The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Best ending IMO. I left Wellington with Kenny and AJ. Played the other Kenny ending; I cried my fucking eyes out.

• edited August 2014

No one liked my gifs :'(

• "NOOOOOOO! It should've been Duck!! WTF TELLTALE?" -Popular opinion, circa April 2012.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

FUCK! Okay, you win.

...goddamn show-off.

ComingSoon posted: »

WELL I CAME ON THE KEYBOARD

• Eh mah gerd, we think alike, highfive! but that ending tho, Clem walking to that herd... damm.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I shot Kenny and left Jane. No way she was coming after what she forced Clem to do...

• Dont challenge ComingSoon to a contest, he is better with his dick than any man ive seen.

FUCK! Okay, you win. ...goddamn show-off.

• Such a downer ending compared to the others...

papai46 posted: »

Eh mah gerd, we think alike, highfive! but that ending tho, Clem walking to that herd... damm.

• I AM NOT CHUNK, NOR DO I OR HAVE I EVER DONE THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE

Markd4547 posted: »

No one liked my gifs

• Yep, that's me and Java. :3

I know this is gonna sound random, but are you the guy with the cat stretched across his back?

• (?) BigBlindMax will remember you doubted Max Jr.

Dont challenge ComingSoon to a contest, he is better with his dick than any man ive seen.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

You have now no I was joking Maddi I was going to use Rachelle for Goonies Joke but I only had the sad face pls only a funny gif nothing more :'/

I AM NOT CHUNK, NOR DO I OR HAVE I EVER DONE THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE

• Went with jane and turned down the family.

Don't regret it AT ALL

• OH MY GOD

I CANT HANDLE THIS

@SweetPeaClem

• edited August 2014

Well, I beat Dishonored today. Best game that I have played in a LONG time.

• Alt text

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

@SweetPeaClem

• OMG, I NEED THIS GIF IN MY LIFE.

YAY!

• Out of 10 and what's the gameplay like I really want to buy it :D

• Low or High Chaos. I got the bad ending cuz I'm a loud mothafucka. ;)

-Average Player: Okay, I blink here, possess that guard to get past the tallboy, knock out that other guy with a stun dart and sneak into the basement entrance via the sewers.

-Me: STAB STAB STAB STABSTABSTAB, SHOOT, STAB, SUMMON RATS, CUT THAT FUCKER IN HALF AND KICK DOWN THE FRONT DOOR!

• Alt text

AWWW SO CUTE but tag me in the cuteness in case I ever miss it evil partner :'D

• edited August 2014

I loved it, one of my favs, I'd give it an 8.8.

Out of 10 and what's the gameplay like I really want to buy it

• I had the coolest dream ever.

So I was looking for a new keyboard in a store, and then all of a sudden I see a keyboard and the whole keyboard had like piano keys (the only buttons needed 4 WoW) and then just holy freaking crap, it was so cool.

• I was obsessed with that game.

I finished with high and low chaos, but I also:

1. finished an entire game without leveling or buying any new powers (I just had the basic blink or whatever it's called)

2. finished an entire game without killing anyone

3. finished an entire game without being seen by anyone (very very hard)

That game is so fun to screw around in. My favorite chapter is Lady Boyle's party, I have spent hours there just goofing off an causing trouble :D

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Thank you Maddi I'm going to get it :D

I loved it, one of my favs, I'd give it an 8.8.

• My favorite was being stealthy as hell, my no kill no one seeing me playthrough was my favorite <3

Low or High Chaos. I got the bad ending cuz I'm a loud mothafucka. -Average Player: Okay, I blink here, possess that guard to get past

• Last night when I was looking at those deep thinking tumblr posts, a thought crossed through my head:

What if your name was Rugchelle and you went on to be a carpet installer, and I become an anger management therapist because I'm Maddi? :D

huehuehue

Alt text

I had the coolest dream ever. So I was looking for a new keyboard in a store, and then all of a sudden I see a keyboard and the whole keyboard had like piano keys (the only buttons needed 4 WoW) and then just holy freaking crap, it was so cool.

• Alt text

Prepare your floors ladies and gentlemen because you're about to be

Rugchelled

Last night when I was looking at those deep thinking tumblr posts, a thought crossed through my head: What if your name was Rugchelle and

• Finished without any detection? Jesus...I wouldn't even make it past the first pack of guards.

My favorite moment was when Corvo tossed a guard's severed upper body at Lady Boyle during the party. XD

I was obsessed with that game. I finished with high and low chaos, but I also: * finished an entire game without leveling or buying

• edited August 2014

Rugchelled

Alt text

XD so badass for such a terrible job awesome make it happen pls :'D

Prepare your floors ladies and gentlemen because you're about to be Rugchelled

• But I want to be a writer, not a carpet installer. xD

Rugchelled XD so badass for such a terrible job awesome make it happen pls :'D

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O_o

• I played this episode with some friends.... we kept replaying the ending... holy shit

o_O

• Alt text

Last night when I was looking at those deep thinking tumblr posts, a thought crossed through my head: What if your name was Rugchelle and

• The feels were strong this episode, that's for sure ;-;

What ending did you get? (spoilers)

I played this episode with some friends.... we kept replaying the ending... holy shit

• edited August 2014

XD PROVE IT all talk

I have a story thread and I reviewed over 100 stories write one and I'll review it lets see what you got :P

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/official-create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

Alt text

But I want to be a writer, not a carpet installer. xD

• ج_ج

O_o

• edited August 2014

First playthrough : shot Kenny (I liked Kenny but his mental condition was too insane for him t continue) Left Jane (You don't do that kind of shit to prove a point. Sure she was right about Kenny but that was rediculous)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.