The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hmm. ... I don't need my brothers...

FUN Fact: An intact human body could fetch around $250,000 on the black market!

• hitler y u do dis u maek me cri ;~;

AWESOMEO posted: »

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE NOT THE BEST THO Because I'm führerious!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

If you were, I'd track you down, torture the shit out of you to find out where he hides his Aryan, pathetic little white ass, kill you to end the pain and go pay a little visit to the Führer ;)

Hitler and I would've been good friends then. Hitler loves me... "Close to Pure Aryan", I be on the top of dat list doe.

• Not a very good time to be an Oriental Catholic then ;__;

BigBlindMax posted: »

Eh, he didn't really like Christians either, especially Catholics. He was more of a Pagan guy.

• Heh, at least I'm slightly Aryan. Glad to see Germany thought so highly of her Italian allies.

Nope, they need to be Nordic, healthy, not old, not gay and have no relations with the Jewish community whatsoever. You guys know that Je

• Well everyday's a school day

Eh, he didn't really like Christians either, especially Catholics. He was more of a Pagan guy.

• I hope we get the option to cut that shit off

I hope we get to see Hodor's floppy white long prosthetic penis in Telltale's cell-shaded graphics.

• He was more of a Pagan guy.

Hitler and I would've really been good friends, damn.

• edited August 2014

I hope we get the option for Daenery's dragon Drogon to slow roast it over an open fire while the rest of the Game of Thrones cast sings "The Bear and the Maiden Fair".

I hope we get the option to cut that shit off

• Alt text

I hope we get to see Hodor's floppy white long prosthetic penis in Telltale's cell-shaded graphics.

edited August 2014

RACHELLE

LOOK

AT

ME

YOU'RE

FUCKING

LUCKY

What am I supposed to say?!

Not a very good time to be an Oriental Catholic then ;__;

• WE'D BOTH DIE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I MIGHT EVEN DIE QUICKER BECAUSE I'M WWWWEEAAAAKKKK

RACHELLE LOOK AT ME YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY What am I supposed to say?!

edited August 2014

Number of people Hitler had caused to cry: 6 million.................. aaaaaaaand one!

hitler y u do dis u maek me cri ;~;

• And I'd be here, just sitting next to Hitler in a tank, "lol screw u fagits"

WE'D BOTH DIE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I MIGHT EVEN DIE QUICKER BECAUSE I'M WWWWEEAAAAKKKK

• I remember someone had the same birthday as I did :DDDDDDDD

dojo32161 posted: »

I care, cause that's my birthday as well.

• Nah bro 100% honest

I don't know if you were sarcastic or not, but I suspect that you were.

• ;-;

And I'd be here, just sitting next to Hitler in a tank, "lol screw u fagits"

edited August 2014

BUT I'D BE TAKEN TO FUCKING AUSCHWITZ AND BE SHOT POINT BLANK IN THE HEAD INTO A FUCKING HOLE IN THE GROUND WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY.

You'd be safe in Canada, they only come for the Jews xD

WE'D BOTH DIE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I MIGHT EVEN DIE QUICKER BECAUSE I'M WWWWEEAAAAKKKK

• Yeah, I told you back when my picture was a dinosaur.

I remember someone had the same birthday as I did :DDDDDDDD

• a bear there was a bear a beaaaaaar, all black and brown and covered in haaaair

I hope we get the option for Daenery's dragon Drogon to slow roast it over an open fire while the rest of the Game of Thrones cast sings "The Bear and the Maiden Fair".

• You said that already, don't get cocky booooooooooy

He was more of a Pagan guy. Hitler and I would've really been good friends, damn.

• You have a wasted talent.

• Funny how we're all the same when it comes to those little things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViJFr6Sf20 Lmao!

• It's easy to be drunk when it's hard to be sober

Imma steal your leased rover and pull police over

I'm a mean smoker who reeks of weed odor

Certified street soldier devil on your teens shoulder

Don't invite Scene over he pees at sleep overs

He asked your sister out just so he could cheat on her

What a creep loner, shit i couldn't sink lower

You just got a mean boner from a Charlie Scene poster

If I'm poppin' a wheelie it's cause I'm jacking your bike

Got my middle finger raised as I'm runnin' red lights

I'm known to punch 'em in the dick at the end of a fight

And I never say I'm sorry at the end of the night

• I'll be sure to kill you when it comes to that :D

And I'd be here, just sitting next to Hitler in a tank, "lol screw u fagits"

• edited August 2014

Oh no...

I'm sorry. :,(

So... Uh, I got a phone call, my grandpa just passed away. I just can't handle this! I won't be here for some time, Hope you guys understand. Bye.

• You have to film some of it, too.

I'm serious though, I'll need your address if you want me to ship it to you xD

Yes!!!! I'll watch my brother sleep >:D

• edited August 2014

I found a rare pic of @AllThatRemains in action using this.

Alt text

Nope, I'm buying her this.

• Alt text

It's easy to be drunk when it's hard to be sober Imma steal your leased rover and pull police over I'm a mean smoker who reeks of weed

• I liked the Almighty Poo better :l

It's easy to be drunk when it's hard to be sober Imma steal your leased rover and pull police over I'm a mean smoker who reeks of weed

• Alt text

Funny how we're all the same when it comes to those little things.

• NOW I'M REALLY GETTING RATHER MAD YOU'RE LIKE A NIGGLY TIGGLY SHITTY LITTLE TAG NUT!

WHEN I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH ALL MY BAB, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR HEAD AND R-R-R-RAM IT UP MY BUTT!!!!

I liked the Almighty Poo better :l

• We'd be cool right up to the point Hitler finds out I'm disabled. XD

He was more of a Pagan guy. Hitler and I would've really been good friends, damn.

• I hate when people try to take my food. >_< like, if you were hungry, you should have got something.

• I understand. I remember my grandpa... ;(

I'm so sorry Simon. My condolences.

So... Uh, I got a phone call, my grandpa just passed away. I just can't handle this! I won't be here for some time, Hope you guys understand. Bye.

• I hate when they tell you "Nah bro I'm not hungry you go buy food and eat man" THEN THEY FUCKING TAKE ALL YOUR FRIES...

(╬⓪益⓪)

I hate when people try to take my food. >_< like, if you were hungry, you should have got something.

• Another game bought by microsoft and never touched again. Sad :(

@TheCornPopper @AllThatRemains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fexAY_t4N8U

Sign in to comment in this discussion.