The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I hope I won't end up getting killed.

Welcome to Woodbury my friend.

• Thanks! :)

Welcome!

• LMFAO, undead evil poodle, wtf xD

I was thinking like a zombie or something. Like a zombie cheerleader, or bride, or whatever. But that's kinda overused, lol. Plus, me mum would take one look at the fake blood and guts and probably send me to a shrink. Or an exorcist. :p

Lol! But that's the point of Halloween! To be scary! Not even an idea of what you might want to dress up as? OHHH!!! I got it! an undead EVIL poodle costume! Lmao, baby poodle girl shall return. B]

• Helloooooo

aldimon posted: »

I can't talk about No Going Back anymore. I can't read the TWD forums anymore. Too much complaining, too much hating and too much Kenny/Jane war. I thought I'd just drop by. Who are you guys?

• :o

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey people

• Don't worry, I'm stepping in for Philip. We turned this place around since he... left. It's a democracy now. And we favour peace.

I hope I won't end up getting killed.

• Why did he have to die T.T

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nice inferring and conclusion drawing

• Phew, I'm glad this did not turn out to be a Ricktatorship.
    Plus, Philip is pretty much dead :P

Don't worry, I'm stepping in for Philip. We turned this place around since he... left. It's a democracy now. And we favour peace.

• YEAH! How can you're mom be mad at that? It'll remind of of the baby poodle costume, haha. OH! Remember the strawberry? There you go, an evil strawberry. B]

Hmm, I like it, haha. :p but yeah, you're mom would have a heart attack and think you're crazy. Which takes you back to the undead evil poodle, or just and evil strawberry. >:p

LMFAO, undead evil poodle, wtf xD I was thinking like a zombie or something. Like a zombie cheerleader, or bride, or whatever. But that's

• I don't know bro, it's a shame, Light kinda cheated with the Shinigami helping him anyway >.>

Why did he have to die T.T

• Don't ask, just stay.

I can't talk about No Going Back anymore. I can't read the TWD forums anymore. Too much complaining, too much hating and too much Kenny/Jane war. I thought I'd just drop by. Who are you guys?

• It's a Carlnalism >:D

Phew, I'm glad this did not turn out to be a Ricktatorship. Plus, Philip is pretty much dead :P

• I nearly cried when Light died. He was so pathetic when it all ended. It was hard seeing him that way.

I don't know bro, it's a shame, Light kinda cheated with the Shinigami helping him anyway >.>

• EVIL STRAWBERRY!! Dude, yes. Do they even make evil strawberry costumes? lmfao. Maybe I'll make one... somehow. :P

YEAH! How can you're mom be mad at that? It'll remind of of the baby poodle costume, haha. OH! Remember the strawberry? There you go, an evi

• I'll give it my best shot :P

Don't ask, just stay.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I supported Light-kun throughout the anime, I still think he did the right thing for the right reasons, it's just that he got cocky and confused himself for a god, and power corrupted him :(

And his death broke me, too. He just wanted someone to help him because he never felt like he was unable to do anything, and when he did, it was really sad.

I loved L though, it was so sad when he died :c

I nearly cried when Light died. He was so pathetic when it all ended. It was hard seeing him that way.

• edited August 2014

It's ridiculous, lol. It's Kenny vs Jane all over the place, haha. There is no right or wrong choice, the player picked what they thought was best.

We're just people, hang out and chat! B]

• Mighty Joe! B]

Hey people

• He was an arrogant asshole in the end. I loved the part where he and L worked together. I read the Black Edition of the Manga (6 books), and when he died, I felt so sorry for him. He was such a good guy deep down, corrupted by power.

I supported Light-kun throughout the anime, I still think he did the right thing for the right reasons, it's just that he got cocky and conf

• Lmao, I looked them both up, but didn't find anything. Guess you'll just have to make one. :p

Just use your...

Alt text

EVIL STRAWBERRY!! Dude, yes. Do they even make evil strawberry costumes? lmfao. Maybe I'll make one... somehow. :P

• I can't read that stuff anymore. It's just so exhausting.

Will do, man :)

It's ridiculous, lol. It's Kenny vs Jane all over the place, haha. There is no right or wrong choice, the player picked what they thought was best. We're just people, hang out and chat! B]

• Lol, they'll get over it sooner or later. Hopefully. B]

I can't read that stuff anymore. It's just so exhausting. Will do, man

• Yup, but remember what he said? He predicted it would happen to him, he said that it would cost him his sanity and peace of mind, but what he did was right after all, too bad he got careless.

He was an arrogant asshole in the end. I loved the part where he and L worked together. I read the Black Edition of the Manga (6 books), and when he died, I felt so sorry for him. He was such a good guy deep down, corrupted by power.

• There may not be right or wrong, but it's not that hard realizing who was the better person in that episode..

It's ridiculous, lol. It's Kenny vs Jane all over the place, haha. There is no right or wrong choice, the player picked what they thought was best. We're just people, hang out and chat! B]

• Yes, I have! :)

JOSE YOU'VE RETURNED

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• What's that show called? Zaboomafoo, right?

• Mighty pro!

Mighty Joe! B]

• I'll admit, I really liked the Wellington ending where Kenny leaves them. I thought that was the best, but I haven't seen the one where you can leave with him, so that one might be better, don't know. I respected Kenny a lot more in that ending, though. And Gavin did an amazing job!

There may not be right or wrong, but it's not that hard realizing who was the better person in that episode..

• It's not that good to kill thieves, though.

Yup, but remember what he said? He predicted it would happen to him, he said that it would cost him his sanity and peace of mind, but what he did was right after all, too bad he got careless.

• Alt text

How be you?

Yes, I have!

• Let's not start that discussion here. :P

There may not be right or wrong, but it's not that hard realizing who was the better person in that episode..

• I'm a crazy psycho who accidentally created Gavinism.

You can call me "Ratchet"

• I agree, lmao.

Let's not start that discussion here. :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

The Game of thrones section just came up on the main page.

• He killed innocent people, but that's only because of his uncontrollable thirst for power, and power corrupts.

But his intentions were right, the world is rotten, those who make it that way must go, and someone must do it, might as well have been him if he hadn't gone crazy like he did.

It's not that good to kill thieves, though.

• Where's Clank?

I'm a crazy psycho who accidentally created Gavinism. You can call me "Ratchet"

• I be alright. Just started class yesterday, tho ;-;

How be you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.