The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• There is So many different branches it doesn't matter anyway the story could be completely different

I think I might've spoiled myself in a non-spoiler thread somehow. I should've read that name of the spoiler tag before clicking. I'm just gonna pretend it's a theory for now. ^^;

• Alt text

XD I had a Ps3 and an xbox 360 the exclusives are better on the ps3 so I'll go for the Ps4

Butthurt people anywhere are fucking hilarious xDDD

• edited August 2014

Some gifs and stuff used against me that made me LMAO XD before on the lounge

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I Can't find it Joker where did he touch you meme Tobi did it XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsRJS4_wjE

• God damnit, finale.

• edited August 2014

just go away fu**king Terrorist

Markd4547 posted: »

Don't mind this troll I never heard of this user and the sudden appearance on this thread just to criticize Israel STFU and get a life. I wo

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Don't mind this troll I never heard of this user and the sudden appearance on this thread just to criticize Israel STFU and get a life. I would trust the israeli government and professional journalists over an uneducated and unqualified opinion. Israel is doing the best it can and no one has to deal with your shit.

• That was completely uncalled for. You have no right to say that.

• Can you define terrorist? Because I can.

Fucking ignorant.

• it has nothing to do with you???

That was completely uncalled for. You have no right to say that.

• [removed]

AWESOMEO posted: »

Can you define terrorist? Because I can. Fucking ignorant.

• do i look like i care?????? hahahah

Flagged

• You didn't answer my question.

Can you define "terrorist"??

• Alt text

XD grow up bro you need a life seriously and help but I'm not going to be the one who gives you it XDDDDDDDDD

do i look like i care?????? hahahah

• I go to sleep and everyone has a party, huh? I see how it is.

Alt text

And how are you guys seeing spoilers already? ......and why are you looking for them?!? lol

• 3 of these are from me :D

Some gifs and stuff used against me that made me LMAO XD before on the lounge I Can't find it Joker where did he touch you meme Tobi did it XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsRJS4_wjE

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
    4. finally, fuck OFF
    AWESOMEO posted: »

You didn't answer my question. Can you define "terrorist"??

• i don't need your bullshit

XD grow up bro you need a life seriously and help but I'm not going to be the one who gives you it XDDDDDDDDD

• Alt text

MADDI :D I was here and there was no party you missed nothing and there are username spoilers on the forum so watch out :'/

I go to sleep and everyone has a party, huh? I see how it is. And how are you guys seeing spoilers already? ......and why are you looking for them?!? lol

• I think I died inside.

• Alt text

XD So delightfully evil :'D

3 of these are from me

• Didn't you say you weren't gonna be here today?

I go to sleep and everyone has a party, huh? I see how it is. And how are you guys seeing spoilers already? ......and why are you looking for them?!? lol

• I didn't wanna wait until tomorrow afternoon to come here. I thought I'd just stay in this thread and chill....but I guess nowhere is safe on the forums T_T

Alt text

MADDI I was here and there was no party you missed nothing and there are username spoilers on the forum so watch out :'/

• Alt text

deal with it

GTFO then simple and don't insult my friends with racism statements like a 10 year old Cod player :P

i don't need your bullshit

• i really don't care about your " internet friends" so just stop

deal with it GTFO then simple and don't insult my friends with racism statements like a 10 year old Cod player :P

• I thought the episode comes out at 1:00 pm where I am and it's only 12:28 pm. I guess I got the times wrong >_<

Didn't you say you weren't gonna be here today?

• 100% serious.

xD You are kidding. Right?

• Alt text

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Maddi the lounge is safe I promise stay pls :'/

I didn't wanna wait until tomorrow afternoon to come here. I thought I'd just stay in this thread and chill....but I guess nowhere is safe on the forums T_T

• Stupid Steam being stupid slow.

I thought the episode comes out at 1:00 pm where I am and it's only 12:28 pm. I guess I got the times wrong >_<

• If you can handle the cringe, watch this video of a 13 year-old girl reading her Ashton Kutcher fanfiction at her school's talent show. Some highlights:

"Susan W. pushed out her Wonderbra B cups to get his attention, but Ashton didn't even notice her as he walked past her and her Uggs from last year."

"The chaperone Mr. Burlik, the earth-science teacher, did not enforce the 12-inch rule and their bodies were touching."

"I want to tell you that you are very different from the LA girls that I have met but in a good way. Also, you WILL get your period soon."

"They frenched."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NdMrcefyU0

• edited August 2014

Alt text

O-O OW dayum shudders Why did she read this and why at a talent show XD

If you can handle the cringe, watch this video of a 13 year-old girl reading her Ashton Kutcher fanfiction at her school's talent show. Some

• edited August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJG8ZFy7QTs

Where is everyone sheet well I'm going to brb D':

• Nono I'm just just dying inside from the finale...but I'm here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJG8ZFy7QTs Where is everyone sheet well I'm going to brb D':

• http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7508406

XD anther great comeback today I clicked into the link

Some gifs and stuff used against me that made me LMAO XD before on the lounge I Can't find it Joker where did he touch you meme Tobi did it XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsRJS4_wjE

• Alt text

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Which do you think was better S1 finale or S2 finale

ComingSoon posted: »

Nono I'm just just dying inside from the finale...but I'm here...

• Oh my god. I can't decide. EQUAL OKAY

but if I had to choose, S2 finale gave me so many feels. I only feel'd at Lee's death in S1 finale. I feel'd a lot more this time.

Which do you think was better S1 finale or S2 finale

• MORE TUMBLR TO LIFT SPIRITS

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.