• edited August 2014

Clementine can kick Luke in the nuts:

Alt text

totes legit

• LOLZ

Clementine can kick Luke in the nuts: totes legit

• XD

Clementine can kick Luke in the nuts: totes legit

• Look at how many comments this thread has.

Alt text

• ;)

Look at how many comments this thread has.

• Sten is Love. Sten is Life.

hayd24 posted: »

So I won't be on here much for a while.

• edited August 2014

JOSEPH

LOL HEY! I'm so happy. ;_;

• Hey Rachel! I'm confused. You're happy, but you're crying :c

JOSEPH LOL HEY! I'm so happy. ;_;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I know, I'm just waiting for the number to repeat itself xD

• I'm happy cause Gavin Hammon commented on my thread again, and I'm sad because I have school tomorrow.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey Rachel! I'm confused. You're happy, but you're crying :c

• Alt text

I just seen all dem comments and thumbs even Gavin commented and talked about it on Twitter well done Rachel it's still awesome

:'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Oh wow, good for you! School tomorrow, good luck. I start on Thursday, which doesn't help my sadness either :(

I'm happy cause Gavin Hammon commented on my thread again, and I'm sad because I have school tomorrow.

• edited August 2014

I just want to mention that I found the she-devil on a non TWD video. Alt text

• BOW DOWN TO THEE

• Ew. Dude spoiler tag, I don't wanna be seeing that.

• edited August 2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh wow Joes back good :DD

edit: Wait RACHEL new avatar dat sprinkle about time XDDDD

Oh wow, good for you! School tomorrow, good luck. I start on Thursday, which doesn't help my sadness either

• edited August 2014

Damn, you start the day before the episode releases, that sucks.

And the ps3 store is down, for how long idk. Ugh my luck. -_-

How do you like my picture? WILL YOU JOIN GAVINISM?

Oh wow, good for you! School tomorrow, good luck. I start on Thursday, which doesn't help my sadness either

• I'll put a spoiler up :| .

Ew. Dude spoiler tag, I don't wanna be seeing that.

• I was back for almost 2 weeks now :P

Markd4547 posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh wow Joes back good :DD edit: Wait RACHEL new avatar dat sprinkle about time XDDDD

• I thought the episode comes out on Tuesday. Yeah, I heard something happened to PSN while I was asleep.

Lol, I love it! Sure, I will c:

Damn, you start the day before the episode releases, that sucks. And the ps3 store is down, for how long idk. Ugh my luck. -_- How do you like my picture? WILL YOU JOIN GAVINISM?

• Alt text

XD sure

BOW DOWN TO THEE

• Alt text

Yes I'll join but.....No avatar change I'm the Joker :P

Damn, you start the day before the episode releases, that sucks. And the ps3 store is down, for how long idk. Ugh my luck. -_- How do you like my picture? WILL YOU JOIN GAVINISM?

• Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with this thread being so active? Telltaletalk threads are never this active.

• fuk off its Kenny

Alt text

seksy Luke

Alt text

• Damn, my bad, I read it wrong. I'm on a phone and my brightness is down so I misunderstood. Wait... so you'll be able to play it. -______- Pft good for you.

YES HE JOINED THE GAVINISM. hehehe its spreading

I thought the episode comes out on Tuesday. Yeah, I heard something happened to PSN while I was asleep. Lol, I love it! Sure, I will c:

• hehehe YAY

Yes I'll join but.....No avatar change I'm the Joker :P

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but your never online :'(

I was back for almost 2 weeks now :P

• We can't die. Never.

Its because we're like a family and we're kinda crazy...

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with this thread being so active? Telltaletalk threads are never this active.

• I'm sorry. I guess I'm kinda losing interest? And I'm also always sad, anyways. But you can almost always find me on skype :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but your never online

• This was the most active thread on the forum it was called the lounge in the fanfic section basically comments every 2 minutes it was just awesome all day but it got merged into telltale talk so that's way but this is even better :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with this thread being so active? Telltaletalk threads are never this active.

• Oh, okay, lol. Conveniently, it releases just before classes start. It will be the last thing I'll do for my best summer vacation ever :(

Damn, my bad, I read it wrong. I'm on a phone and my brightness is down so I misunderstood. Wait... so you'll be able to play it. -______- Pft good for you. YES HE JOINED THE GAVINISM. hehehe its spreading

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YES I agree XD I'm the only crazy one tho

We can't die. Never. Its because we're like a family and we're kinda crazy...

• XDDD Awesome better then anything I can do so it must be a masterpiece do Joker pls :'/

ComingSoon posted: »

fuk off its Kenny seksy Luke

• You should try and convince people to change their gravatars to that pic till Tuesday it will be hilarious xD

hehehe YAY

• I understand Ok cool :/ don't be sad btw the best day of your life could always be tomorrow don't worry :D

I'm sorry. I guess I'm kinda losing interest? And I'm also always sad, anyways. But you can almost always find me on skype

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I was getting the bus into town today and I was sitting next to this girl talking turned out she was a movie fanatic so I tell her Heath Ledger Joker was the best villain ever acted and scripted. She looks at me confused NO Loki is the best :'/ ^

WHY? because he did Shakespeare before you know on stage Tom hiddleston duh his a genius

Fangirls and Loki >:'/

Alt text

Anyway

What's your top 10 or 5 villains in movies

Mine is

1. Joker

2. Darth Vader

3. Freddie Kruger

4. Agent Smith(matrix)

5. Bane

6. Chucky

7. Magneto

8. Bettlejuice

9. Calvin Candie(Django)

10. Joker(Jack Nicholson)

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited August 2014

Add me on ps3 mark nao and you too DLB.

• edited August 2014

I don't have online on my ps3 I'm using an internet stick right now on my laptop but I will as soon as I get online :'/

Markd4547 is my name on Ps3 though add me

Puncake32 posted: »

• edited August 2014

Lol doin it right now

You should try and convince people to change their gravatars to that pic till Tuesday it will be hilarious xD

• Can ze add you 2?

Puncake32 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.