The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What happens to Clem if you choose to leave Jane?

I shot Kenny too, but I went with Jane because I didn't want Clementine to be alone. I really regret it now because I felt bad for Kenny, and I wanted to go to Wellington with him instead of with Jane to that stupid warehouse. Think I'll replay the episode and make better decisions this time. x__x

First playthrough : shot Kenny (I liked Kenny but his mental condition was too insane for him t continue) Left Jane (You don't do that kind of shit to prove a point. Sure she was right about Kenny but that was rediculous)

• Clementine walks through a pasture (no snow probably heading to the warehouse) 100 walkers in her path. Puts walker guts on herself and shows her starting to walk through. Screen goes black

What happens to Clem if you choose to leave Jane? I shot Kenny too, but I went with Jane because I didn't want Clementine to be alone. I

• edited August 2014

Anyone else confused when it shows the Lee flashback? 3 things popped in my head about what was happening. 1. Clementine is with Lee in heaven (seriously thought she died) 2. Clementine is back in S1E3 all of S2 is a dream. 3. Clementine is dreaming about Lee back in S1E3. S2 is real

• LEE Flashback post video of it now I didn't play it yet pls :'/

• This popped up in my head: Ben made an appearance in season 2, hurray!

Anyway it was more of a way to draw parallels with Clementine's situation, "She [Lilly] was sad. That can make people angry sometimes." A nod to how Arvo reacted towards Clementine and why Bonnie and Mike tried to leave.

• edited August 2014

LMFAO

season 2 summed up #i'm looking at u Kenny

Alt text

• Alt text

YOU DIDN'T PROTECT THE BABY AND SHOT KENNY holy sheet Rachelle I remember YOU smh walks away

What happens to Clem if you choose to leave Jane? I shot Kenny too, but I went with Jane because I didn't want Clementine to be alone. I

• I would but I'm on mobile :/ its Lee and Clem in the RV after they shoot carley/doug

Markd4547 posted: »

LEE Flashback post video of it now I didn't play it yet pls :'/

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Shoot Kenny then Rachelle that's alway the answer to a moody person isn't it Rachelle? :P

LMFAO season 2 summed up #i'm looking at u Kenny

• I messed up okay? ;-; I did what I thought was best.

YOU DIDN'T PROTECT THE BABY AND SHOT KENNY holy sheet Rachelle I remember YOU smh walks away

• That's what I hate. you can do all the choices to do something right, but someone is gonna hate you every time

LMFAO season 2 summed up #i'm looking at u Kenny

• Figured out something we could all do tomorrow.... maybe

• edited August 2014

Alt text

A BABY's life is worth any risk for me and killing Kenny the only person Kenny trusted was Clem smh I can't believe it you did it LIES :'( pls tell me your lying

Alt text

I messed up okay? ;-; I did what I thought was best.

• MUAHAHAHA

Alt text

You have now no I was joking Maddi I was going to use Rachelle for Goonies Joke but I only had the sad face pls only a funny gif nothing more :'/

• Yep. Murder is the answer for everything.

Alt text

XD Shoot Kenny then Rachelle that's alway the answer to a moody person isn't it Rachelle? :P

• I'm not lying... v_v

A BABY's life is worth any risk for me and killing Kenny the only person Kenny trusted was Clem smh I can't believe it you did it LIES pls tell me your lying

• Oooo I posted a short Clem/Lee dream sequence piece awhile ago in a different thread should I post it there? :D

XD PROVE IT all talk I have a story thread and I reviewed over 100 stories write one and I'll review it lets see what you got :P http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64369/official-create-your-own-twd-story-or-fanfic

• I got the same thing, shot Kenny and went with Jane (and invited in that weird ass family). I really really did not want to go back to the warehouse. I wish I could have stopped Kenny without fatally shooting him ;~;

I'm probably gonna replay the scene for either Wellington ending, it's much more touching. My ending was that creepy little kid saying "nice hat" and Clem going "thanks" and it cut to black LOL

• Alt text

Figured out something we could all do tomorrow.... maybe

• It's not a Dornish orgy party, is it?

Figured out something we could all do tomorrow.... maybe

• Alt text

Pls so much :'D

Oooo I posted a short Clem/Lee dream sequence piece awhile ago in a different thread should I post it there?

• Alt text

Not after last week's!

It's not a Dornish orgy party, is it?

• LMAO, me too! I am happy that Clem met someone around her age, though. She needs a friend. :c

I wonder what happens if you choose to look away when you get the gun? Do both Kenny and Jane just end up killing each other? I would have left without Jane, but i didn't want Clem to be alone so I went with her ;-;

I got the same thing, shot Kenny and went with Jane (and invited in that weird ass family). I really really did not want to go back to the w

• I got you with that clutch video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI61A1GYvmo

go to roughly the 3:10 minute mark if you only want to see the dream and not what happens before that.

LEE Flashback post video of it now I didn't play it yet pls :'/

• Alt text

XDDDD better then mine but dat maddi in the mirror tho everytime LMAO!! Love it :'DD

MUAHAHAHA

• Alt text

I'm the same but a baby Rachelle there is nothing badass about that :'(

Yep. Murder is the answer for everything.

• Thank you bro :)

I got you with that clutch video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI61A1GYvmo go to roughly the 3:10 minute mark if you only want to see the dream and not what happens before that.

• No problem! :D

Thank you bro

• I wasn't trying to be badass, I was trying to protect Clementine. I thought that if she went to help the baby, she would get shot.

I'm the same but a baby Rachelle there is nothing badass about that

• Best part of that episode. B]

Thank you bro

• Kenny will just end up killing Jane. Then you can shoot him, or talk to him. The baby cries, yadda yadda. They go to him and then Kenny will start explaining himself. You can go with him or leave him. Kinda sad if you leave him by himself. He knew that he could be a potential threat to both Clem and the baby, and he was happy with her decision to leave him behind.

LMAO, me too! I am happy that Clem met someone around her age, though. She needs a friend. :c I wonder what happens if you choose to look

• edited August 2014

I got the High Chaos ending the first time, and liked it. But then I went through again and got the Low Chaos ending.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Low or High Chaos. I got the bad ending cuz I'm a loud mothafucka. -Average Player: Okay, I blink here, possess that guard to get past

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

THIS DAMN SONG'S BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR WEEKS I HATE IT IT'S SO GOOD

http://youtu.be/ckNRHPlLBcU

• OH SURE. WHEN I SAY THIS YOU SAY IT'S A SIN. BUT IT'S OKAY FOR YOU.

GOSH.

Yep. Murder is the answer for everything.

• But Mr. Kangaroo is hosting one!

Not after last week's!

• edited August 2014

You beat the game without killing people!? I couldn't even manage to play a chapter without killing at least ONE guy. Usually when they fell in into the river after I shot them with sleep darts. I hated the damn tallboys in Lady Boyle's chapter. But only because I didn't see the obvious escape route until I had killed all the guards in the area XD

I was obsessed with that game. I finished with high and low chaos, but I also: * finished an entire game without leveling or buying

• Alt text

Pls share that masterpiece on the lounge :'D

Oooo I posted a short Clem/Lee dream sequence piece awhile ago in a different thread should I post it there?

• Definitely! I didnt even see Ben around the first time I saw the part because my eyes were to glued on Lee.

Best part of that episode. B]

• edited August 2014

Well, I shot Kenny and got the "Alone with AJ" Ending. I also had to hear my little brother cry about it for 20 minutes. I feel like an asshole.

• I was like "Yes! Thanks TTG for adding this. Awesome!" Haha. B]

Definitely! I didnt even see Ben around the first time I saw the part because my eyes were to glued on Lee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.