The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Rachelle, this is the end of the lounge as we know it :(

6771 pages? xD

• we need to fight back they may close our thread a few times but we are not gonna get merged with a classic style thread fuck that

• Yeah.. The mods just killed it.

• Wow... I'm done.

• 6771 pages? xD

• Okay I'm done..... seriously.... this is stupid

• GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Mods, can you at least make it a non-linear thread? This shit is tiring to follow...

• wow i always said it before out of all of the mods jennifer would be the one to do something like this at least tell us why?! no one was getting affected by our thread

• WHAT IS HAPPENING NO PLEASE

PLEASE NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; WHAT'S HAPPENING

• Same here Rachelle this is bullshit!

i hate everything rn CHANGE IT BACK RIGHT NOW OR I SWAER ON ME MUM I'M LEAVING

• WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? SOMEBODY GET THE GUNS.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

And we're in classic style as well! Could this get any worse?

• Rachelle, you don't just end it cuz it's hard, you stick it out and help the folks you care about!

• i hate everything rn

CHANGE IT BACK RIGHT NOW OR I SWAER ON ME MUM I'M LEAVING

• CHANGE THE THREAD

THIS IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE IN PRO'S STORY AND FRIENDLY VISITORS, NOT "DISCUSS WHATEVER'S ON YOUR MIND"

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

• What the fuck just happened?

• We'll get through this, we'll sort it out with the mods, let's just not create a panic.

• Seriously though, mods, what the hell?

Can't we get a break? It's always something with our thread, can't you just leave us be?

• What did they do? They merged it?

AWESOMEO posted: »

We'll get through this, we'll sort it out with the mods, let's just not create a panic.

• I am panicking! She ruined everything for no goddamn reason and without telling anyone!

AWESOMEO posted: »

We'll get through this, we'll sort it out with the mods, let's just not create a panic.

• Gustav, no need for guns!

holds grenade behind his back

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? SOMEBODY GET THE GUNS.

• I'm going to contact my old friend, Kim Jong Un about WTH is going on.

• RIP FOTD lounge >:( I seriously am thinking about leaving for good!

• BringBackTheLounge

ForClementine

• -_________________________________-

change it back mods.......

please? ;-;

• I'll join you Brent.

RIP FOTD lounge >:( I seriously am thinking about leaving for good!

• Screw sleep, this is more important.

• edited August 2014

bring back the lounge

blind sniper and ozzy where are you guys when the evil mods are here :(

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

I merged all the random chat threads together. As it says in the forum guidelines, we merge the threads when there's the same thing going on in multiple threads. It was just getting too confusing going to three different threads in two different sub forums that all dealt with general conversations.

Once it's merged, it can't be unmerged. But I do believe I can merge it into a threaded conversation rather than a classic one.

• This is the worst. What happened? What? Did we do something that caused this? The FOTD Lounge is not for "Whatever's on your Mind". Its a nice place where the goddamn members of Pro's story can relax. And talk. In privacy. Non-linear. I hate this. Jesus H Christ. What the hell.

Yes I am overreacting.

• Can someone message Blind Sniper?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

@Jennifer

The FOTD Lounge wasn't a "random chat thread."

Jennifer posted: »

I merged all the random chat threads together. As it says in the forum guidelines, we merge the threads when there's the same thing going o

• The lounge is no more guys ;_; FREAKING BUNCH OF SHIT. ugh I'll get over this hopefully.

• our thread was not the same thing going we had something special it was one of a kind it was for us to chill who are in the forum of the dead story and you took it and shitted all over it :(

I merged all the random chat threads together. As it says in the forum guidelines, we merge the threads when there's the same thing going o

• You didn't even tell anyone or ask our goddamn opinion on it, you did it out of nowhere. Do you see what you've done? Everyone hates it and for good reason. You had NO right to do this.

• So can you at least make it a non-linear thread? We can't communicate like this! It's ridiculous!

• Well... I'm done here it was nice knowing you guys.

• Jennifer..... :c

ugh... ;-;

• At least tell us next time. Give us a damn warning. C'mon, this wasn't your place!

• I'll shut up before I get banned..... that was the only thread I post in and now its gone ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.