The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You have that many stuff and thangs to move, or is your stepdad just too lazy? xD

Nope... :c And we're moving in 6 days sooo.... I really should get my shit together.

• Blizzards are fuckin' amazing. :I

• Yeah sorry about that. I also went whale watching, that was cool. But somehow our uncle ended up on the boat on the same day at the same time (I don't think it was a coincidence) so that dampened the tone a bit.

We need more Dojo's adventures! Hopefully more positive ones lol

• Stay, Mark! You must! Heh, later, bro. B]

Yeah, hopefully she can come by once in a while.

Markd4547 posted: »

Night great day on the lounge but Azlyn D':

• Good night bro and as for Azlyn that sucked but at least she said she'll be looking over us :D

• ^^ boyf material

SaltLick305 posted: »

Every woman is a princess, in my eyes. I don't care whether they can actually cook or only know to make a sandwich. Women are special. Fuck what anyone says. You're queens, not slaves.

• Hmm....I pick princess :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have no problem with that, but you know what some women do? Some women don't like those stuff, claiming it's "sexist", then when you ta

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

I can assume a lot of things by what you're saying. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand they're assumptions seeing how you've misunderstood many other points I made. You've clearly stated you don't think warriors and princess can share similar attributes. Why, may I ask? I doubt you're talking about long hair. (Which they can share. I just can't think of any other examples).

The way you've talked, you've made it seem like using simple names that can be substituted with others like cat and dog is a sin. And to respond to AWESOME as well, they're names. It's what I was brought up to. The way I call womdn and men wouldn't change how I personally feel about them. They just stuck with me. You shouldn't be paying attention to the name itself, but the message it portrays.

Lol, yes, that's pretty fucking clear. But honestly, you should have just said that in the first place. Also, how can you tell me what I

• From Wikipedia: The term chivalry in origin has the meaning "horsemanship", formed in Old French in the 11th century from chevalier "horseman; knight", from Medieval Latin caballārius.[5] In English, the term appears from 1292 (note that cavalry is from the Italian form of the same word)[6] The meaning of the term evolved over time, from the original concrete military meaning "status or fee associated with military follower owning a war horse" or "a group of mounted knights" to the ideal of the Christian warrior ethos propagated in the Romance genre which was becoming popular during the 12th century, and the ideal of courtly love propagated in the contemporary Minnesang and related genres. The "code of chivalry" is thus a product of the Late Middle Ages, evolving after the end of the crusades partly from an idealisation of the historical knights fighting in the Holy Land, partly from ideals of courtly love.

sits here not understanding

• later bro hopefully i see you on skype soon but stay on the lounge too :D

what happened with azlyn? i missed it

• No problem, but if you pick princess, you can't tell us that we're equal, because a princess isn't equal to the one who serves her, am I right?

Hmm....I pick princess

• Both, lol. :P

I wanted my dad to help us, but... I figured that might not be a good idea considering the... problems he and my steploser have.

You have that many stuff and thangs to move, or is your stepdad just too lazy? xD

• steploser.. lol.

stepfucker maybe? Too harsh? It rhymes!

Both, lol. :P I wanted my dad to help us, but... I figured that might not be a good idea considering the... problems he and my steploser have.

• Oh! I thought you moved today, haha. I thought you had everything packed already, and you just had to move everything into the new house. Damn, so it's even more work than I thought you had.

Alt text

You're going to have nightmares about boxes... Heh. B]

Nope... :c And we're moving in 6 days sooo.... I really should get my shit together.

• I WISH I COULD MOVE BOXES I LOVE DOING IT

Oh! I thought you moved today, haha. I thought you had everything packed already, and you just had to move everything into the new house. Da

• Yeah, I move basically every three years so I don't exactly do much before I disappear from the town's I live in.

Your dad's in the military or something?

• What about Jewf Jr.? PC vs console gaming.....how will we raise him?!?

Jewfreeus posted: »

huh i'm not looking after a child that comes from him we are gonna leave his one in a ditch yea? hahahaha oh god kill it before it lays eggs

• YESSSSSSSSSSSS THANKS MADDI EVERYONE LINCH HIS HIGH SCHOOL ON SEPTEMBER 1ST XDDDDDDDD

I can see your highschool

• we will raise jewf jr to love both and he will be leader of the group #fuckconsole/platformwars

What about Jewf Jr.? PC vs console gaming.....how will we raise him?!?

• Yeah, Brentyboo's a real stud. He gets all the girls and injects all the marijuanas.

Jewfreeus posted: »

so this is fucking brent?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I hope your dad isn't risking his life too much, be proud of your father, he's doing the most selfless job to ever exist.

At least you can keep talking to us when you move :p

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, I move basically every three years so I don't exactly do much before I disappear from the town's I live in.

• Lolz ATR! That's not even our school colors! That's my bros state shooting shirt

I can see your highschool

• You're wrong, dude. I NEVER said that warriors and princesses (I don't even know why we're still using these labels; they're stupid and pointless and have no meaning whatsoever) couldn't share similar attributes. All I said was that you shouldn't label people without first knowing how they view themselves. The need for labels at all is annoying. Can someone not just be a person? Why must a girl be a princess and a boy a warrior? Isn't it possible for both of them to have similarities and differences? Why does it have to be one or the other? That was my entire point. Stop trying to expand it and twist my words around on me.

I don't see why we're still arguing about this. I've said my opinion, you've said yours. There really is no reason to continue on like this. That was all I had to say, and I intend to leave it at that.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I can assume a lot of things by what you're saying. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand they're assumptions seeing how you've mi

• Lol, but it'll definitely get tiring and boring if you have to do it the whole day.

I WISH I COULD MOVE BOXES I LOVE DOING IT

• Thanks, and it's great to see these conversations, especially when they get weird. Anyway I'm going to bed, it's 2:22 AM here. Good night.

I hope your dad isn't risking his life too much, be proud of your father, he's doing the most selfless job to ever exist. At least you can keep talking to us when you move

• Ima find you. You'll see me outside your window one day and be like "Aw shit!" but by then it would be too late.

Lolz ATR! That's not even our school colors! That's my bros state shooting shirt

• I swear on me mum that's not my high school! If you did your research you'd know...

Ima find you. You'll see me outside your window one day and be like "Aw shit!" but by then it would be too late.

• PLEASE HELP ME THEN

I WISH I COULD MOVE BOXES I LOVE DOING IT

• ;-;

Oh! I thought you moved today, haha. I thought you had everything packed already, and you just had to move everything into the new house. Da

• what a sick cunt i need to up my game by the looks of it :p

Yeah, Brentyboo's a real stud. He gets all the girls and injects all the marijuanas.

• You never said it? You sure as hell acted like it. You do realize you're trying to change the way I think, right? I never asked you to see yourself as a princess. Hell, you can see yourself as a horse for all I care. It's a way of seeing things. You keep saying "labels". No, this is all in my world. I'm no one to tell you what to do. Why do you keep acting like I'm giving people orders? You've tried to change my opinion, to no avail.

Fair enough. I'm not the one trying to change your opinion. I'm not asking you to view men and women like I do, you are. Whenever you want to stop just don't reply.

You're wrong, dude. I NEVER said that warriors and princesses (I don't even know why we're still using these labels; they're stupid and poin

• Alt text

OOOOHHHHHH!!! CiD meister!

I swear on me mum that's not my high school! If you did your research you'd know...

• wtf what happened to the lounge?!

• DAFUQ

• NOOOOOOOO WE WERE MERGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• NO FUCKING WAY MODS CHANGE US BACK!

DAFUQ

• THEY MERGED OUR LOUNGE WITH THIS THREAD NO ;____________________________________________;

• W.T.F. AM I SEEING THIS CORECTLY!?!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.