Support phone number

edited September 2011 in Site Support
Is there a phone number I can use to contact support? Throughout the months I have been a customer I have sent 4 emails with no answer to any of them. I'm unhappy about this.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    No they don't have a support number. I would check your spambox sometimes TTG emails end up in there.
  • edited September 2011
    Thank you, but it's not there either. I did think to check the spam mail. I am trying to contact them with a different email address. Maybe they are not receiving emails from my main address for some reason.
  • same problem i am having the don't respond to my email

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are not receiving an answer to your email from our Support Staff, please try either sending the email using a different web browser, or sending the email using a different email, if you have the option.

• Can you assist me with a problem for Jurassic Park The Game? Ep. 2 will not unlock. I'm on Xbox for it.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are not receiving an answer to your email from our Support Staff, please try either sending the email using a different web browser, or sending the email using a different email, if you have the option.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will need to complete Episode 1 in order to start Episode 2.

GunNut250 posted: »

Can you assist me with a problem for Jurassic Park The Game? Ep. 2 will not unlock. I'm on Xbox for it.

This discussion has been closed.