you all since alot of you need to go to public school. #Praying I'll be rotting away in my home since i'll be going to online school lol.

• Yaaass join me

ONLINE SCHOOL SIGN ME UP

• Alt text

I like the no make up look you see the true person while make up for me makes all the girls look to similar and fake. I never called girls any of this because not a girls job just to impress me. :/

This perceptive breaks my heart I remember my sister wouldn't even leave the house to go to the shop without a full face of make up on she was so self conscious about her looks.

A woman for me has no set stereotypical role to follow she can do whatever makes her happy and fulfilled and so will I :/

My opinion on the matter: A woman wants to get married, have children, care for the house while her husband works? Who gives a shit.

• I'm doing small programming sorcery, like moving a turtle on a monitor to create a Star Of David or create a program that receives data and does some simple algorithms, nothing too complicated, but I hope I'll get to set off explosive phones on terrorists when I'm in the army.

Lol like I'm smart enough to be a programmer

• Hey if it's best for you it's best for you. I just never knew such a thing existed lol

It's a thing, well atleast better than my public school. I see more pros in online school and it's just better for me. I'll most likely b

• I didn't :c

I just laughed it off and pretended like it was nothing.

If you didn't knee him in the groin I'm going to be very disappointed in you.

• well.... the skype group is officially dead at this point so i guess i should come back here

group call master race

• Ellias posted: »

Yaaass join me

• I'm very disappointed. Go sit in the corner.

I didn't :c I just laughed it off and pretended like it was nothing.

• No. You have to sit in the box and be in the corner.

I'll just go pack more boxes..

• NO STAND BY ME ;_;

• I don't understand D:

But I'll take your word for it.

GUYS I'M DEAD LOOK AT THIS Ok, basically, this is a very stupid attempt of the Hamas to make fun of our national anthem... They're making

• Yeah All deaths this Season had no emotional impact on me nor the characters. Rebecca died but no one is going to care since the safety of the baby is more important, Carlos death wasn't even important it might as well not had happened at all, Nicks was both meaningless but the off screen one was garbage it was a big Fuck you by telltale because he doesn't fucking do anything if you keep him alive and Sarahs is like you said another emotionless death. Almost forgot Carvers death was too fucking early he should of had more time to develop as a true antagonist that he could've been.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I know right? When you look at both Sarah's deaths, they're centered around Jane (Who later runs off). Not to mention, no one seems to give

• I'll just go pack more boxes.. :/

I'm very disappointed. Go sit in the corner.

• Nothing to understand, just look at the awkward 10-year-old animations xD

I don't understand But I'll take your word for it.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Every woman is a princess, in my eyes.

I don't care whether they can actually cook or only know to make a sandwich.

Women are special. Fuck what anyone says.

You're queens, not slaves.

Markd4547 posted: »

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk

• No what?

Wtf...? NO.

edited August 2014

NO STAND BY ME ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.