The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nooooo rechel i swaer on me mum i'll come to Florida and cut u

Oh lord I'm so freaking tempted to spoil myself right now. ;_;

• I just saw a spoiler.... Dude im so freakign tempted to see more you just don't even understand how im feeling right now. Im usually able to hold back but this time... Jaden help me

AWESOMEO posted: »

DON'T NOT WORTH IT

• Fuck yo 79 man. xD

But I'm seeing the same fucking combination all over the place! It's a message, you clearly do not understand the complexity of his technique.

• Dooooo iiiiiit it is your destiny.

Oh lord I'm so freaking tempted to spoil myself right now. ;_;

• I see Rachelle was away, so you turned to other gods?!!?!?

Jaden will help you, he loves everyone.

I just saw a spoiler.... Dude im so freakign tempted to see more you just don't even understand how im feeling right now. Im usually able to hold back but this time... Jaden help me

• edited August 2014

You'll never make it though my city. NEVER

Don't worry, I wont. At least not on purpose. ready got spoiled two major things but it wasn't my fault. ...sort of. IM SORRY I HAD TO KEPT READING I WAS SO FREAKING TEMPTED UGH

Edit: Oh and you'll probably melt if you come here.

Nooooo rechel i swaer on me mum i'll come to Florida and cut u

• In Gavinism only true power exists.

They co-exist.

• Alt text

Fuck yo 79 man. xD

• Don't tease me. x_x

Dooooo iiiiiit it is your destiny.

• k den

In Gavinism only true power exists.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You have no self-restraint Rachel! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE JADEN AND GO WORSHIP SOME HANDSOME VA! YOU LOSE CONTROL!

You'll never make it though my city. NEVER Don't worry, I wont. At least not on purpose. ready got spoiled two major things but it was

• Alt text

UGH NOOOO IT'S THE FINALE AND EVERYTHINGGGG ;___; u maek me crai rechel yyyy

You'll never make it though my city. NEVER Don't worry, I wont. At least not on purpose. ready got spoiled two major things but it was

• Gavin is the God of all Gods. So when you're following Jaden, you're also following Gavin.

I see Rachelle was away, so you turned to other gods?!!?!? Jaden will help you, he loves everyone.

• Join the spoiled side DLB you know you want tooooo.... :D

Don't tease me. x_x

• I'm sorry don crai ;_;.

Ok i might have just read another spoiler. And it might have been a characters death. Screw this, im out.

UGH NOOOO IT'S THE FINALE AND EVERYTHINGGGG ;___; u maek me crai rechel yyyy

• I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE ;___________;

You turned to those puny "gods"... because you were lost, you made false beliefs, and you forgot your creator, Will and Jaden, son of Will.

I am ashamed, you need to get a hold Rachel ;-;

Gavin is the God of all Gods. So when you're following Jaden, you're also following Gavin.

• ;-;

I'm sorry don crai ;_;. Ok i might have just read another spoiler. And it might have been a characters death. Screw this, im out.

edited August 2014

Alt text

I don't know that game, it's for the Xbone peasants!

Get Rekt fgt.

• edited August 2014

SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYTIME I COME IN THE HOUSE YOU LEAVE THE MICROWAVE ON HIGH MAN FUCK YOU.

I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE ;___________; You turned to those puny "gods"... because you were lost, you made false beliefs, and you forgot your creator, Will and Jaden, son of Will. I am ashamed, you need to get a hold Rachel ;-;

• Damn you missing out bruh Gears of War is beast the first one is on PC I definitely recommend you play it.

I don't know that game, it's for the Xbone peasants!

• U mad? xD

SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYTIME I COME IN THE HOUSE YOU LEAVE THE MICROWAVE ON HIGH MAN FUCK YOU.

edited August 2014

I've seen worse xDDDDDD

retarded cartoons

holy shit X'D

What were you watching?

@AWESOMEO crying

• xD There's nothing funnier than reading youtube comments you search Console war videos and grab popcorn trust me there's nothing funnier.

@AWESOMEO crying

• lmao, i don't even remember, some Angry Grandpa video or something. I don't even know why I'm still subscribed, I pretty much just come to read the comments xD

I've seen worse xDDDDDD retarded cartoons holy shit X'D What were you watching?

• xD

U mad? xD

• Omg, butthurt people on youtube are literally the best people ever.

xD There's nothing funnier than reading youtube comments you search Console war videos and grab popcorn trust me there's nothing funnier.

• Seriously. No Going Back topped No Time Left.

The episode actually has different branched choices

• Why the fuck did they even have to bring anime up?

Look at this shit

Alt text

lmao, i don't even remember, some Angry Grandpa video or something. I don't even know why I'm still subscribed, I pretty much just come to read the comments xD

• Every video with the mentioning of Israel in it has a comment section filled with "holy wars" and "DURR FREE GAZA SO THEY CAN KILL MORE JEWS HURR" comments.

xD There's nothing funnier than reading youtube comments you search Console war videos and grab popcorn trust me there's nothing funnier.

• Idk, I guess someone likes Mike's girlfriend and got all defensive about it.

WTFFF O___o That's not the real Justin Bieber though, right?

Why the fuck did they even have to bring anime up? Look at this shit

• I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED

Seriously. No Going Back topped No Time Left. The episode actually has different branched choices

• It is.

You better believe it Canada.

Idk, I guess someone likes Mike's girlfriend and got all defensive about it. WTFFF O___o That's not the real Justin Bieber though, right?

edited August 2014

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

Job himself told me about it :DDDDDDDD

Alt text

HE REPLIED TO ME BIATCH I'M SO HAPPY

Alt text

Seriously. No Going Back topped No Time Left. The episode actually has different branched choices

• Why the fuck would he just say that though? Without an explanation?

It is. You better believe it Canada.

• :O

• The best thing is... I got tto play he episode early :D

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED

edited August 2014

The explanation is that he's a little shit.

Canada why.

Why the fuck would he just say that though? Without an explanation?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.