The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mike will probably blame you for both their deaths xD You always have to be blamed that's like Season 2 motto.

Ah, okay, lol. I'll find out when I play later, probably won't even make a difference anyway. B]

• WoW does fucked up things to people xDDD no lie. I freaked out too when I couldn't pay anymore.

Not like that, obviously... but, still.

AWESOMEO posted: »

A hardcore metal band. Rachelle, look what happens when you play too much WoW! xD HE SHOVED A REMOTE UP HIS ANUS RACHELLE

• Lol too bad your sis didn't put up a camera and filmed your reaction, I bet it was funny xD

WoW does fucked up things to people xDDD no lie. I freaked out too when I couldn't pay anymore. Not like that, obviously... but, still.

• edited August 2014

I can't exactly remember were i read it but this is the best i could find right now

http://newsok.com/freak-out-kid-exposed-by-mom-as-actor/article/3818012

Also he already did a series about it he has like 13 videos of the biggest freak outs ever.

Proof? It has many videos following that look very home-made to me...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I think at least the first one was real, it looks too good to be fake ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I can't exactly remember were i read it but this is the best i could find right now http://newsok.com/freak-out-kid-exposed-by-mom-as-act

• Yeah the first one looks real,but the rest are only to gain fame.

I think at least the first one was real, it looks too good to be fake ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

• At 0:53 he literally comes out of the closet XD

A hardcore metal band. Rachelle, look what happens when you play too much WoW! xD HE SHOVED A REMOTE UP HIS ANUS RACHELLE

• edited August 2014

it was amazing, it always had me at the edge of my seat especially episode 25

That anime was so fucking great, I can't believe it's over.

edited August 2014

It's foreshadowing to 1:09 where he shows he enjoys anal "pleasure".

At 0:53 he literally comes out of the closet XD

• Lol, there's no right choices, always get blamed for something no matter what, haha.

Mike will probably blame you for both their deaths xD You always have to be blamed that's like Season 2 motto.

edited August 2014

The greatest theme of the show is the insight that crimes won't ever disappear, and that this world is truely rotten, Light did the right thing with the right intentions of decriminalizing the world, but power corrupted him, and he lived long enough to see himself become the villian and lost the one thing someone with his powers needs to have... Empathy... It's a shame Dx

it was amazing, it always had me at the edge of my seat especially episode 25

• That's the truth. xD

Lol, there's no right choices, always get blamed for something no matter what, haha.

• Sadly part of it is true the crime will never stop, and sometimes it seems like violence is human's nature.And no matter how much someone fight for peace, people will always find a reason to make bad things.

Alt text

The greatest theme of the show is the insight that crimes won't ever disappear, and that this world is truely rotten, Light did the right th

• In my opinion, religion is the number one cause for wars and hate crimes.

Sadly part of it is true the crime will never stop, and sometimes it seems like violence is human's nature.And no matter how much someone fight for peace, people will always find a reason to make bad things.

• People see religion like it's contest to see who's the best, I wish we could live in peace, without caring if someone is jew, muslim or catholic, in the end we are just humans and should work to make the world a better place and not to show who is right.

In my opinion, religion is the number one cause for wars and hate crimes.

• Religion and race.

In my opinion, religion is the number one cause for wars and hate crimes.

edited August 2014

Yeah, but in a lot of the cases religion is the one that dictates (or at least people draw racist conclusions from it) conclusions that lead to hating on another race for having the wrong religion.

Best example? Jews.

Religion and race.

• Explain that to this guy

Alt text

People see religion like it's contest to see who's the best, I wish we could live in peace, without caring if someone is jew, muslim or cath

• HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME

Alt text

• Alt text

cosplaying looks like funsies ;-;

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME

• So doit

and dafaq is that gif

Alt text

cosplaying looks like funsies ;-;

• Um, Tyra Banks eating a cookie?

So doit and dafaq is that gif

• She sucked the cookie in like a freggin vacuum tho

Um, Tyra Banks eating a cookie?

• Giggity.

She sucked the cookie in like a freggin vacuum tho

• Giggity goo!

Giggity.

• AOGIHKBPA;IJQHKEIOA'PWJREAKKWR

• Look at this, the shit bucket challenge, people started doing it and the guy challenged our prime minister in this video and other politicians who do nothing to help the people near Gaza that are being attacked all day long, living a literally shitty life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMZ3YUnjCw

IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT AND RAISE AWARENESS FOR OUR SUFFERING, DO IT! I WANT TO SEE OBAMA DO IT BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN EATING HIS SHIT FOR TOO LONG, TIME FOR HIM TO DO IT AS WELL!

• I'M GONNA SHOOT MYSELF OMG

Look at this, the shit bucket challenge, people started doing it and the guy challenged our prime minister in this video and other politicia

• DO IT FOR US AFOKWRG,A.,WRP;OA.WR'G.AWIRJI'PSLHNBRAV823Q-0KB2692Q.B=-Q29VK

I'M GONNA SHOOT MYSELF OMG

• DO IT FOR US AKFS389P0VURQB20-M4JVTV2MP08U3R2V0M-1V2JVRMVS2A,MM,-ACAVUAVQVURRVQV-C49Q-V24V6269 WIK,-W

I'M GONNA SHOOT MYSELF OMG

• HOW ABOUT I SHOOT MYSELF ON CAMERA INSTEAD

DO IT FOR US AFOKWRG,A.,WRP;OA.WR'G.AWIRJI'PSLHNBRAV823Q-0KB2692Q.B=-Q29VK

• NO I CRAI

HOW ABOUT I SHOOT MYSELF ON CAMERA INSTEAD

• Dafuq, I thought I had tagged you. :o

Markd4547 posted: »

AWWW SO CUTE but tag me in the cuteness in case I ever miss it evil partner :'D

• Someone should challenge Hamas...maybe they'll get strep or something and keel over.

DO IT FOR US AKFS389P0VURQB20-M4JVTV2MP08U3R2V0M-1V2JVRMVS2A,MM,-ACAVUAVQVURRVQV-C49Q-V24V6269 WIK,-W

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Awesomeo first

Look at this, the shit bucket challenge, people started doing it and the guy challenged our prime minister in this video and other politicia

• I'm no longer single.

• Congrats, I think? Clap Clap

I'll definitely be single for a while.

I'm no longer single.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.