The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• k

papai46 posted: »

Can ze add you 2?

• Alt text

I just started something huge

You should try and convince people to change their gravatars to that pic till Tuesday it will be hilarious xD

• I was looking through my computer and I found a story I writing a year ago, I called it "the man with the bag". Here's the first chapter:

it was a sunny day in the middle of june, year 1989. i was driving in my car heading to my mother's house, suddenly, i stopped. i saw a man wearing a leather jacket and holding what looks like a heavy bag. i stopped the car, "can i help you" i said. "yes, can you take me to my house? it's not too far from here" the man replied with a sad tone, he had a very deep voice. "sure, get in. i could use some company" i said. the man got in the car and i started driving again. "i'm Adam, by the way" i said. "alright" the man said with an annoyed tone. a couple of hours pass by... "wanna hear a joke?" i said. the man looked at me and didn't answer. "okay, two business men go to a bar and order a couple of drinks. then, they take sandwhiches out of their briefcases and begin to eat. the bar owner walks up to them and says "you can't eat your own sandwhiches here!". the two business men look at eachother and exchange sandwhiches." the man looked at me again and didn't even smile!

the night came and i was tired from driving, "can you drive while i rest for a bit?" the man exchanged seats with me and began driving and went to sleep. i woke up in the morning, my car was parked in front of really big house and the man wasn't in the seat next to me! i figured that was his house, i came out of the car, i found the man's bag in front of his house's door, i opened it, it was empty. it looked really heavy when he was carrying it. i knocked on his door, no answer. i knocked again no one answered me. and there was no sounds coming from inside the house too. there was another house next to his house. i went there and knocked on it's door, an old lady opened the door... "excuse me, ma'am. did you see a guy wearing a brown leather jacket and carrying a green bag?" "no" the lady answered. "do you know who lives in that house?" i said as i was pointing at the man's house. "yes, but i don't know his name" the lady replied. "is he a guy with a long beard and really deep voice" i asked. "yes, that's him. he died six years ago. i'm sorry, dear. was he a friend of yours?"

End of chapter one.

I never wrote chapter two.

• Wats your psn?

Puncake32 posted: »

Add me on ps3 mark nao and you too DLB.

• Puncake32

Wats your psn?

• That's ironic because I just had the best summer of my life and that's why I'm so sad. It's coming to an unfortunate end. But, like I said to Rachel, I will do two last things before classes begin: going to the beach tomorrow and play TWD ep 5 on Tuesday.

Markd4547 posted: »

I understand Ok cool don't be sad btw the best day of your life could always be tomorrow don't worry

• edited August 2014

Nice a bit clique I saw the end coming from a mile off but cool :D finish it

• I'm going to add you. This is not a permission.

I don't have online on my ps3 I'm using an internet stick right now on my laptop but I will as soon as I get online :'/ Markd4547 is my name on Ps3 though add me

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Exactly that sounds awesome be happy you had such an awesome summer though. :D then class you can't contain all that fun ;)
    :

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's ironic because I just had the best summer of my life and that's why I'm so sad. It's coming to an unfortunate end. But, like I said t

• xD Fucking nice I'm about to join I could imagine Gavins face when he gets on and sees his face all over the place xDD

I just started something huge

• Yeah, it was supposed to be a short horror story, I never wrote chapter two because I didn't know how to end it.

Nice a bit clique I saw the end coming from a mile off but cool finish it

• How I would end it :D

Turns out in the end the stranger was always alive turns out there was a car crash you died but he survived the lady at the door was also a ghost

or

You were the stranger that died in the car crash and the lady can see ghosts

Yeah, it was supposed to be a short horror story, I never wrote chapter two because I didn't know how to end it.

• Class ain't fun ;-;

Exactly that sounds awesome be happy you had such an awesome summer though. then class you can't contain all that fun :

• XD true

Class ain't fun ;-;

• I had another stuff in mind, like Adam has nightmares and hallucinations about the stranger and then he meets him again and with a friend and and that friend can see him too. I was trying to make it so that you had no idea if what's happening is real or just another hallucination/nightmare.

How I would end it Turns out in the end the stranger was always alive turns out there was a car crash you died but he survived the lady

• :O that sounds like a brilliant read :'D

I had another stuff in mind, like Adam has nightmares and hallucinations about the stranger and then he meets him again and with a friend an

• hopefully they wont have a really sad ending though...

ugh who am i kidding of course its gonna be really sad. -_-

Oh, okay, lol. Conveniently, it releases just before classes start. It will be the last thing I'll do for my best summer vacation ever

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I miss @Azlyn and @Welcome_to_Woodbury so much

They used to answer even my worst questions before they left they never let me down :'(

Alt text

I was getting the bus into town today and I was sitting next to this girl talking turned out she was a movie fanatic so I tell her Heath Led

• Well, if I ever think of a way to end it and what's the man hiding in his bag. I'll finish it and send it to you.

:O that sounds like a brilliant read :'D

• Cool thanks bro :D

Well, if I ever think of a way to end it and what's the man hiding in his bag. I'll finish it and send it to you.

• Meh, I haven't been that sad this season since episode 1. But we'll see.

hopefully they wont have a really sad ending though... ugh who am i kidding of course its gonna be really sad. -_-

• Besides the joker, Scarecrow.

I was getting the bus into town today and I was sitting next to this girl talking turned out she was a movie fanatic so I tell her Heath Led

• Also for the first one it can be that he was murdered in his sleep by the stranger and doomed to roam the earth until the Criminal who has also murdered countless others and planning on more is either killed or arrested. You could Explore the serial killers side of the story in Chapter 2 Simon my thoughts I suck at this xD and in Chapter 3 go back to the Roaming soul and see him join others who was killed by the same guy.

How I would end it Turns out in the end the stranger was always alive turns out there was a car crash you died but he survived the lady

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I'd watch it though Better then paranormal Activity we could make millions if we made a film out of it we will use our phone cameras to record it and be the leading stars like Paranormal activity and pretend it's shitty camera work because it's part of the film :D

Also for the first one it can be that he was murdered in his sleep by the stranger and doomed to roam the earth until the Criminal who has a

• Joker
    • Jason
    • Krueger
    • Bane
    • Chuckie
    • A few more I gotta think of.

• Alt text

Nice list thank you :'D

* Joker * Jason * Krueger * Bane * Chuckie * A few more I gotta think of.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Thank you Simon I love scarecrow and an Irish actor played him as well :D

Besides the joker, Scarecrow.

• I'm a beast with recording horror shit just throw the camera around makes it mad epic xD

XD I'd watch it though Better then paranormal Activity we could make millions if we made a film out of it we will use our phone cameras to r

• throw the camera around

XDDD Yes we need special effects and hum some horror music like Jaws while doing it

I'm a beast with recording horror shit just throw the camera around makes it mad epic xD

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

I'll split my favorite film villain list into five live action and five animated villains.

My top five live action villains:
    1) Hannibal Lecter
    2) Joker
    3) Terminator (T-800)
    4) Darth Vader
    5) Hans Gruber

My top 5 animated villains:
    1) Maleficent
    2) Jafar
    3) Grigori Rasputin (Anastasia)
    4) Ursula the Sea Witch
    5) Randall Boggs

• Alt text

aaah I forgot Lecter I'm actually disappointed in myself quality choice acted and scripted :'/ and YES Joker second :'D

The Terminator the ending of the first film still gives me nightmares I love the series nice. :D

Just googled Hans Grube(diehard) That's my dad favourite series of films I only saw a couple though :'/

Randall(Monster Inc) childhood feels an awesome villain :'D

@Allthatremains @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Jafar(Alladin) and Ursula(The little mermaid)

Your favourite films got a mention definitely creepy villains :'D

Maleficent

My childhood feels from seeing these villains dammit I should of asked that I'll have to rewatch a couple

I never seen Anastasia but my sister loves it :)

And of course thank you for answering Jennifer :D

Jennifer posted: »

I'll split my favorite film villain list into five live action and five animated villains. My top five live action villains: 1) Hannibal

• LMAO, SO MANY KITTIES <3

XD sry you asked

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YAY you like it do you want me to keep tagging you in cute things? <3

LMAO, SO MANY KITTIES

• Alt text

Lol, yes! See, my evil partner isn't that evil after all.

YAY you like it do you want me to keep tagging you in cute things?

• Alt text

Awww cute HEY!! I'm the most evil person on the forum promise but you have to be nice to your evil partner and share cute things :P

Alt text

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

Hans Gruber was played by Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) in the original Die Hard, and he did a magnificent job of it. I liked most of the Die Hard films, but the original is still the best in my opinion (and Hans Gruber is a big part of that).

You should definitely watch Anastasia. It's made by Don Bluth (an ex-Disney animator who also made The Secret of NIMH and All Dogs Go to Heaven) and is a quality film. Christopher Lloyd played Grigori Rasputin, who was a real life advisor to the Russian tsar (basically a real life Jafar), and did a superb job with the role.

I'm a huge animation fan, so I couldn't resist making an animated villain list too. If this was for television villains, the Joker would have been on that list too (Mark Hamill is still my favorite portrayal of The Joker in any media). I was tempted to list him there for Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, but there are just so many quality animated villains (probably because it's so fun to be able to go over the top with your voice). :D

aaah I forgot Lecter I'm actually disappointed in myself quality choice acted and scripted :'/ and YES Joker second :'D The Terminator th

• Alt text

More cute :o

• @Markd4547

Alt text

I tried to make a Joker.

• pls make owl

ComingSoon posted: »

@Markd4547 I tried to make a Joker.

• edited August 2014

Edit: Never mind

Sign in to comment in this discussion.