The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It would sure take long

AWESOMEO posted: »

In theory, sure.

• ;-------------------------;

Markd4547 posted: »

;-;

• Well, I just learned that the organization giving me that $3000 wants me to give a speech at their dinner-thing, which is tonight.

Oh gawd.

• DAYUM Cool whats the speech about?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Well, I just learned that the organization giving me that $3000 wants me to give a speech at their dinner-thing, which is tonight. Oh gawd.

• How honored I am to be the recipient, what I plan to do with the money, thanks to World Blindness Outreach (the group giving me the award), blahblahblah, etc.

It's an easy speech compared to others I've given, just really, REALLY unexpected.

DAYUM Cool whats the speech about?

• Probably, birds are fucking evil.

I wonder if chicken can eat ponies

• edited August 2014

Alt text

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;

;-------------------------;

• Alt text

Not showing my face here, not yet atleast.

@AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @AWESOMEO @Twdfan86 @Jongon @LeetheProfessional @JuiceBox @comingsoon @Megami_Kizukanai @Gustav_Kenny @SimonEl

• The episode. ITS ALMOST HERE.

-HEAVY BREATHING-

• Congrats you'll be fine good luck :D

How honored I am to be the recipient, what I plan to do with the money, thanks to World Blindness Outreach (the group giving me the award), blahblahblah, etc. It's an easy speech compared to others I've given, just really, REALLY unexpected.

• Alt text

Ugh staph My vita is broken I never got to play the 4rd and I won't be able to play the fifth episode :'(

The episode. ITS ALMOST HERE. -HEAVY BREATHING-

• The feels ;___;

The episode. ITS ALMOST HERE. -HEAVY BREATHING-

• Alt text

I mean, look at this crazy motherfucker. Imagine if you met him in a dark alleyway...holy shit.

Poor ponies.

Probably, birds are fucking evil.

• Oh nooo sorry. ;_;

Ugh staph My vita is broken I never got to play the 4rd and I won't be able to play the fifth episode

• Alt text

XD you are not :P

Oh nooo sorry. ;_;

• Again?

Goddammit http://news.softpedia.com/news/PlayStation-Network-Is-Down-Due-to-DDoS-Attack-456143.shtml Someone hacked the PS store so its down. They better fix it by the time the episode is released.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

I said if 10 people replied is become a Gavinist...

Well well.

• Here I am again, briefly.

• Damn that sucks...

XD you are not :P

• You doubted them, fool.

ComingSoon posted: »

I said if 10 people replied is become a Gavinist... Well well.

• I lost my chance of meeting Leliana, I doubt I'll meet anyone else not blatantly shoved in front of me.

hayd24 posted: »

Here I am again, briefly.

• edited August 2014

Quotes that blew my mind this week

Alt text

I never watched GOT I was in a video store and there was a massive poster of this I just taught it was awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JS-iK0lD0s

HOLY SH** I never seen breaking bad but the I am the danger quote and the deliver by Walter is just so badass :'D

Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious

From the famous book 1984

It means the people will never rebel till they realize what the problem truly is to fight for, Then once they achieve there goal there perception will never be the same as they see how much better life is without the problem

XD Maddi needed to explain that to me but it's badass

@AllThatRemains

Did you see any cool quotes this week?

• Going to start S1 of TWDG right now, going to do silent options since I never did that, haha. Tomorrow I'll play S2 with silent options and see how it goes. Won't be on either, not going to risk those spoilers. B]

• Only if you do it ;)

@AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @AWESOMEO @Twdfan86 @Jongon @LeetheProfessional @JuiceBox @comingsoon @Megami_Kizukanai @Gustav_Kenny @SimonEl

• Alt text

smile contain rage MY Vita broke so I can't play episode 5 of course I would do it that's why I'm on this thread alone :'P

Deceptio posted: »

Only if you do it

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Can't play episode 5 because my vita is broken the highlight for me is going to be spoiled just to know Clem survived :'/

Where is everyone :'/ leaving me here all by myself dammit >:'/ damn you Skype, gigapaint, Salem, TWD episode 5, social lifes, steam, speeches, Anime, Stuff, thangs DAMN YOU!! so selfish dayum

You are missing the party up in here

Alt text

NOBODY :'( WHAT do you expect me to do log out and do something else fine facebook shudders >:'/

Alt text

• What's good Mark?

Can't play episode 5 because my vita is broken the highlight for me is going to be spoiled just to know Clem survived :'/ Where is everyo

• edited August 2014

Some personal favorites of mine:

"Accident ruled over every corner of the universe except the chambers of the human heart."

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

"Forever is composed of nows."

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn
    Should never crave the rose."

"Not all those who wander are lost."

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read."

"You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all."

"Where you go, I shall go; where you die, I shall die, and there will I be buried."

"After you are gone... I shall love what you loved... I shall sing the songs that you sang."

"Mercy, she had discovered, made mad alchemy: a drop of it could dilute a lake of hate."

"With the infinite patience of one who has learned to live broken, he awaited her return."

"I am one of billions. I am stardust gathered fleetingly into form. I will be ungathered. The stardust will go on to be other things someday and I will be free."

“She craved a presence beside her, solid. Fingertips light at the nape of her neck and a voice meeting hers in the dark. Someone who would wait with an umbrella to walk her home in the rain, and smile like sunshine when he saw her coming. Who would dance with her on her balcony, keep his promises and know her secrets, and make a tiny world wherever he was, with just her and his arms and his whisper and her trust.”

"Maybe love was superstition, a prayer we said to keep the truth of loneliness at bay."

“Then the memory of the Darkling's kiss blew through me and rattled my concentration, scattering my thoughts like leaves and making my heart swoop and dive like a bird borne aloft by uncertain currents.”

“This was his soul made flesh, the truth of him laid bare in the blazing sun, shorn of mystery and shadow. This was the truth behind the handsome face and the miraculous powers, the truth that was the dead and empty space between the stars, a wasteland peopled by frightened monsters.”

“The problem with wanting," he whispered, his mouth trailing along my jaw until it hovered over my lips, "is that it makes us weak.”

"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."

Quotes that blew my mind this week I never watched GOT I was in a video store and there was a massive poster of this I just taught it

• "Oh hidy ho officer, we've had a doozy of a day. There we were minding our own business, just doing chores around the house, when kids started killing themselves all over my property." -Tucker from 'Tucker and Dale vs Evil' it's jus speaks to me ya know?

Started Bioshock up again so of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gCoisrKPmI

Quotes that blew my mind this week I never watched GOT I was in a video store and there was a massive poster of this I just taught it

• Thanks, it went well. I fucked up the middle part, but nobody seemed to notice... :D

Congrats you'll be fine good luck

• edited August 2014

Edit: never mind I don't think you do.

Can't play episode 5 because my vita is broken the highlight for me is going to be spoiled just to know Clem survived :'/ Where is everyo

• edited August 2014

Hi bro :) nothing just Gavin hammon XD

What's good Mark?

• Enjoy I don't blame you :D

Going to start S1 of TWDG right now, going to do silent options since I never did that, haha. Tomorrow I'll play S2 with silent options and see how it goes. Won't be on either, not going to risk those spoilers. B]

• My Lee always used ... to intimidate people and avoid hard questions, it's great. :D

Going to start S1 of TWDG right now, going to do silent options since I never did that, haha. Tomorrow I'll play S2 with silent options and see how it goes. Won't be on either, not going to risk those spoilers. B]

• Yeah, I'm not going to be on at all tomorrow either. Can't risk it! I must go in unsullied ^-^

• edited August 2014

Alt text

:'O that was epic but so intense my feels were all over the place really inspiring just beautiful thanks for sharing all these quotes Maddi everyone single one evoked a different feel for me and see why you chose them in your case magical, romantic, creative and mermaids excellent I loved them :'D

Some personal favorites of mine: "Accident ruled over every corner of the universe except the chambers of the human heart." "My though

• Good choices of quotes.

Some personal favorites of mine: "Accident ruled over every corner of the universe except the chambers of the human heart." "My though

• Gavinism all day everyday xD

Hi bro nothing just Gavin hammon XD

• Gavinism is love. Gavinism is life.

Dude I seriously think I lost my mind in a 5 minute time frame.

Gavinism all day everyday xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.