The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Tbh bagged water is usually used for camping and hiking and stuff. Why they can't just bring bottles is beyond me.

Although i bet one of these babies would be useful if you were, like, lost in a desert or some shit. Which is something Canada doesn't even really have. ONLY LIKE ONE PART OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HAS A DESERT, AND THAT'S WHERE I AM.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't think we have that here, but we do have bagged milk.

• DLB converted me and half the forum to Gavinism you should join. But yes Bag of Milk will do wonders for the American Economy it should definitely be added. I should make a political party the Why ain't there no bag o' Milk party.

MANNY WHY ARE YOU GAVIN WTFFF Bagged milk is the shit. It's a lot easier to use than those stupid cartons.

• And the desert isn't as bad as the one we have, I'm sure.

Tbh bagged water is usually used for camping and hiking and stuff. Why they can't just bring bottles is beyond me. Although i bet one of

• Bro I.... I..... I.... Spoiled myself.

Almost done with S1, in the attic right now. Going to see how long S2 takes, pretty sure it's way shorter.

• Yeah you're right, we don't have camels. :)

And the desert isn't as bad as the one we have, I'm sure.

• Lol, I'd feel weird with Gavin as my avatar picture. xD Besides, I don't know how he feels about everyone changing their pictures to his face.

Do eet bro. Just make sure to recycle the bags after you use them.

DLB converted me and half the forum to Gavinism you should join. But yes Bag of Milk will do wonders for the American Economy it should definitely be added. I should make a political party the Why ain't there no bag o' Milk party.

• Oh man. Don't say anything, bro. Not even a hint, haha.

Bro I.... I..... I.... Spoiled myself.

• Yeah, that's because they would die xD

Yeah you're right, we don't have camels.

• D:

Bro I.... I..... I.... Spoiled myself.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

He likes the thread, but I think he's really creeped out, I think he said it xD

Just make sure to recycle the bags after you use them.

Typical Canadian XD

Lol, I'd feel weird with Gavin as my avatar picture. xD Besides, I don't know how he feels about everyone changing their pictures to his face. Do eet bro. Just make sure to recycle the bags after you use them.

• Don't try to make her follow false gods, Jaden is the only god.

You will be judged.

DLB converted me and half the forum to Gavinism you should join. But yes Bag of Milk will do wonders for the American Economy it should definitely be added. I should make a political party the Why ain't there no bag o' Milk party.

• Yeah... that's why I don't really want to join, lol.

He likes the thread, but I think he's really creeped out, I think he said it xD Just make sure to recycle the bags after you use them. Typical Canadian XD

• xD That's the hilarious part he probably thinks we all need to see a psychologist. This "Recycle" thing you speak of is not known to the American people. But in all seriousness Recycling is not that good for the Environment as people think.

Lol, I'd feel weird with Gavin as my avatar picture. xD Besides, I don't know how he feels about everyone changing their pictures to his face. Do eet bro. Just make sure to recycle the bags after you use them.

• Still better than throwing it on the sidewalk, you filthy Muricuns :l

xD That's the hilarious part he probably thinks we all need to see a psychologist. This "Recycle" thing you speak of is not known to the American people. But in all seriousness Recycling is not that good for the Environment as people think.

• Yeah I won't spoil it for ya but I did it to my friend he said "My ni**a I swear I better not see you we fighting." So looks like I have fight later xD

Oh man. Don't say anything, bro. Not even a hint, haha.

• Why isn't it?

xD That's the hilarious part he probably thinks we all need to see a psychologist. This "Recycle" thing you speak of is not known to the American people. But in all seriousness Recycling is not that good for the Environment as people think.

• Wooooow, I'm done. I reach the marsh house and then some storage device BS shows up. That's great...

• From I remember watching the History Channel(Best Channel no competition) they said theres more fossil fuel burned recycling a bottle or bags than if they just made it normally.

Why isn't it?

• That's what I thought, too.

From I remember watching the History Channel(Best Channel no competition) they said theres more fossil fuel burned recycling a bottle or bags than if they just made it normally.

• FAIL

Wooooow, I'm done. I reach the marsh house and then some storage device BS shows up. That's great...

• Hey man we Americans take pride in ourselves. Yo but I learned something about Israel and the US and wanted to discuss it one of these days I'm too tired right now.

Still better than throwing it on the sidewalk, you filthy Muricuns :l

• Lmao, he's tight! I just got mad myself, I reach the Marsh House and that save data glitch shows up so I couldn't continue. The fuck...

Yeah I won't spoil it for ya but I did it to my friend he said "My ni**a I swear I better not see you we fighting." So looks like I have fight later xD

• Jaden is the Anti Gavin.

Don't try to make her follow false gods, Jaden is the only god. You will be judged.

• Is it better to reuse them then? Like, make something else with them?

From I remember watching the History Channel(Best Channel no competition) they said theres more fossil fuel burned recycling a bottle or bags than if they just made it normally.

• Lol, fuck that, just going to play S2 later.

FAIL

• Yes but Microsoft needs to negotiate their contract because Wednesday isn't working out.

• I know the feel bro.

Wooooow, I'm done. I reach the marsh house and then some storage device BS shows up. That's great...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Enough with your Gavin mumbo jumbo peasant, Jaden is the one and only, and it will stay that way!

Jaden is the Anti Gavin.

• Lol, I'm going to bed, fuck this shit, haha. See you guys on Wednesday. B]

I know the feel bro.

• As long as you're not wasting more energy and polluting the air and sea, then yes.

You just need to think what would affect your environment the least, and do it.

Is it better to reuse them then? Like, make something else with them?

• Yeah your saving on the resources used to create the product but in the process you're wasting more fuel and adding more CO2 into the atmosphere. I don't think there's really a fix unless we find another source of power oil and coal isn't working.

Is it better to reuse them then? Like, make something else with them?

• shit..

Yes but Microsoft needs to negotiate their contract because Wednesday isn't working out.

• This dude is shitting bricks of how mad he is. xD but bro yeah that happened to me once during Season 1 that game has some crazy glitches.

Lmao, he's tight! I just got mad myself, I reach the Marsh House and that save data glitch shows up so I couldn't continue. The fuck...

• They're funny as fuck though

This dude is shitting bricks of how mad he is. xD but bro yeah that happened to me once during Season 1 that game has some crazy glitches.

• You've gotta take a shit? Well go to the bathroom don't be telling the forum this.

shit..

• Water's already being wasted, so I don't really know what else we could use except maybe wind or solar power. But we all know that the assholes who make money off of oil and coal aren't gonna do that any time soon. In the end people are just greedy jerks.

Yeah your saving on the resources used to create the product but in the process you're wasting more fuel and adding more CO2 into the atmosphere. I don't think there's really a fix unless we find another source of power oil and coal isn't working.

• See you maybe Wednesday then.

Alt text

Lol, I'm going to bed, fuck this shit, haha. See you guys on Wednesday. B]

• ok, tell me when you do.

Hey man we Americans take pride in ourselves. Yo but I learned something about Israel and the US and wanted to discuss it one of these days I'm too tired right now.

• xD

They're funny as fuck though

• don't forget nuclear power, like in Japan (I think).

Water's already being wasted, so I don't really know what else we could use except maybe wind or solar power. But we all know that the assho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.