The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wtf, I didn't misread that at all, in fact, I tried to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me :/

• I don't hate Pewdiepie.

Everyone hates pewdiepie... but his reaction made me laugh :x

• Lol, well you have to give me something to work with here, try again. B]

... That's what she said, but that doesn't count, heh.

Lame xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You want a sex-related joke?

You're asking how could she stuff it like that? She probably just learned from the best ;)

Lol, well you have to give me something to work with here, try again. B] ... That's what she said, but that doesn't count, heh.

• XD meh not bad

0:40- 1:19 watch pretty please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQIYbVDQdWI

• XD wat

f u evanedinger

• edited August 2014

@Markd4547 your comment to Rachelle and I didn't show up, but I'm gonna respond anyway.

Maddi calls most guys in her school douchbags yet only wants a prince :P

I don't know why you are having so many problems with me lately. So most of the guys in my school are douchebags and I'd want someone who is nice and treats me right? Is that so bad? Why would I want to date a mean person?

• Parents do not me

AWESOMEO posted: »

You had to pay for some of it? O_O

• No you do a review on the book but more than that

BigBlindMax posted: »

What's a book project? Where you make a book or something?

• Are you sure they're all douchebags?

Sorry, a prince doesn't exist, maybe there are some in England but they'll treat you like shit.

@Markd4547 your comment to Rachelle and I didn't show up, but I'm gonna respond anyway. Maddi calls most guys in her school douchbags

• sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE ;____;

You're blowing everything, Pro.

Lol, well you have to give me something to work with here, try again. B] ... That's what she said, but that doesn't count, heh.

• The name of the user on your post.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD wat

• Oh, I thought you paid 100$ and they paid 600$ xD

So you got the puss?

Parents do not me

• You're blowing everything, Pro.

That's what she said.

sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE ;____; You're blowing everything, Pro.

• Not all of them, and maybe if I got to know the ones that I see that way I could see them in a different light. But "weird emo whore" isn't doing them any favors xD

And not a literal prince. Is that what you thought I meant? lol That would be nice, but I mean it in a different way.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Are you sure they're all douchebags? Sorry, a prince doesn't exist, maybe there are some in England but they'll treat you like shit.

• Alt text

@Markd4547 your comment to Rachelle and I didn't show up, but I'm gonna respond anyway. Maddi calls most guys in her school douchbags

• Alt text

I Edited it I was only trolling before I went to sleep sry :/

• lmao, I was pretty literal when I meant "prince". Like, I literally want to be a princess.

I must be the only one xD

Not all of them, and maybe if I got to know the ones that I see that way I could see them in a different light. But "weird emo whore" isn't

• Do you guys think I'm a man whore or something XD It was just a bunch of teammates playing silent hill on my friends PS4 .

• I know, I got it, it just sounded like it xD

"weird emo whore", what the fuck?

Not all of them, and maybe if I got to know the ones that I see that way I could see them in a different light. But "weird emo whore" isn't

• Prince does exist.

Alt text

• LOL HOW IS THE GIBBERISH WHAT SHE SAID???? xD

Alright, fine. Maybe you're not so lame after all.

sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE Ahem. That's what she said. Yes, even the gibberish in the beginning, haha. There you go, Rah Shell. B]

• sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE

Ahem. That's what she said. Yes, even the gibberish in the beginning, haha.

There you go, Rah Shell. B]

sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE ;____; You're blowing everything, Pro.

• Alt text

Do you guys think I'm a man whore or something XD It was just a bunch of teammates playing silent hill on my friends PS4 .

• Oh sorry, ok here you go Maddi!

Prince does exist.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You just copied my joke pattern with the other sentence.

Alt text

sdjkgnsdkgnlkadg uhhhh.... I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE Ahem. That's what she said. Yes, even the gibberish in the beginning, haha. There you go, Rah Shell. B]

• "Sure"

Do you guys think I'm a man whore or something XD It was just a bunch of teammates playing silent hill on my friends PS4 .

• It was just a bunch of teammates playing silent hill

CiD meister was playing "silent hill." B]

Lmao, you do know that we're joking right? Or are we?...

• edited August 2014

Pssttt....I want to be a princess too, but Awesomeo ain't hearing none of that. Hmm...

YES I ADMIT IT. I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS WITH GOWNS AND TIARAS AND LAPDOGS AND SHIT. THERE I SAID IT!

Now excuse me while I twirl.

Alt text

Edit: a khaleesi would work too

Alt text

lmao, I was pretty literal when I meant "prince". Like, I literally want to be a princess. I must be the only one xD

• My feet are falling off.

• Alt text

Smh! I swear!

• Cook 'em, eat 'em.

My feet are falling off.

• Isn't Prince gay though?

Prince does exist.

• mark y u do dis

Markd4547 posted: »

I Edited it I was only trolling before I went to sleep sry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.