The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• BUT DAT BACKPACK THO

Jewfreeus posted: »

forget the mario backpack i want his swag its just so overwhelming imagine what someone else with that amount of swag could do

• forget the mario backpack i want his swag its just so overwhelming imagine what someone else with that amount of swag could do

Holy shit I want his Mario backpack.

• I don't want to be "special" just because I was born a female. I want to be special because of the things I do and the goals I accomplish, not because I was "lucky" enough to be a woman.

Alt text

Yes this exactly this ^

To be honest, I'd rather be seen as equal to a man. I don't want to be "special" just because I was born a female. I want to be special beca

• Really?

You haven't given me a reason to hate you.

• Lol, wait... I owe you an insult? Haha, why, man? B]

Markd4547 posted: »

Cool there is still time @Allthatremains @LeetheProfessional @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back XD These users owe me an insult which is long overdue for some stuff and thangs I did One Insult post to Markd each GO!!!

• Welcome to Dojo's moving adventures.

So over the past few days I've been moving to my new town, and I'd like to recount some of the highlights, honestly this has been the most interesting one.

For the very first time I had a moose burger (sorry Rachelle), I took a hike with my family in which my dog's paws accidentally ripped open, so he had to stay off his feet for a few days, I took three ferry rides and on one of them I played on a Street Fighter II Pinball Machine, my mom accidentally backed into a ditch and when we were supposed to be towed out, the string broke and we fell in again, and we drove on a dirt rode for ten hours, in which the only stops were two towns even smaller than the one I was moving to, and during those ten hours we got a flat tire and we burned the last bit of daylight and arrived at my new town at 1 in the morning.

And the biggest highlight (or the worst thing that happened on the trip) was that I met my A-hole grandparents from my dad's side for the second time in my life (man, screw those guys), I also met my uncle for the first time in my life as well (screw him to). My grandfather didn't even recognize my face, these were the first words he greeted me with, "Now let me guess you're [Insert My Older Brother's Name Here] and you're (He's talking to my younger brother here, because my older brother refused to come in)" I also met my uncle's third wife, which is the person he cheated on his second wife with and ended up getting her pregnant., and don't get me started on how he and my grandparents treated his first wife. And the thing I hate most about them is how they treat my father, and the way they talk about people behind their backs, my dad says my grandfather called my mother a b---- and it's her fault they never visit when I know full well that we tried to contact them years ago, but we gave up and told them they could stuff it. Good riddance.

• XD it's Getting late I start to bullshit when I'm tired ignore this

Lol, wait... I owe you an insult? Haha, why, man? B]

• edited August 2014

The point that I'm trying to get across isn't directed towards YOU specifically... but to any man who thinks that women are "special" or are "queens" just because they were born with a vagina and the disadvantage of being looked down upon by their male counterparts. Sorry if I made it seem like my rant was directed towards you, it wasn't. I just felt as though I needed to say that, because it's how I feel.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I explained why you're "special". Just like men are "special". Everyone is special in their own way. Everyone is unique. It's not b

• Damn it, just when Az was back with us for a while. See ya.

Azlyn posted: »

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• "vaginas"

Still not a real word apparently.

The point that I'm trying to get across isn't directed towards YOU specifically... but to any man who thinks that women are "special" or are

• edited August 2014

Ugh >__<

• Chivalry is more about warfare than courtly love.

This whole "are men and women equal and should be treated the same?" thing makes me feel hypocritical. I like to think I want equality....but I'm a sucker for chivalry ;~; which I feel is dying anyway.

• Lmao, dafuq, Mark?! I wasn't going to anyway, bro. B]

XD it's Getting late I start to bullshit when I'm tired ignore this

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Well, you replied to me, so I'm not sure what I was supposed to think.

I do think of every woman as a queen. Just like I think of every man as a warrior. It's MY philosophy. No one has to agree with it.

I'm of the mindset that, though both are special their own ways, at the end each and every single person has their chance to prove they truly were the queen or warrior they were born to be. Like you said, you personally get to prove it. Because you accomplished it.

The point that I'm trying to get across isn't directed towards YOU specifically... but to any man who thinks that women are "special" or are

• lol

Chivalry is more about warfare than courtly love.

• It's true.

AWESOMEO posted: »

lol

• Whoa...

Alt text

Your voice is AWESOME! I listen to it and wonder...

• 凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )

Ugh >__<

• LOL MOOSE BURGER DAFUQ IS WRONG WITCHU

dojo32161 posted: »

Welcome to Dojo's moving adventures. So over the past few days I've been moving to my new town, and I'd like to recount some of the highl

• I'll have you know that it was very tasty (sorry again Rachelle).

LOL MOOSE BURGER DAFUQ IS WRONG WITCHU

• Errrr that's disturbing xD

凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )

• Yeah, cuz I'm sure my best friend wants to share a husband with 4 other women. And TLC (The Learning Channel) has shows like Toddlers and

• I boat NoncyFreeusRemains.

Whoa...

• Alt text

This bullshit made the front page on funnyjunk

• o(-`д´- 。)

Errrr that's disturbing xD

• I LOVE THIS EPISODE

we learnt this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1PJzqhgo-w

• edited August 2014

If there was a DQ in my town Id be there everyday xD

• So I suppose that this doesn't apply to transgenders? Because you say that you think of every man as a "warrior".. what about men who think of themselves as queens, or women who think of themselves as warriors? Can a woman not be a warrior, or a man a queen? Not the point, obviously, I just thought that your philosophy was an interesting one, especially considering the fact that there are some people who find that they don't correspond with the gender of the body they were put in at birth.

Although I don't agree with your ideas, I do respect them. But to think of every woman as a queen and every man as a warrior without first seeing their own outlook on life, in my opinion, is pretty ignorant.

Well, you replied to me, so I'm not sure what I was supposed to think. I do think of every woman as a queen. Just like I think of every m

• three way marriage ftw carol would be proud

Alt text

I boat NoncyFreeusRemains.

• Alt text

I boat NoncyFreeusRemains.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I see, so every man is a warrior from the moment he's born, and every woman is a princess from the moment she's born.

I'm sorry, but to me that's the definition to sexism.

Not offensive, but still sexism as any.

The only thing, the one single thing we all have in common, is that from the moment we are born, we're all free, everything else is up for you and nature to build.

Well, you replied to me, so I'm not sure what I was supposed to think. I do think of every woman as a queen. Just like I think of every m

• Alt text

Oh, I know what you're talking about, bro...

• Oh, I know what you're talking about, bro...

Alt text

If there was a DQ in my town Id be there everyday xD

• noncyfreeusremains confirmed for second half of chapter 4

• Alt text

Oh, I know what you're talking about, bro...

• Lol, Billy is getting dat puss tonight!

three way marriage ftw carol would be proud

• Alt text

I might sign up tomorrow on skype just to hear dem sexy voices XDD

well.... the skype group is officially dead at this point so i guess i should come back here group call master race

• That's why it's my philosophy. It's what I was taught. I'm not saying every woman has to see herself as queen and viceversa.

I'm speaking from a point of view, which happens to be mine. Yes, a woman can be a warrior. Who said otherwise? Every person has the right to choose who they are. If a gay man sees himself as a queen or a princes, who I'm I to stop him? There's a reason I've used the word "think" everywhere.

You're speaking like I'm making rules you should follow. No. This is simply the way I think. The line between an opinion and a rule is blurry to you. I'm not a dictator. I just don't agree with what you're saying.

So I suppose that this doesn't apply to transgenders? Because you say that you think of every man as a "warrior".. what about men who think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.