The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• There goes CiD with his Hardcore Drugs. XD

• If that's what you think, I guess I'll deal with it.

I have my ideals well set. I can't change the way I see things at this point. I grew up a certain way, and that's the way I will die.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I see, so every man is a warrior from the moment he's born, and every woman is a princess from the moment she's born. I'm sorry, but to m

• I know, I won't change it, I'm saying how I see it.

SaltLick305 posted: »

If that's what you think, I guess I'll deal with it. I have my ideals well set. I can't change the way I see things at this point. I grew up a certain way, and that's the way I will die.

I'll get you for this.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'll have you know that it was very tasty (sorry again Rachelle).

• Alt text

Your both right in my opinion just down to a different point of view both noble and correct ^

That's why it's my philosophy. It's what I was taught. I'm not saying every woman has to see herself as queen and viceversa. I'm speaking

• CiD meister will be okay after those DQ blizzards...

Alt text

B]

• YES JOIN THE MASTER RACE :D

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I might sign up tomorrow on skype just to hear dem sexy voices XDD

• (?) Rachelle will hunt you down and eat you like you did to her moose.

... I'll get you for this.

• Alt text

Says she's going to pack more boxes, but stays in the lounge...

I guess I'll go pack more boxes -___- bye

• Thank God I live in one of the most isolated towns in Canada, though it's becoming less isolated everyday due to that dirt road they've built.

... I'll get you for this.

• That's fine, I understand that these are your opinions, and I'm sharing mine. The line isn't blurry. I just find that your point of view is biased. I can see how the way you were raised might have an influence on how you think about things now, but I think that keeping an open mind is important, and it seems that my mind is a bit more open than yours when it comes to things like this.

Sorry to be bothering you, but I can sometimes get very passionate when it comes to these things. When I look at a person, I think of them as people. I don't put them into boxes based on their gender. I find that it's important to get to know the person first, before making any judgments. But maybe that's just me.

That's why it's my philosophy. It's what I was taught. I'm not saying every woman has to see herself as queen and viceversa. I'm speaking

• I have no problem wit what you're saying, except one thing...

You can't let what you were raised on affect you, you need to have your own opinions and ideas, if you think that the philosophy you were raised on is correct, that's ok, but if you only believe it because you never had other options, you should try keeping an open mind, but I guess you think what you said is true, and that's ok.

• CiD be like...

Alt text

There goes CiD with his Hardcore Drugs. XD

• It's not just you, I know I do the same.

That's fine, I understand that these are your opinions, and I'm sharing mine. The line isn't blurry. I just find that your point of view is

• Alt text

I'm loving this debate :D

That's fine, I understand that these are your opinions, and I'm sharing mine. The line isn't blurry. I just find that your point of view is

• It's not biased. Are you implying queens aren't capable of being strong, like warrios? Terrible assumption on your part. You see, Your point of view seems as biased as mine by that logic. You're assuming warriors aren't capable of being sensitive. That's Disney. For me, EVERY WOMAN OUT THERE WHO'S WORKING HER ASS OFF TO FEED HER CHILDREN IS A STRONG ASS QUEEN THAT IS AS STRONG AS ANY WARRIOR OUT THERE. Clear enough?

You're also characterizing. But it's your point of view.

• I pulled an allnighter :D

I did a lot of packing okay? :c And I'm tired. ;-;

• I did a lot of packing okay? :c

And I'm tired. ;-;

Says she's going to pack more boxes, but stays in the lounge...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

If that's not what a princess and a warrior mean, then why label them like that in the first place?

It's not biased. Are you implying queens aren't capable of being strong, like warrios? Terrible assumption on your part. You see, Your point

• Mark is going Skype daamn you leaving the lounge?

I might sign up tomorrow on skype just to hear dem sexy voices XDD

• I pulled an allnighter xD

• I wouldn't be supporting something I don't feel is correct.

I have no problem wit what you're saying, except one thing... You can't let what you were raised on affect you, you need to have your own

• She'll find you bro, prepare a bunker.

Thank God I live in one of the most isolated towns in Canada, though it's becoming less isolated everyday due to that dirt road they've built.

• Alt text

Lol, I know, I'm joking. :p

You guys aren't even halfway done, right?

• I know, it's just that some people are forced into it, like Rachelle has to go to a Catholic school, stuff like that.

I wouldn't be supporting something I don't feel is correct.

• Good thing I live on a military base.

She'll find you bro, prepare a bunker.

• might :P

Mark is going Skype daamn you leaving the lounge?

• Nice try, I don't buy it xD

Good thing I live on a military base.

• NO ;_______;

might :P

• No seriously, I do, but it's more of an air force base that's part of the military. They have to have a bunker somewhere, they used to test low flying planes when they first built this place.

Nice try, I don't buy it xD

• Alt text

Night great day on the lounge but Azlyn D':

• Your dad's in the military or something?

No seriously, I do, but it's more of an air force base that's part of the military. They have to have a bunker somewhere, they used to test low flying planes when they first built this place.

• Lol, yes, that's pretty fucking clear. But honestly, you should have just said that in the first place.

Also, how can you tell me what I assume? You don't know what I assume, only I do. I didn't say that men who claim to be warriors can't be sensitive, or women who are queens are unable to be strong. I didn't say anything like that. You're the one who's assuming things, not me.

It's not biased. Are you implying queens aren't capable of being strong, like warrios? Terrible assumption on your part. You see, Your point

• Sucks... I think I'll be able to talk to her though, at least once in a while.

Night great day on the lounge but Azlyn D':

• We need more Dojo's adventures! Hopefully more positive ones lol

Welcome to Dojo's moving adventures. So over the past few days I've been moving to my new town, and I'd like to recount some of the highl

• Nope... :c

And we're moving in 6 days sooo.... I really should get my shit together.

Lol, I know, I'm joking. You guys aren't even halfway done, right?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

It's funny, because you two are arguing about what defines a "princess" and a "warrior" when frankly, if a princess can act like a warrior and a warrior can act just like a princess, there's absolutely no need for those tags in the first place.

Lol, yes, that's pretty fucking clear. But honestly, you should have just said that in the first place. Also, how can you tell me what I

• sits here not understanding

Chivalry is more about warfare than courtly love.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.