The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Your voice is AWESOME!

I listen to it and wonder...

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

well.... the skype group is officially dead at this point so i guess i should come back here group call master race

• I watched this like 10 times in a row and it's still making me die laughing xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

HOLY SHIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2okqCGMg4

• Yes you can.

For I am carrying his child.

Your voice is AWESOME! I listen to it and wonder...

• Why would I want to insult you?

No what?

• Why do you want her to insult you for no reason? xD

No what?

• Stand by your wot

NO STAND BY ME ;_;

• English hard

Stand by your wot

• I agree. In my opinion, only Pete's and Alvin's were well done. I was actually sad they died.

Yeah All deaths this Season had no emotional impact on me nor the characters. Rebecca died but no one is going to care since the safety of t

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Wait, when you say women are special, do you mean that they're more special than men?

Because that's also sexism, whether you put them down or say they're better, if you treat them differently because they're women, it's still sexism :/

SaltLick305 posted: »

Every woman is a princess, in my eyes. I don't care whether they can actually cook or only know to make a sandwich. Women are special. Fuck what anyone says. You're queens, not slaves.

• But.....I'm carrying his child too!

BITCH HE MY BABY DADDY

Yes you can. For I am carrying his child.

• BEST SHIT EVA

I watched this like 10 times in a row and it's still making me die laughing xD

• Daniel forgot how to English ^-^

English hard

• thanks :D idk why you were shy about talking to us your voice was fine

also what is this you weren't in the call when i got on D:

i personally think this guy has a better voice than me don't you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4J-q1t_20

Your voice is AWESOME! I listen to it and wonder...

• How long has it been? What month?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

A guy had the cheek to judge you on your looks I would never give a girl a rating or mock her he sounds like an a-hole Must contain rage

Some dude literally said to me "you'd be a 7 if you didn't wear so much makeup", lol. I say who gives a flying fuck. If someone honestly

• Do you even Gerunds?

Daniel forgot how to English ^-^

• If a Woman wants to look beautiful then no one should tell them otherwise. Everyone in this world is born to live the life they wish and the only time I would disagree is when their life choice negatively affects some one elses. I love girls that just like to be themselves so whatever floats your boat then I am no one to deny it.

Markd4547 posted: »

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk

• We can be sister-wives! :D

But.....I'm carrying his child too! BITCH HE MY BABY DADDY

• No, they're special because they're unique. You can't just describe them as chefs, housekeepers, or pretty one-dimensional barbies.

Eh, I don't even think you can compare men and woman.

Special in an emotional way. What they bring only THEY can bring it. That's what makes them special.

Men are special in their own way. That's just not the topic here.

Wait, when you say women are special, do you mean that they're more special than men? Because that's also sexism, whether you put them down or say they're better, if you treat them differently because they're women, it's still sexism

• well.... looks like i have some explaining to do :/

• I got you wrong then.

No, they're special because they're unique. You can't just describe them as chefs, housekeepers, or pretty one-dimensional barbies. Eh, I

• If anyone wants to educate themselves, don't listen to the fucking news or the media, this video presents the facts correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZIzRB1T8ug

• This whole "are men and women equal and should be treated the same?" thing makes me feel hypocritical.

I like to think I want equality....but I'm a sucker for chivalry ;~; which I feel is dying anyway.

Wait, when you say women are special, do you mean that they're more special than men? Because that's also sexism, whether you put them down or say they're better, if you treat them differently because they're women, it's still sexism

• Because you hate me so hit me WtW.

Why would I want to insult you?

• Alt text

XD Just something stupid anyway :)

Whenever I go in my feed and see a reply or a comment mentioning me, when I click to view the comment it always brings me to where the gener

• Jewf confirmed as Mormon.

We can be sister-wives!

• Those were the Only 2 that I would say had a meaningful death.

I agree. In my opinion, only Pete's and Alvin's were well done. I was actually sad they died.

• Great, now I'm double pregnant.

thanks idk why you were shy about talking to us your voice was fine also what is this you weren't in the call when i got on i personally think this guy has a better voice than me don't you agree? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4J-q1t_20

• edited August 2014

To be honest, I'd rather be seen as equal to a man. I don't want to be "special" just because I was born a female. I want to be special because of the things I do and the goals I accomplish, not because I was "lucky" enough to be a woman.

I know that equality between men and women probably will never happen. This world has far too long been under male influence for it to change so easily.

Every woman is a princess, in my eyes. I don't care whether they can actually cook or only know to make a sandwich. Women are special. Fuck what anyone says. You're queens, not slaves.

• Well my best friend is Mormon and they're not really into that practice anymore.

Jewf confirmed as Mormon.

• That's not what TLC is trying to make me believe.

Well my best friend is Mormon and they're not really into that practice anymore.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I have no problem with that, but you know what some women do?

Some women don't like those stuff, claiming it's "sexist", then when you take them out to dinner and want to split the bill, you suddenly become a "jackass" for not paying for the whole thing.

One time they want you to give them equality, the day after they expect you to pay for their countless purchases because it's "what men do".

I'm not saying you're like that, but a big, and I mean big percentage of women is like that, they never decide if they want to be treated equally or be taken care of like some princess, and it's so fucking annoying.

EDIT: What did I say wrong? Isn't this the hard reality for some people? Or is this a dislike troll xD

This whole "are men and women equal and should be treated the same?" thing makes me feel hypocritical. I like to think I want equality....but I'm a sucker for chivalry ;~; which I feel is dying anyway.

• Holy shit I want his Mario backpack.

thanks idk why you were shy about talking to us your voice was fine also what is this you weren't in the call when i got on i personally think this guy has a better voice than me don't you agree? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4J-q1t_20

• Read my response to AWESOMEO.

To be honest, I'd rather be seen as equal to a man. I don't want to be "special" just because I was born a female. I want to be special beca

• You haven't given me a reason to hate you.

Because you hate me so hit me WtW.

• It won't happen, but you can take care of it yourself and let everyone know that you're not like most women, and that you're not unequal to any man.

To be honest, I'd rather be seen as equal to a man. I don't want to be "special" just because I was born a female. I want to be special beca

• Yeah, cuz I'm sure my best friend wants to share a husband with 4 other women.

And TLC (The Learning Channel) has shows like Toddlers and Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo, and there was even a Sarah Palin show. Sooooo what exactly do we learn from that channel?

That's not what TLC is trying to make me believe.

• I know, I did. I'm just saying what I think.

Read my response to AWESOMEO.

• edited August 2014

huh i'm not looking after a child that comes from him we are gonna leave his one in a ditch yea? hahahaha

oh god kill it before it lays eggs

Alt text

Great, now I'm double pregnant.

• I explained why you're "special".

Just like men are "special".

Everyone is special in their own way. Everyone is unique.

It's not because I have a dick between my legs or because you happen to have a bigger butt and boobs. IT'S THE EMOTIONAL IMPACT.

I know, I did. I'm just saying what I think.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.