The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• whaaaat???????? hey man you must know that, what israel is doing..... killing childern and killing a lot of people is not right and i'm not picking sides

AWESOMEO posted: »

Every video with the mentioning of Israel in it has a comment section filled with "holy wars" and "DURR FREE GAZA SO THEY CAN KILL MORE JEWS HURR" comments.

• There, there Mark

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

This reminded me of @azlyn

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Nope, but that's fine, I understand why you'd think that, the media is misleading you and I won't be mad at you, even though that accusation is rather blunt.

And don't try to show me the news or some shit, I live in Israel, I live this war.

whaaaat???????? hey man you must know that, what israel is doing..... killing childern and killing a lot of people is not right and i'm not picking sides

• Alt text

How do I KNOW she read my goodbye message before she left she must come back I need to know Azlyn read it pls come back D':

There, there Mark.

• Yes I designed the new $100 US Bill.

o_O You're a coin designer?! Nice! Pays well but hard work.

• Get paid with your own produce.

o_O You're a coin designer?! Nice! Pays well but hard work.

• wtf

There, there Mark

• some of my family members are been killed in gaza :( my little sister has been killed without any mercy how the media are misleading me????!!!

Nope, but that's fine, I understand why you'd think that, the media is misleading you and I won't be mad at you, even though that accusation is rather blunt. And don't try to show me the news or some shit, I live in Israel, I live this war.

• XDDDDD how does that gif WAT? XDDD

There, there Mark

• I find it hard to believe that you live in Gaza.

I'm sorry for your loss.

some of my family members are been killed in gaza my little sister has been killed without any mercy how the media are misleading me????!!!

• lol No Goku. Girls don't have Dragon Balls.

There, there Mark

• i'm not living in gaza, i'm in australia huh sorry for my loss???? oh yeah some of them have a heart oh well i didn't know

I find it hard to believe that you live in Gaza. I'm sorry for your loss.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Pfk79SgQU

Watched it for the 10th time last night my feels BE THE MIRACLE :'/

Morgan Freeman? I'll watch it.

• edited August 2014

I think I might've spoiled myself in a non-spoiler thread somehow. I should've read that name of the spoiler tag before clicking. I'm just gonna pretend it's a theory for now. ^^;

edited August 2014

Lol, that's how mine would react if I ever had a relationship that is "wrong".

"SHE PUTS HER TONGUE IN THERE?!"

omg grandma no... grandma pls... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRbFHlvBUjM

• THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I DIDN'T READ THE LABEL XD

I think I might've spoiled myself in a non-spoiler thread somehow. I should've read that name of the spoiler tag before clicking. I'm just gonna pretend it's a theory for now. ^^;

• "YOU DON'T KISS JUST HER LIPS WITH THOSE LIPS, THAT IS BULLSHIT"

"because you're like 90" xD

Lol, that's how mine would react if I ever had a relationship that is "wrong". "SHE PUTS HER TONGUE IN THERE?!"

edited August 2014

This is war, war always has innocent casualties of both sides.

You think you're the only one dealing with death? What about the countless Israeli families destroyed by Hamas' horrifying grip of the Gaza strip?

Get over it, Hamas started this shit and they want to wipe us out, we fight back, doing only what is necessary to raise our children in a safe country.

i'm not living in gaza, i'm in australia huh sorry for my loss???? oh yeah some of them have a heart oh well i didn't know

• edited August 2014

XD God I hate spoilas! Ruins me experience! :(

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I DIDN'T READ THE LABEL XD

• Enough.

This is war, war always has innocent casualties of both sides. You think you're the only one dealing with death? What about the countless

• Manny, don't get involved, please.

I'll stop though.

Enough.

edited August 2014

Yeah, it was the one in the Job thread.. xD

I knew that character would die though.

XD God I hate spoilas! Ruins me experience!

• huh???? do you think i want an Israeli families get killed???? i'm not supporting hamas it all but i will stand up for my country just like you,

we fight back

omg are the childern has been a threat to you're country????

This is war, war always has innocent casualties of both sides. You think you're the only one dealing with death? What about the countless

• Who's death?

Gonna be real sad.

• Lol I'm not getting involved I'm just telling you to drop it you don't know them and they don't know you if it's true that they lost family members do you think that fucking answer you gave them was the right one. I know you love your country but at the same time don't blind yourself to their wrong doings.

Manny, don't get involved, please. I'll stop though.

• I'm pretty sure she read it. She just has stuff and thangs to do. Don't worry. ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

How do I KNOW she read my goodbye message before she left she must come back I need to know Azlyn read it pls come back D':

edited August 2014

We aren't killing children, they're only dying because the Hamas is forcing them to stay, and we have nothing to do about it.

If we didn't attack the Hamas, they would've already gotten to where I live and maybe even killed me, some children died in the process, but they had the choice to leave Gaza, we did all we can.

By the way, they're educating, raising and training children to be terrorists, so yeah, even though we don't attack kids on purpose, they are a threat to "you are country" :l

huh???? do you think i want an Israeli families get killed???? i'm not supporting hamas it all but i will stand up for my country just like you, we fight back omg are the childern has been a threat to you're country????

• So what game series do you guys plan on replaying after S2 is done?

I'm gonna replay Resident Evil and R&C. :3

• Dude, that's bullshit, we are not in the wrong.

You can think that all you want, I can see the truth without any blindfolds.

Lol I'm not getting involved I'm just telling you to drop it you don't know them and they don't know you if it's true that they lost family

• I won't say it here, because people will open the spoiler tag no matter what xD

Who's death?

• How can you see something you haven't experienced? You said it yourself the Media is Bullshit right? That includes the Israeli news doesn't it and you're not part of the Israeli government so how do you know what's going on? How do you know the truth?

Dude, that's bullshit, we are not in the wrong. You can think that all you want, I can see the truth without any blindfolds.

• Well I guess I'll be going now. Gonna watch some Batman Beyond and play Amid the Ruins to kill the time till No Going Back releases. I'm not sure I'm ready for the feels tho. ;-;

Alrighty then, ciao!

• The Israeli news don't mislead anyone, they have no motive to.

How can you see something you haven't experienced? You said it yourself the Media is Bullshit right? That includes the Israeli news doesn't

• xD You are kidding. Right?

The Israeli news don't mislead anyone, they have no motive to.

• edited August 2014

[removed]

We aren't killing children, they're only dying because the Hamas is forcing them to stay, and we have nothing to do about it. If we didn'

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

If it's the person i think it is my reaction when I was spoiled ^

Shit, got a death spoiled, but I saw it coming from a mile away so it's ok I guess .___.

• Alt text

YES thx good :'D

I'm pretty sure she read it. She just has stuff and thangs to do. Don't worry.

• See you later bro :)

Well I guess I'll be going now. Gonna watch some Batman Beyond and play Amid the Ruins to kill the time till No Going Back releases. I'm not sure I'm ready for the feels tho. ;-; Alrighty then, ciao!

• Crash Bandicoot :D

So what game series do you guys plan on replaying after S2 is done? I'm gonna replay Resident Evil and R&C.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.