The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't kill him, and I'm proud of my ending.

• Do you reckon I should replay? I only shot him because I thought it was RIGHT for the moment. I didn't actually want to kill him. I've had his back the whole game and I just shoot him like that... wow.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I didn't kill him, and I'm proud of my ending.

• I'm not proud, but I'm relatively satisfied. (Shot Kenny and left Jane in disgust after learning the truth).

I could've replayed, but decided not to. In the end, Kenny's death was a tragic mistake and realistically Clem should have to live with the consequences. Plus the 'lone wolf' ending seemed more in-character for my Clem than the Kenny ones.

I'm proud of what I ended up with.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You made your choice, don't spoil the outcome of your actual mindset, but you should make a new save and play it again just to see what happens.

Well that's what I think at least, it's only a game, you can do what you want :p

• In character? I don't really think so... She's only 11 and with a baby, Kenny sacrificing his place in Wellington for her and the baby sounds more realistic to me :l

BigBlindMax posted: »

I'm not proud, but I'm relatively satisfied. (Shot Kenny and left Jane in disgust after learning the truth). I could've replayed, but de

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Nah...well, maybe... I did close to the same thing but decided to live with my decision. Then again, my canon Clem was a pretty dark, tragic character to begin with.

Episode was great overall. I laughed, I cried and I still feel like someone punched me in the soul.

• But Kenny is my bro, I only shot him because of the dramatic music and shit. You know? In movies where the good character becomes the bad. I wanted one of them moments. I regret it now. Maybe shoot Kenny and leave Jane would be better... because after you let Kenny kill Jane the music stops and... I just think shooting Kenny at that point would of been better, it's a silly reason but yeah. Whatever, I'm just going to save Kenny. Thanks for the advice anyway.

You made your choice, don't spoil the outcome of your actual mindset, but you should make a new save and play it again just to see what happens. Well that's what I think at least, it's only a game, you can do what you want

• I get it, I was close to shooting him but decided not too, or maybe I just couldn't.

CodPatrol posted: »

But Kenny is my bro, I only shot him because of the dramatic music and shit. You know? In movies where the good character becomes the bad. I

• Not sure, didn't replay anything but one time where I misunderstood something they said that affected my choice xD

CodPatrol posted: »

Random question, if you replay an episode does it show you the previously? I clicked chapter 10 and it's showing me it.

• Random question, if you replay an episode does it show you the previously? I clicked chapter 10 and it's showing me it.

I get it, I was close to shooting him but decided not too, or maybe I just couldn't.

• Wow....uh....I was supposed to cry? I must be a monster, because I was nowhere near crying. Actually....I'm just kind of "meh" o_o

IT DOWNLOADED

• I guess it depends what ending you got. I didnt cry but the Kenny endings hit me pretty hard and I was damn near shedding a tear.

Wow....uh....I was supposed to cry? I must be a monster, because I was nowhere near crying. Actually....I'm just kind of "meh" o_o

• Well that episode was pretty good, I liked that we actually had multiple endings this time. Now S3 can start off with so many different beginnings. Lol, am I the only one that didn't cry? I still think S1 was better, though.

edited August 2014

Yeah, maybe...But Things were sort of stacked against that happening.

-Lee and Kenny fought a good bit in my playthrough. They forgave each other, but Clem wasn't there to see it. She mistrusted him a bit from the start. They still bonded enough that Clem tried to take the blame for the radio and charge at Carver. When Kenny lashed out after Sarita's death, that bond kind of fell apart. Clem was clearly hurt and frightened by how he was acting. It really drove my Clem down a rather dark road herself. (leaving Sarah, robbing Arvo, etc). He apologized and rebuild their bond a little in the finale, but the fear and distrust remained. That fear and misunderstand ultimately lead to Kenny's death.

It was still sad as hell. Right after shooting him, Clem sobbed "why did you make me do this?!" If only she knew that Kenny wasn't the one who made her do it... :'(

EDIT: Yeah, I overthink this shit way too much. 0_o. Trying to understand the characters' mindsets is half the fun though.

In character? I don't really think so... She's only 11 and with a baby, Kenny sacrificing his place in Wellington for her and the baby sounds more realistic to me :l

• I never cried from the game, and I'm pretty sure Clem's story is over, too many different outcomes to make a game that pleases everyone.

Well that episode was pretty good, I liked that we actually had multiple endings this time. Now S3 can start off with so many different beginnings. Lol, am I the only one that didn't cry? I still think S1 was better, though.

• edited August 2014

I got the ending with Jane and the family (I didn't want to go back to Howes! Ughhh)

When I think about the season from start to finish, it feels like it was all over the place and not so well-constructed as S1's story was. I felt like Bonnie and Mike acted out of character and I wish some old plot elements could have been cleared up instead of bringing up new ones. I wish I could be like everyone else and be crying and think the episode was awesome, but I'm left feeling a bit disappointed.

I guess it depends what ending you got. I didnt cry but the Kenny endings hit me pretty hard and I was damn near shedding a tear.

edited August 2014

Well, that's your Clem, my Clem wasn't hurt from Kenny, and she didn't rob Arvo nor did she leave Sarah :p

Yeah, maybe...But Things were sort of stacked against that happening. -Lee and Kenny fought a good bit in my playthrough. They forgave e

• I didn't cry. kinda disappointed actually.

I think that's the end of Clementine's story.

Well that episode was pretty good, I liked that we actually had multiple endings this time. Now S3 can start off with so many different beginnings. Lol, am I the only one that didn't cry? I still think S1 was better, though.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Nobody actually cry's why do you think they always emphasis they cried earlier on the selfie thread or do a really over the top cry face YOU HAVE TO PRETEND pls Maddi :'/

Wow....uh....I was supposed to cry? I must be a monster, because I was nowhere near crying. Actually....I'm just kind of "meh" o_o

edited August 2014

I cried...twice. Season One was worse though. This season I shed some man tears, last season I cried like a bitch. XD

205 is easily my favorite episode though. It felt a lot more fleshed out than 'no time left' (not to mention most of S2.)

edited August 2014

Yeah, I change my mind every time, this is probably my favorite episode now, lots of hubs and comical relief too xD

I cried...twice. Season One was worse though. This season I shed some man tears, last season I cried like a bitch. XD 205 is easily my favorite episode though. It felt a lot more fleshed out than 'no time left' (not to mention most of S2.)

• Alt text

Dat jump from S1 finale to S2 first episode the difference nearly killed me I told you :P S1 will always be the best

• Same ending here, this whole season was just... I don't know. Lots of things felt rushed, some choices didn't matter, we never found out about Christa(Pretty sure she's dead at this point) The 400 days DLC didn't matter at all. I played in different save files, and I think the Kenny ending where he leaves Clem at Wellington was the best. S1 was better, though. This season was good, but they could have done better.

• Nobody actually cry's why do you think they always emphasis they cried earlier on the selfie thread

I'm sorry, you lost me there Mark lol

Markd4547 posted: »

Nobody actually cry's why do you think they always emphasis they cried earlier on the selfie thread or do a really over the top cry face YOU HAVE TO PRETEND pls Maddi :'/

• S1 still had the better ending for me, even after seeing the other endings. Still, S2 was good, but they could have done better.

Dat jump from S1 finale to S2 first episode the difference nearly killed me I told you :P S1 will always be the best

• My thoughts exactly. I really wish they tied some loose ends up.

I had to shoot Kenny, but I wanted to go to Wellington. Urrg

Same ending here, this whole season was just... I don't know. Lots of things felt rushed, some choices didn't matter, we never found out abo

• Thug life Clem is da illest, word is bond. Fuck The (non-existent) Police

Clementine coulda been a professional bank-robber or something, if the apocalypse never happened. :P

Well, that's your Clem, my Clem wasn't hurt from Kenny, and she didn't rob Arvo nor did she leave Sarah

• Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Well, they could still continue her story, it could depend on what ending you got. If she goes alone, she's with the baby, and she comes across a horde of walkers. Covers herself up with the blood and guts and walks through it, continuing onto who knows where. She could be left at Wellington with AJ, maybe she'll be safe there or it could be overrun, or turn out to be a bad place. If she's with Jane, they could start their own community and go on from there.

I can see how her story could end, but I could also see how they could continue it.

I didn't cry. kinda disappointed actually. I think that's the end of Clementine's story.

• edited August 2014

I feel like I'm only still playing TWDG because I am waiting to have that feeling of amazement like I had when I played Season One
    :(

• I can see how her story could end, but they could also continue it if they wanted to. They could also maybe even make different protagonist this time around, if they could figure out a way to make that work.

I never cried from the game, and I'm pretty sure Clem's story is over, too many different outcomes to make a game that pleases everyone.

• Spam MUAHHAHA and it's not tumblr >:D

Alt text

• I always liked Kenny, but never agreed with certain things that he did or wanted. In the end, I decided to shoot him because I felt like he was a ticking time bomb like Jane said. He could blow at any moment, and I think he had gone through enough already, he needed to be set free. I hated Jane for making do that, but I decided to go with her because I didn't want Clem to be alone.

Yeah, after playing with different choices, I kinda regret not saving Kenny, but what's done is done. Hopefully S3 ties up those loose ends.

My thoughts exactly. I really wish they tied some loose ends up. I had to shoot Kenny, but I wanted to go to Wellington. Urrg

• Pledge allegiance to the mask,

That I'll carry whisky in my flask,

And anyone to diss HU,

I'll leave a bloody mess with you

For we are family, you and I,

3 Tears for you, we all shall cry,

All day all night, our flags will fly,

The Undead Army Till The Day We Die.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

you lost me there

XD mission accomplished

Nobody actually cry's why do you think they always emphasis they cried earlier on the selfie thread I'm sorry, you lost me there Mark lol

• Yeah, I actually think comic relief is REALLY important in TWD and it's something Season One did pretty well most of the time. Even No Time Left had it's moments, even though most of the humor was really dark. With the exception of Episode 5 (and a little bit in Episode 2), I felt like Season 2 really didn't have many 'light moments'.

Yeah, I change my mind every time, this is probably my favorite episode now, lots of hubs and comical relief too xD

• BWAHAHAHA

Spam MUAHHAHA and it's not tumblr >:D

• I'm pretty sure my computer has a virus.

Either that or my computer just went full retard.

THANKS RACHELLE.

• Me to :'/ I don't like Season 2 at all they needed 100,000 sales to break even for S1 and sold over 24 million copies they have no excuses as to why they didn't improve all areas for s2 greatly instead they made the game worse shorter, no game play, full of bugs, hardly any decisions, no one will remember that, even the writing lacked etc

I feel like I'm only still playing TWDG because I am waiting to have that feeling of amazement like I had when I played Season One

• Heh, nice poem. What's HU?

Pledge allegiance to the mask, That I'll carry whisky in my flask, And anyone to diss HU, I'll leave a bloody mess with you For

• I Agree :'/

S1 still had the better ending for me, even after seeing the other endings. Still, S2 was good, but they could have done better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.